PDA

View Full Version : Country Group riding.

FROSTY
7th June 2006, 13:33
I was a cager for a day on Monday.
I took Baby Bikie and co up to visit my Ma and Pa At Mangawhai.
Ohh Joy a perfect bike riding day and I'm stuck in a cage. :zzzz:
Anyhoo I was gobsmacked at the crazy passing some guys were doing on SH16,old north and the mangawhai road.
I dunno what it was but the bikers just seemed totally outa control .Groups of 3 or 4 bikes flew past me on several occasions with the trailing bike barely past on blind corners or oncoming traffic made a pretty effective road block.
Gee guys I'm a biker and i was waiting to get round a corner and see a red smear on the front of a truck at any moment.
I really hope it wasnt any of you lot

yungatart
7th June 2006, 16:28
Wouldn't be anyone from here Frosty, those roads aren't frequented by kbers - certainly none doing that kind of dangerous stuff!

SPman
7th June 2006, 17:00
Ah - it would be none of this lot.
They are all bikers and therefore are perfect and never take unneccesary risks - its all the cages fault! :innocent:

madboy
7th June 2006, 17:09
If that pillock in the cage hadn't been there, they wouldn't have had to pass! :nya:

Maha
7th June 2006, 17:29
Seems like madboy must have been up this way over the weekend.......:blip:

riffer
7th June 2006, 21:14
Jeez mate are you sure it wasn't the old spider-sense being blunted by being stuck in the cage?

In all seriousness though, it happens so often its not funny. And think what it must be like for the average cage driver, if someone like yourself who has an appreciation of bike riding and actually bothers to look in his rear view mirror gets a fright!

The trouble is, you'll end up with some young guy at the back on a 250 who's trying to keep up and gets out of his depth at the worst possible time - and we all know what happens them. :(

time and place, as usual...

texmo
7th June 2006, 21:19
see me on my zxr250 alone frosty?

XP@
8th June 2006, 09:46
Oi you lot!
Frosty is showing concern and being constructive in his observations.
You can show some respect, and stop posting shite in the Survival Skills Forum. Post what you want in the general forums, but this place is for promoting safety.