PDA

View Full Version : Over gloves.

KLOWN
14th June 2006, 22:37
Com'on in and have a look, U know you want to.

Has anyone bought over gloves to keep thier hands warm and dry?
My gloves seem to be like sponges so I have bought a pair of over gloves.
This is thier web site. www.rain-off.com.
I haven't recieved them yet but after i do and give them a few runs in the wet, which we have been getting plenty of, I'll stick up something on the reviews section. Does anyone else have over gloves or these over gloves? Just wondering what people though about this kind of thing ? And yes I realize they look stupid but i'd rather be warm and dry.

98tls
14th June 2006, 23:31
yep.....i have a set of what you have bought,good choice they are awsome.one of the few things i have bought that deliver on what they say.

KLOWN
15th June 2006, 00:24
good, was hoping i wasn't throwing away my limited funds:rockon:

Gremlin
15th June 2006, 00:32
That style of wearing them may not work. Depending on seal around arm, water will most likely run down your arm, and into the glove. Best to put it inside your sleeve. Water can still drive up the glove and into your sleeve, but the odds of the water making it over the over glove is almost zilch.

In the next sec or so, ixion will be here telling us gaiters can be used for the arms as well.... :wait:

Lou Girardin
15th June 2006, 08:15
I'll stick to waterproof gloves thanks. Trying to get a second pair of gloves on in the morning will overtax my limited early morning abilities.

KLOWN
15th June 2006, 14:46
over gloves arrived today. Nice soft feel for the outside so should be good for wiping the visor. I got these over gloves because my 'water proof' gloves are more like sponges, they are pretty easy to put on and still have good feel for the controls. I was told by the seller of these gloves that the water shouldn't run down the sleeves as long as the draw strings are nice and tight. Only time will tell i suppose.

You could paint it green and pretend to be a ninja turtle!