PDA

View Full Version : A Quick spin

boomer
11th June 2006, 23:12
Early morning txts and only 2 non starters..one still drunk and the other probably out driving his traktor.. huh Korn :nya:

A 10 o'clock meet at Green Lane auckland see's 2 sv's, 3 gixxers, 2 cbr's and a vtr; with 2 pillions. No idea where we're going so its out east way to Clevedon.

The roads were a tad wet but blue skies all the way, a steady pace and plenty of bikes on the roads. 3 pitt stops and we head back teh same way only the pace picks up a little as the roads are drying out.

Glad to say no bins and smiles all round :scooter:

Cheers for teh company, Motorbob(+Miss Pillion), Keystone19, Enigma51, RobNz, (Non Kb'ers - Murray, Rob & Jarrod) :2thumbsup

* Lost my radar detector cable at the pub.. :bye:

ps.. Go on ENG-a-LAND !!!!!

N4CR
11th June 2006, 23:23
Saw you go past today boomer... was with MR and tex and merwood and dan and leong and ll cool j and brett and someone I can't remember... we were heading out when you came banck in. You guys looked like a pack of slow fags, glad I didn't ride with you then.

edit: you still don't know what my bike looks like and my gear anyway hahahahaha

Limb
11th June 2006, 23:26
* Lost my radar detector cable at the pub..

Hate it when that happends. Like losing my sunny's yesterday.

Cheers for teh company, Motorbob(+Miss Pillion), Keystone19, Enigma51, RobNz, (Non Kb'ers - Murray, Rob & Jarrod)

The perks of living in Auckland aye:grouphug: Lots of people to ride with.

boomer
11th June 2006, 23:37
Saw you go past today boomer... was with MR and tex and merwood and dan and leong and ll cool j and brett and someone I can't remember... we were heading out when you came banck in. You guys looked like a pack of slow fags, glad I didn't ride with you then.

edit: you still don't know what my bike looks like and my gear anyway hahahahaha

that was you lot huh.. i had a laugh at the silver gixxer rider up front(?)..hanging off the bike going 70k's an hour with the bike upright :nya:

who you calling slow.. you on a 2 fiddy and all :tugger:

N4CR
12th June 2006, 00:01
that was you lot huh.. i had a laugh at the silver gixxer rider up front(?)..hanging off the bike going 70k's an hour with the bike upright :nya:

who you calling slow.. you on a 2 fiddy and all :tugger:

THERE WAS NO SILVER GIXXER RIDER WITH US, YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN MOTORACER ON A BLUE BIKE BUT IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH AT HIM TRY RIDING WITH HIM FIRST YOU SQUID HAAHaHhAHaAHHonda!

Bring it bitch, 600cc should be enough to beat me ;)

Qkkid
12th June 2006, 00:04
:gob: Where was my invite boomer

N4CR
12th June 2006, 00:10
:gob: Where was my invite boomer
YOUR NOT QUICK ENOUGh.

Qkkid
12th June 2006, 00:16
YOUR NOT QUICK ENOUGh.
oh well believe what you like young fella did you come off your wee bike buddy (1 damaged black flame):yes:

Keystone19
12th June 2006, 09:19
Was a fun ride alright - cruisey pace out to Kaiuaua on the damp/green roads and then a bit more of a hoon back in to town.

Great company too fellas, look forward to the next one!

boomer
12th June 2006, 16:29
Hey qkkid.. my bad

MV Senna organises some small rides now and then as do i with my work mates; this time round i invited MV Senna who inturn invited Motorbob & Keystone ( both regular riders on Jo's runs ) I quietly announced it in the coro loop run so as to not attract much attention, where NZRob & Kornjolio picked up on it

Next time your on my pm list :first:

I try not to attract squid attention.. hence Tristans outburst :nya:

N4CR
12th June 2006, 17:13
oh well believe what you like young fella did you come off your wee bike buddy (1 damaged black flame):yes:
Had an incident with a camry my fault... I'll tell you some time.

Boomer, try to not reverse over me in your 4wd, you are never going to be as skilled as motu, okay? Took me a while to figure who it was lol.

boomer
12th June 2006, 18:14
i couldn't believe you kept ya temper.. if that had been me and some ass wipe was reversing into me i'd have blown my lid! :p
heheheh Squidly

saul
12th June 2006, 19:33
Ok thats it folks, nothing interesting here move along:nya: :blip:

boomer
12th June 2006, 20:23
Ok thats it folks, nothing interesting here move along:nya: :blip:

take a seat; i'll be with you in a moment Sir :Pokey:

N4CR
12th June 2006, 20:41
i couldn't believe you kept ya temper.. if that had been me and some ass wipe was reversing into me i'd have blown my lid! :p
heheheh Squidly

I'm not the sort of guy that gets pissed off easy. I thaught it was someone taking the piss who mistook me for someone else, never knew you drove an urban assault vehicle. When ya stuck ya ugly mug outta the window I cracked up :lol:

Gimme and tex' an invite next.. we'll show you how 250 riders ride while you disappear into the mirror :first: :blip:

Keystone19
12th June 2006, 22:12
Hey qkkid.. my bad

MV Senna organises some small rides now and then as do i with my work mates; this time round i invited MV Senna who inturn invited Motorbob & Keystone ( both regular riders on Jo's runs ) I quietly announced it in the coro loop run so as to not attract much attention, where NZRob & Kornjolio picked up on it

Next time your on my pm list :first:

I try not to attract squid attention.. hence Tristans outburst :nya:

Oh, so you mean me and Motobob wouldn't have got an invite otherwise.

Great, thanks, I feel so loved...:motu:

boomer
12th June 2006, 22:25
hahahhahah; i didn't have you mobile until the w/e; you'll always on my 'list' :second:

Kornholio
12th June 2006, 22:54
Early morning txts and only 2 non starters..one still drunk and the other probably out driving his traktor.. huh Korn :nya: Yeah yeah I know :P

* Lost my radar detector cable at the pub.. :bye: Still cant handle ya lemonade aye?? :P

ps.. Go on ENG-a-LAND !!!!!

No bins.............. surprising...heh good shit tho :D