PDA

View Full Version : North ride 10.06.06

MadDuck
9th June 2006, 22:58
For those that dont want to spend the entire day on Coro. Ride north tomorrow.

Peak...old north ...16 ...mangawhai for lunch.

Meet Westgate 10am cos I am sure I will be out of my pit by then and ready to go. Pace will be kinda slow

crashe
10th June 2006, 09:35
update: meet at 10.30am...

Had a txt from MadDuck she is running a little late...

duckaddict
10th June 2006, 09:48
talk about short notice.

:bye:

crashe
10th June 2006, 09:50
Yeah sorry about the late notice for the new time of departure...

Maha
10th June 2006, 09:51
Got to be at Pt Wells soon but might jump on the scooter and catch you up at Mangawhai.......um where there will ou be?.....at that new place at the village across from the smashed pippy?

crashe
11th June 2006, 00:52
So did everyone get home ok....?

Talk about a pub crawl :whistle:

Great ride up to Mangawhai Pub then back to the nice Warkworth Pub and then down to the Puhoi Pub... thats where we all parted company...

Great company.... Cheers MadDuck for organising it.

Ive only just gotten home...
Got sidetracked on the way home and ended up going all the way back up to Snells beach in a car...

Maha
11th June 2006, 09:24
Yea only a short squirt back here from the Puhoi, had a roader at the Bridgey then home for roast lamb and watch the rugby, how kiwi is that?
Would like to hear from Ash to know he got home ok cos it got dark pretty quick..........:gob:

silverado
11th June 2006, 12:39
Yep. Got home safe. Got my sexy boots wet. Stood in a puddle at a Service station. Really enjoyed my first KB ride. Thanks for waiting:whistle:

Maha
11th June 2006, 17:32
Yep. Got home safe. Got my sexy boots wet. Stood in a puddle at a Service station. Really enjoyed my first KB ride. Thanks for waiting:whistle:
Will come for a ride out your way next time Ash, maybe head out to Shelly beach and around Riverhead area and get a few more along for the ride, just need to pick the right day when the weather is biker kind......:sunny:

crashe
11th June 2006, 20:08
Silverado - Glad you got home ok all safe an sound even with your wet boots... fancy standing in a wet puddle.. :whistle:

No worries about waiting for you..... twas nice for a change, as it always me that everyone is waiting on... :innocent: