PDA

View Full Version : who lost the wet weather pants on Sundays Waikato ride!!

Quasievil
19th May 2004, 18:12
I had nothing better to do so I thought I would do the Waiakto ride again, the one from Sunday, I thought hey I might find those pants that someone lost ( the guy on the R1) and guess what :calm: :calm: :calm:
I FOUND THE BUGGARS !!!!! how cool is that :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:
:calm:
But I can remeber the nick of the R1 dude who lost them so any help appreciated, get him to pm me and I will courier them to him.

To bad I got a ticket as well though, 114km/h going down a hill bastard oh well thats me on 20 points. :beer:

Motoracer
19th May 2004, 18:47
Fuck I am retarded! I was thinking what f-ing pants and who the F had an R1 that day?... thinking...thinking... then I get a PM from you and I am still thinking...thinking... THEN I clicked! It was Vladi!!

I had lots of other things in my mind btw.

Yep, I can contact him. Are you comming for a ride this Sunday Bret?

He's gonna crack up when I tell him "hey man, some one found your pants on the road" lol

Quasievil
19th May 2004, 18:55
Fuck I am retarded! I was thinking what f-ing pants and who the F had an R1 that day?... thinking...thinking... then I get a PM from you and I am still thinking...thinking... THEN I clicked! It was Vladi!!

I had lots of other things in my mind btw.

Yep, I can contact him. Are you comming for a ride this Sunday Bret?

He's gonna crack up when I tell him "hey man, some one found your pants on the road" lol
Yeah well I couldnt think of any place to go for a ride so I thought I would go there and see if I can find them, cant believe that I did ,unreal !!!

I would like to go on Sunday but may have a family thing on, I will know later, just let me know where you are going etc and I will try and get there, I also have a Ducati club ride on Sunday, so much to do !!!! :rockon:

Motoracer
19th May 2004, 18:59
Cool, i'll post the details on the Sunday cruise thread soon. That was soo lucky about the pants! Where they on the roadside or something?

Them HP dudes must get desperate on quiet weekdays, sorry to hear about your ticket.

Quasievil
19th May 2004, 19:04
Cool, i'll post the details on the Sunday cruise thread soon. That was soo lucky about the pants! Where they on the roadside or something?

Them HP dudes must get desperate on quiet weekdays, sorry to hear about your ticket.

Yeah they were about 20km before Bennydale on the side of the road in a grassy patch lol

Motoracer
19th May 2004, 19:12
Yeah they were about 20km before Bennydale on the side of the road in a grassy patch lol

Good spotting indeed! He doesn't have the net right now, so I'll send you his details for the courior via PM.

LB
20th May 2004, 05:55
Bloody well done mate.

Don't suppose you want to go to have a look between Hamilton and Morrinsville for a blue sleeping bag that went missing in the late 70's do you? (that was in the days before I discovered motels)

Quasievil
20th May 2004, 07:24
Bloody well done mate.

Don't suppose you want to go to have a look between Hamilton and Morrinsville for a blue sleeping bag that went missing in the late 70's do you? (that was in the days before I discovered motels)

Another reason for a ride :Punk:
no problems I will start my search out on the raglan road cut back around pirongia :crazy: , then over Pukeatua through Putaruru back road to the Kiamias round the back of matamata through Morrinsville towards hamilton :ride: then I will come home with the blus bag in hand :first:

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!