PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a mobile gas plant?

FROSTY
19th May 2004, 21:38
I've got the fairing frame on my bike sorta straightish. but I really need to apply heat and do some twisting and pulling. Has anybody got a mobile gas plant and an hour one evening to apply heat for me?

White trash
20th May 2004, 08:18
I've got a Bic lighter, will that do? :laugh:

Sorry, it's no laughing matter when you need something done and running out of time to do it.

pete376403
20th May 2004, 08:33
My wife says I fart a lot...

toads
20th May 2004, 09:05
hmm, seems I was beaten to the punchline, I was going to offer the services of my housecow!, the best option is to pay a local garage $10 for the use of their equipment, or go to the local hirecentre, and hireone., most of us don't have gas sets any more due to the monthly cost of hiring the bottles, in days past you used to be able to own your own bottles so it wasn't an issue. cheers L

FROSTY
20th May 2004, 12:19
nope I actually need someone who can use the stuff--um not a skill Ive as of yet aquired
anyone in dorkland got one??

Motu
20th May 2004, 13:01
I have one,time is my problem - I have booked myself for this bloody cart evening that some wanker has organised - if it wasn't for him I'd do it tonight.

uh....see ya tonight eh.

FROSTY
20th May 2004, 15:33
welll all I can say is fuck him --Im gonna go find him and break his legs now--so carting will be cancelled--gotta get prioroties right.
Um er hey but maybee ya could come a little early maybee
Im on 021544251 if ya can

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 11:18
Hey guys I gotta say thanks a million to motu.
His expertise and gas plant just saved my bacon.
Fairing frame although looing like a bit of abstract art does the job now.
Thanks a million motu :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

Motu
28th May 2004, 13:45
S'ok mate,in hindsight looking at the thing it would of been a better idea to cut it in half and deal with two seperate pieces then join them again.We'll wait till the first bin an try again eh?

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 14:11
um er thanks mate Um I think :sneaky2: :ride: :o
bin indeed -hrumph