PDA

View Full Version : Restricted

andrea
2nd June 2006, 21:33
ok guys and gals next week ill be booking in for my restricted, wahoo i can't wait, so i better slap on the learner plate ahem:whistle: :o and get into some good riding habits. then hopefully ill do the defensive driving course and then sit my fulls three months later, but then thats if things haven't changed with trying to shorten the waiting period for getting the fulls.:scooter:
wish me luck buds and if you have any good advice it will be much appreciated
hehe :innocent: :blip:

apteryx_haasti
2nd June 2006, 21:37
Good luck Andrea! Be interested to hear how you go and what the test is like. I hope to be booking in for mine in October, which isn't really that far away...is it? Also, let me know if you can still shorten the waiting period. I think you can if you're (ahem) over 25....I hope that's not MENTAL age...

Maha
2nd June 2006, 21:44
Breathe.....just breathe, it aint that bad, unless you cause and accident, you will pass. I did something that the instructor pointed out to me, it was her opinion i thought, not a matter of being illegal, all it was, i came to a set of lights and was to turn left, two lanes, cars in both, so i went up the left of the inside car in preperation to turn, who wouldn't do that on a bike?...
Good luck andrea, you will do it........:niceone:

ZeroIndex
2nd June 2006, 21:48
Good luck for that.. Mine's late August (after 23rd).. I wish it just went from Learner's to Full..

Madness
2nd June 2006, 21:54
My testing officer told me I was going too slow. I was on a borrowed 250 and wasn't at all used to it. Since then I have made up for my indescretion whenever possible.

Just relax and think. You'll be surprised how insignificant it all is, kind of a dissapointment almost.

Back Fire
2nd June 2006, 21:54
You will fly through, was absolutely simple. Strange though, I found it harder than the full.... but hard is relative...

andrea
2nd June 2006, 21:55
Breathe.....just breathe, it aint that bad, unless you cause and accident, you will pass. I did something that the instructor pointed out to me, it was her opinion i thought, not a matter of being illegal, all it was, i came to a set of lights and was to turn left, two lanes, cars in both, so i went up the left of the inside car in preperation to turn, who wouldn't do that on a bike?...
Good luck andrea, you will do it........:niceone:

cheers bro, ill make sure i don't forget to breath lol, my aim for this year is that zx636r. everyday at work im constantly looking through the bike magazines just looking at the bike oh mannnn its what i really want.:yes:

andrea
2nd June 2006, 22:00
Good luck Andrea! Be interested to hear how you go and what the test is like. I hope to be booking in for mine in October, which isn't really that far away...is it? Also, let me know if you can still shorten the waiting period. I think you can if you're (ahem) over 25....I hope that's not MENTAL age...

oh my gawd im like ahem 31 hmm i must be quazzzzy lol, hey good luck on yours gurl you will do good.:2thumbsup ill keep you imformed on what happens :bye: :bye: :innocent: lol

andrea
2nd June 2006, 22:04
My testing officer told me I was going too slow. I was on a borrowed 250 and wasn't at all used to it. Since then I have made up for my indescretion whenever possible.

Just relax and think. You'll be surprised how insignificant it all is, kind of a dissapointment almost.

hey thats what my testing officer said to me when i went for my full car licence
i was doing the right speed limit, i guess he just wanted to speed things up abit and get home lol.

Maha
2nd June 2006, 22:04
cheers bro, ill make sure i don't forget to breath lol, my aim for this year is that zx636r. everyday at work im constantly looking through the bike magazines just looking at the bike oh mannnn its what i really want.:yes:
Then set your sights on it, make it happen, its what i did, saw the bike i really wanted, got it on my birthday last year (happy b'day to me) YZF 600, sold it a few weeks back cos i got the Triumph, point is, no matter how you do it, get that bike you wont regret it............:ride: :yes:

andrea
2nd June 2006, 22:21
Then set your sights on it, make it happen, its what i did, saw the bike i really wanted, got it on my birthday last year (happy b'day to me) YZF 600, sold it a few weeks back cos i got the Triumph, point is, no matter how you do it, get that bike you wont regret it............:ride: :yes:

Hell yeah dude now your talking :yes: wish i could get the bike on my birthday, its this monday lol, one of the guys said to me that it is my shout on tuesday, so I said"Ill give them all 10-15% off liqour at liqourland". lol there was an advertisement for liqourland for queens birthday specials lmao, hmm i should have also said ill give them a day off too:nya:

oldguy
2nd June 2006, 22:40
ok guys and gals next week ill be booking in for my restricted, wahoo i can't wait, so i better slap on the learner plate ahem:whistle: :o and get into some good riding habits. then hopefully ill do the defensive driving course and then sit my fulls three months later, but then thats if things haven't changed with trying to shorten the waiting period for getting the fulls.:scooter:
wish me luck buds and if you have any good advice it will be much appreciated
hehe :innocent: :blip:As for good riding habits this is the last place to look :doh: hehehe, you know what you want to do so just go for it' you'll have no prob. good luck:rockon:

andrea
2nd June 2006, 23:49
As for good riding habits this is the last place to look :doh: hehehe, you know what you want to do so just go for it' you'll have no prob. good luck:rockon:
hey thanx man, umm im sure ive seen you before, up on everglade, in manukau heights?

duckaddict
3rd June 2006, 13:24

Or a 2006 GSXR600 (K6) :shifty:

andrea
3rd June 2006, 15:55
Or a 2006 GSXR600 (K6) :shifty:

yeah pretty good read up on that bike in the magazine, looks nice :yes:
we'll see when the time comes.lol, come to think of i forgot to go and have a jack at the bikes in the showroom.hmm

Motoracer
4th June 2006, 16:18
Good luck Andrea :)