PDA

View Full Version : girls girls girls, a ride 4 ya

carver
12th June 2006, 17:10
for all those females that whimper on "i never get invited for rides", etc...
here is a formal invitation to join me and whoever is silly enough to come on this ride http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=30573
this aint for the faint hearted, but, if you actually do want a challange, and aint after sympathy, come.
just the road bit if ya want, or the road and gravel or the road the gravel and the track.
i suspect more guys hang out here than girls, so uh...your welcome too.
i am just sick of women complaining about this, so here it is

Riff Raff
12th June 2006, 20:12
I find this thread patronising and offensive. Who are these women you're on about who 'whimper' and 'complain'. I can't think of any female KBers who ride who fit in with your narrow view of the female biking community. I'm guessing you haven't actually met any of us if you have that attitude.

Jantar
12th June 2006, 20:22
I find this thread patronising and offensive. .
Come on Riff Raff, give the guy a break. He's just trying another method to pick up girls. mind you if the girls are dumb enough to fall for it then he's welcome to them. :yes:

Qkchk
12th June 2006, 20:25
Yeah sure and I will just go down the road to fit some knobbies to my brand new R1 and so I can get stone-chips on my new paintwork. Sounds like fun. If I had a farm bike.

carver
12th June 2006, 21:56
Yeah sure and I will just go down the road to fit some knobbies to my brand new R1 and so I can get stone-chips on my new paintwork. Sounds like fun. If I had a farm bike.
last time I checked, the hamilton-raglan road was sealed..stone chips...hmmm a bit of road works but if that worries you, your better of staying behind the keyboard
oh, riff raff, sorry if you found it uh...offensive, its just what i keep hearing.
as for picking up girls?
im taken, sorry guys to dissapoint, im flattered though!:innocent:

carver
12th June 2006, 22:03
on second thoughts...i was wrong, sorry to all if this was a bit in your face.
apoigies from me.
carver

ZeroIndex
12th June 2006, 22:04
hahaha, that's not offensive, well.. i don't think so.. you're right, but maybe not 'whimper' or 'complain' um.. ok, i forgot what i was gonna say.. um.. have fun :D

Warr
12th June 2006, 22:14
last time I checked, the hamilton-raglan road was sealed..stone chips...hmmm a bit of road works but if that worries you, your better of staying behind the keyboard......

I know I'm not the target audience !! but happy to accompany you on any Raglan excurtion. Have been on the "Old Mountain Road" serveral times and riden from Ruapuke?? too and from raglan road north is fine as well

carver
12th June 2006, 22:18
down do buisness, finally.
sure man, aint been for a ride with ya in ages, but still it seems no females are interested, i dont mind changing the route to suit you guys aye...its not set in stone!:blip:

ZeroIndex
12th June 2006, 22:30
down do buisness, finally.
sure man, aint been for a ride with ya in ages, but still it seems no females are interested, i dont mind changing the route to suit you guys aye...its not set in stone!:blip:
I'm keen.. just post up a calendar event or something when you've sorted out the dates..

NC
12th June 2006, 22:35
:whocares:

flame
13th June 2006, 22:20
s, but still it seems no females are interested, i dont mind changing the route to suit you guys aye...its not set in stone!:blip:[/QUOTE]

wahoo....I hear Rags pup is the shizza!!!! NO FEMALES INTERESTED???? errrrr WRONG!! count me in for the tarmac section....oh and the pub! and ya might wanna plan being there a while....cos this is Welly Hardcore, i'll be out drinking ya as well! lol. so ya may need to book urself a cabin for after you've handed over ya mancard lol. Keep me posted on the date. Oh....and Riffraff...... see ya there my partner in crime!

ZeroIndex
13th June 2006, 22:28
s, but still it seems no females are interested, i dont mind changing the route to suit you guys aye...its not set in stone!:blip:

wahoo....I hear Rags pup is the shizza!!!! NO FEMALES INTERESTED???? errrrr WRONG!! count me in for the tarmac section....oh and the pub! and ya might wanna plan being there a while....cos after I out ride ya, i'll be out drinking ya as well! lol. so ya may need to book urself a cabin for after you've handed over ya mancard. Keep me posted on the date. Oh....and Riffraff...... see ya there my partner in crime![/QUOTE]
wow.. this sounds like it could be coming together nicelly :first:

PS. Flame: nice bike.. I like the Yellow/Black theme (if you haven't realised that yet) <--see profile pic :D

cowpoos
13th June 2006, 22:38
wahoo....I hear Rags pup is the shizza!!!! NO FEMALES INTERESTED???? errrrr WRONG!! count me in for the tarmac section....oh and the pub! and ya might wanna plan being there a while....cos this is Welly Hardcore, i'll be out drinking ya as well! lol. so ya may need to book urself a cabin for after you've handed over ya mancard. Keep me posted on the date. Oh....and Riffraff...... see ya there my partner in crime!

no piss up is complete with out Poo's yer?????

get me a box on the way chick...

carver
14th June 2006, 08:23
this sat then, uh, maybe 12 noon, meet at shell on that last roundabout?
we can go where ever.
my honda:doobey: does have a knobbly on the front though!

carver
14th June 2006, 08:33
for the disorganised south island tour
check
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=647106#post647106
it should be fun

flame
14th June 2006, 09:59
this sat then, uh, maybe 12 noon, meet at shell on that last roundabout?
we can go where ever.
my honda:doobey: does have a knobbly on the front though!

