PDA

View Full Version : Mt Wellington, Saturday, 15th July.

granma2
16th June 2006, 23:09
Mt Wellington,15th July, Saturday.

Practice day,
Sign on 8.30-9.00am
$20 per rider

All bikes welcome.
Knee pads, elbow pads, helmet, gloves are a must.

Trying to go fast and stay on the bike is not easy, so the more protective gear you have the better.

Granma.

Wellyman
16th June 2006, 23:44
Hey Granma, I should be their depending if I can fix my bike up. should be able to get her tuned by then hopefull if I can find time. do we know if they guy who came off the bucket is ok? I was the dude who rolled his bike off the track.
WM

White trash
17th June 2006, 08:58
I MIGHT be there. Might even own a bike for it and not have to ride Steves this time. This is assuming Steve's bike is fixed of course.

granma2
17th June 2006, 13:29
He not only busted the seat and plastics but the frame is snapped and bent. Poor bike!!!

Oh yeah and Steve's ankle is busted too.

Granma is hopeing it will be fixed by then.... the bike I mean....but we will see.

Tell you what....if the bike is fixed and you dont have yours, we will share it.

I got a good pic of you coming up behind Steve, when he was on the bucket.

I'll get some videos next time...I might even catch you binning it, now that
will make a good video. :yes:

Granma.

Team Polini
17th June 2006, 20:32
Hey Granma ive found the site looks good. Ill be there again.

fallofalot
17th June 2006, 20:40
Finally got round to registering.

Granma is blaming me for trashing the pit bike. It wasn't entirely my fault and anyway Jimmy trashed it first. LOL

Wellyman the rider you helped was Nick Cole on one of the buckets. He broke his collar bone but is ok. He was at the track on Sunday.... (Good luck on a speedy recovery Nick)

Steve....

Motoracer
17th June 2006, 20:54
All bikes welcome.

Is my R6 allowed?

Wellyman
17th June 2006, 21:07
NO!yamahahaha's go too slow to be allowed on the track, same with kawasaki,suzuki

Motoracer
17th June 2006, 21:31
NO!yamahahaha's go too slow to be allowed on the track, same with kawasaki,suzuki

As tight as the go kart track is, I'll race you with my fat arse sex (R6) (fat in comparision). You can borrow or choose any thing you like. Bucket, mini moto, mini motard, motard what ever. You game?

That's as long as full size bikes are allowed.

White trash
18th June 2006, 08:29
Finally got round to registering.

Granma is blaming me for trashing the pit bike. It wasn't entirely my fault and anyway Jimmy trashed it first. LOL

Wellyman the rider you helped was Nick Cole on one of the buckets. He broke his collar bone but is ok. He was at the track on Sunday.... (Good luck on a speedy recovery Nick)

Steve....
No no son, I crashed it, you trashed it.

Nice job, hope the ankle heals up quick. You can ride my shitter. That's if you think you can handle it lol

White trash
18th June 2006, 08:30
No no son, I crashed it, you trashed it.

Nice job, hope the ankle heals up quick. You can ride my shitter. That's if you think you can handle it lol
I've got a new Mini being airfreighted but it's looking more and more like I'll be working on the 15th anyway. Bugger it!

agentmi6
18th June 2006, 10:15
Count me in :), Fixed my protective gear that I busted, made a nifty chain gaurd, am set again :)

fallofalot
18th June 2006, 11:43
The Motard is looking pretty sorry for itself at the moment and totally neglected.

We managed to find another frame for it yesterday. As soon as I am a bit more mobile we'll strip it down.

Pity you can't make it on the 15th White trash. Come along on Sunday for the buckets if you're not doing anything.

What's the specs on the new mini you have brought.

Don't think I'd make a show with an R6, It'd probably get wasted by the chinker Motards. ;)

Bulldog
19th June 2006, 08:14
I'll be there. Good to hear most of you'll be there again.

Oh and I have an air cooled B1 on the way :doobey:

That should keep me busy! I don't think it'll be here by then but I'll be there either way.

granma2
19th June 2006, 18:45
My 10hp watercooled mini would kick arse on the first corner.

The R6 rider would end up the same as Steve did...kissing the wall.

What do you reckon Motoracer....you could come down and see how good
you are on a minimoto.

If you can race an R6 like you say...then you can ride a minimoto.

Isnt that right everyone?!!!!:msn-wink:

Granma.

granma2
19th June 2006, 18:49
Hey Whitetrash tell your boss anything mate, just get the day off, ok.

Swop it for another day, I'll ring him on Saturday morning and tell him you in
the loo having poo problems...LOL

White trash
19th June 2006, 18:54
My 10hp watercooled mini would kick arse on the first corner.

The R6 rider would end up the same as Steve did...kissing the wall.

What do you reckon Motoracer....you could come down and see how good
you are on a minimoto.

If you can race an R6 like you say...then you can ride a minimoto.

Isnt that right everyone?!!!!:msn-wink:

Granma.
I've got one of them critters coming myself Granma! And Motoracer's already ridden a Mini, albeit for half a lap at a time. He carried mine more laps than he rode it at last years 1 hour.

Still owe you for that one Sudeep, come down for a hoon on the new one when it arrives, you'll shit son.

White trash
19th June 2006, 18:55
Hey Whitetrash tell your boss anything mate, just get the day off, ok.

Swop it for another day, I'll ring him on Saturday morning and tell him you in
the loo having poo problems...LOL
There's a bit more expected of me than that unfortunately. On Saturdays, I am the boss fuck it.

Wellyman
19th June 2006, 19:03
My jetting is crap argh! It seems to be dropping more fuel on the ground then it is putting through the carb. I need to figure out somehow figure out if it is to lean or getting too much fuel. i can't get the bitch just right!
WM

White trash
19th June 2006, 19:11
Wellyboy, let me have a play with it. Managed to get mine running real good. You've got a sticky needlevalve, they're a bastard to sort properly.

Wellyman
19th June 2006, 19:23
Wellyboy, let me have a play with it. Managed to get mine running real good. You've got a sticky needlevalve, they're a bastard to sort properly.
That would be great thanks trashy. any ideas about how i'm going to get to you as im not mobile really. I can get into town if my mother drops me off.WM

White trash
19th June 2006, 19:30
I could come have a look at your place on Saturday after work if ya want. Or I could pick it up for you.

I've got a shitload of standard bits for that bike so should be able to get it going quite mint.

I know you're a bit dis heartened right now, but once they're running good, they're worth the effort.

The Beast
19th June 2006, 19:43
That happened to me yesterday, just took off the float bowl and cleaned it out with some engine start, put it back together and all was well.

Wellyman
19th June 2006, 21:54
Hey Cheers Jimmy. shall get back to you in the next few days about it. but that would be awsome mate.
WM

Wellyman
19th June 2006, 21:58
It starts up and idles like a champ BUT:
it revs fine in lower RPM but once you hold the throttle half open for a few secs she craps out , she cuts out.Could be not getting enough fuel or too much fuel or simply cloddged with shit!
WM