PDA

View Full Version : FXR rear indicator lens

jeremysprite
11th June 2006, 17:24
think that suzuki have packaged all their indicator lenses wrong. I've ordered 3 different rear RH indicator lenses from 2 different places, and they've all been LH. very frustrating, and has cost me $30 so far grr. Anyone else had these problems?

imdying
11th June 2006, 18:40
How did them supplying you the wrong part cost you money? That's ghey :( But yeah, in car parts, I've occasionally seen this exact thing (left n right handed parts interchanged in the box). The bastard bit is, often they're not just interchanged, one side just isn't available at all :(

jeremysprite
11th June 2006, 22:15
cause they just sent me back my 2nd lefthand lens. And I'm like gee. Thanks. At least now I have 3 all together, so I should be set for the next 3 times mum reverses my bike into the wall. Yeah gotta ring suzuki nz i think. but i have to ride to work tomorrow, mum and dad away so no ride. got no wof or reg or kickstand and only 1 mirror and apparently my headlights are too dim. (thanks vtnz)

Flyingpony
12th June 2006, 12:10
apparently my headlights are too dim. (thanks vtnz)
And then they tell you your low beam is too low and your high beam is too high and your cut off focus point isn't cutting off correctly. Then they go and tell you your bike is European when it's clearly made in Asia and you should probably sand paper the glass patterns off. Then they say your head light bulbs aren't sitting correctly (peering through glass) and suggest you changed them or got them damged ... sorry, still factory dude ... I've never been back to VTNZ since!

GO GET YOUR WOF ELSEWHERE!

As for being too dim. I got told that once and the following day had no lights. Don't buy the aftermarket lights for $7. Get the genuine for $13. Why, you'll be replacing them within 2 months and they are wired differently so high is low and low is high, and they give a different output pattern. Another failed WOF opportunity.