I cant make this Sat.......gotta plan a bit ahead living so far away, If you do a run next month...(not clashing with a Manfield round) i'll be there......and I'll bring ya a box of Tuis Poo's.....coz ya gotta come ride the Rags road too!

carver
14th June 2006, 10:38
I cant make this Sat.......gotta plan a bit ahead living so far away, If you do a run next month...(not clashing with a Manfield round) i'll be there......and I'll bring ya a box of Tuis Poo's.....coz ya gotta come ride the Rags road too!

uh...what suits everyone else?
my honda might get a makeover in the weekend anyway!:innocent:

flame
14th June 2006, 11:09
uh...what suits everyone else?
my honda might get a makeover in the weekend anyway!:innocent:

I get up that way a bit, you guys plan your ride, and when I can drag some of these Welly crew along we'll let ya's know, and to Rags pub we shall go. When suits you Mr Poo's?

Keystone19
14th June 2006, 11:58
I get up that way a bit, you guys plan your ride, and when I can drag some of these Welly crew along we'll let ya's know, and to Rags pub we shall go. When suits you Mr Poo's?

Well crikey Flame, if you're making the effort, perhaps some of us Auckland crew might need to make the effort too. Better leave Mikey at home though if we're going to play pool at the pub, unless someone else wants to partner him this time...

flame
14th June 2006, 12:57
Well crikey Flame, if you're making the effort, perhaps some of us Auckland crew might need to make the effort too. Better leave Mikey at home though if we're going to play pool at the pub, unless someone else wants to partner him this time...

Sounds like a good plan Keystone, would be a good way for some of us Welly's and you Orks and some Hammy's to get together for a ride and a few......(probably few to many) drinks :-) .....and Im not sure young Mikey has himself a steed at the mo.....and he's not knicking one of mine! lol

mikey
14th June 2006, 13:56
i bought another gaysxr, cant be assed writing a thread about it.

an i dont want to go to auckland cause so many people have promised me a bashing that ill end up breaking some bones, an have to many wallets an cell phones an to fit in my bag on way back. no point bashing someone if your not grab there wallet an phone eh?

mikey
14th June 2006, 14:06

i play real good pool when im drunk but i was being the model citizen an not drink driving/riding, an its not like i had a choice. oh an you bought a sv650 after what i told you.............

ManDownUnder
14th June 2006, 14:15
for all those females that whimper on "i never get invited for rides", etc...
here is a formal invitation to join me and whoever is silly enough to come on this ride http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=30573
this aint for the faint hearted, but, if you actually do want a challange, and aint after sympathy, come.
just the road bit if ya want, or the road and gravel or the road the gravel and the track.
i suspect more guys hang out here than girls, so uh...your welcome too.
i am just sick of women complaining about this, so here it is

That's very considerate of you carver LOL. Good luck coaxing the ladies out of their shels. I hope you give them the learn.

Qkchk might want a few pointers - she has problems that start at around 120 kph... any faster than that and the newbies and loud mouths start falling behind.

I know KeyStone's another one that might want the learn for similar reasons (watch it though - she's a tad competitive... poor thing knows her limits too so she's pretty good, and learns fast).

Riff Raff is one you never want to get behind. You won't see her for dust, or possibly cabbage gas if she's having a good day...

cowpoos
14th June 2006, 14:25
When suits you Mr Poo's?

july sometime doll...we should be doing the coro loop while up that way as well...I did it last week and its a hoot...it would hav to be even more fun hungover!

mikey
14th June 2006, 14:41
Qkchk might want a few pointers - she has problems that start at around 120 kph... any faster than that and the newbies and loud mouths start falling behind.

send her down to wellywood, my 13 yr old brother is a deamon. (is there a ea button on the comp somewhere?) faster than me on my last five bikes cbr250rr nsr250r cbr400rr gsxr600 gsxr750....an hasnt crashed big yet to.

think he'll put you/her out of your/her misery. the kids quick.

Keystone19
14th June 2006, 15:55
oh an you bought a sv650 after what i told you.............

Yep, actually, I bought two...

Shoulda bought Flames GSXR600 though...

flame
14th June 2006, 18:19
july sometime doll...we should be doing the coro loop while up that way as well...I did it last week and its a hoot...it would hav to be even more fun hungover!

Hmmmm yes Coro Loop, hungover...even beter! I do re-call the Duke having to find it's own way home from Whiti a few times lol.

flame
14th June 2006, 18:24
[
Shoulda bought Flames GSXR600 though...[/QUOTE]

Ya shoulda eh, he liked girls. Now he has to put up with boys climbing all over him! But he's still well loved so I guess that counts. And I hear ya pretty dam quick on that SV anyway :-)

mikey
14th June 2006, 22:07
Yep, actually, I bought two...

Shoulda bought Flames GSXR600 though...

nah wouldn' want to race one of them gaysxr 600's

homo bikes