PDA

View Full Version : Numbers on bikes for track day.

FROSTY
20th June 2006, 19:40
Ive been reading up on how "things are done' in the UK,europe and the usa
One thing Ive noticed is that bikes have numbers on them to help run things.
Im thinking of using that chalk/paint stuff they use at drag race meetings and using your place number as your number. Also itll be used to show your bike has passed scrutineering--no number no track time
Of course anyone with race numbers will just use that number
Feedback please folks--Its an idea only

enigma51
20th June 2006, 19:43
Not that im going (at the moment) but sounds like a good idea can i have 34 if i do go?

I've got dibs on 69 :D

Quasievil
20th June 2006, 20:17
Sheeesh, where am I gona get a number on my bike from???

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29446&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1145766219 (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29446&d=1144009192)

kickingzebra
20th June 2006, 20:18
It's gonna mark the mint fairings on my crashed GSXR....
I find it difficult to see how it will help, or make anything smoother, it is pretty easy to tell the bike and rider as is, at least it was at TD3...
One vote against, for road bikes anyway.

Clivoris
20th June 2006, 20:22
If it isn't gonna leave permanent marks or scratches on my bike and smooths things out organisationally, I'm up for it.

Titanium
20th June 2006, 20:33
I can just see the blistering paint on my guazillion dollar fairings ......

texmo
20th June 2006, 20:34
sounds good to me but may just cause unwated complications. green stick means your allowed on the track.

Kickaha
20th June 2006, 20:58
I don't see any point, it's adding complication

the stickers work just fine

2much
20th June 2006, 21:05
I don't see any point, it's adding complication

the stickers work just fine

What I was thinking.

btw, it's white shoe polish/paint that they use at the drags. Water based and causes no harm to paint.

Kornholio
20th June 2006, 21:50
I assume letters can be used....Like my Kool K ::doobey:

FROSTY
20th June 2006, 22:38
It's gonna mark the mint fairings on my crashed GSXR....
I find it difficult to see how it will help, or make anything smoother, it is pretty easy to tell the bike and rider as is, at least it was at TD3...
One vote against, for road bikes anyway.
Sorry KZ --You couldnt be more wrong. There were a few riders I wanted to talk to and it was nearly always they were on a bike there were like 10 of on the track. Its not to help the riders its to help the marshals and organisers.
One case in point--one person was totally flying around the track--definitely 30% faster than the rest of the group--I had a "word" to who I thought was the rider---um was someone on a very similar bike --eep --numbers are easy to keep track of

The paint washes off with water and does not cause damage to paint

kickingzebra
20th June 2006, 22:40
I had visions of a nasty person with a big stick of chalk assaulting my machine... Not too bothered personally, as I have just picked up some race fairings (big ups to nicko) so probably will have numbers on them soon.

There were a few riders I wanted to talk to and it was nearly always they were on a bike there were like 10 of on the track.

Hmm... gixxers eh!

Numbers are all good... I saw one guy there that had his KB name over his licence number, that looked kinda cool.

But numbers would be sweet.

FROSTY
20th June 2006, 22:51
sorry KZ --its like a paint stick but its kinda chalky to touch --but definitely just washes off

Sparky Bills
20th June 2006, 22:52
I see where your coming from, but instead of numbers, why not put a letter. For example..

"F" for fast group
"M" for Medium
"N" for Novice

Might simplify things a bit.

Just an idea.

Otis243
20th June 2006, 23:29
Ive been reading up on how "things are done' in the UK,europe and the usa
One thing Ive noticed is that bikes have numbers on them to help run things.

...Feedback please folks--Its an idea only

Hi Frosty

I used to race enduros in the UK and in a few (by no means all) they might put a small coloured sticker or a permanent marker dot /tick on the front number background when you passed scrutineering. More often they would simply have a list of all entrants and mark off when people signed in and when they passed scrutineering. The race would not start until the list was complete. I prefered this as the stickers / permanent marker were always a pain to remove, and that was on a dirt bike! If someone tried it on my SP1 I would not have been happy!

At all of the track days (for standard road bikes) I went to the only bikes with number stickers on were where the stickers had been issued by photography companies, eg. pay £20 up front to the photographer at the start of the day for a guaranteed 1/2 dozen professional pictures to pick up at the end of the day. He would issue you with a number sticker so he then knew who to photograph during the day. The numbers also made it easier for the photographer to collate 1/2 dozen photos of the same person at the end of the day.

A friend of mine runs track days in Spain. I'll ask him how he does it.

FROSTY
21st June 2006, 00:46
[ thanks SB and otis--um SB --its not the groups its the individuals Im trying to identify
Might just make it optional --I mean if say I dunno JOE has a number--I can ask JOE who the guy was next to him I guess

Lazy7
21st June 2006, 01:01
put everybody around the track once - then number them from the top down based on their lap time.

then put out 10 riders at a time starting from the bottom up.

braking it into cc categories isn't a huge idea cause you would get people like me riding in the open class and lapping 15 seconds slower than everybody else.

numbering is good though. means you can just say - everybody from 25 to 36. ON THE TRACK NOW.

EDIT: only an issues if people are sharing bikes i guess - but you could solve that by putting the numbers on the riders backs...

Keystone19
21st June 2006, 09:24
Can I have number K19?

Can I have number K19?

No!

muhahahahahaha

Clivoris
21st June 2006, 10:15
My insurer, Classic Cover. Have in the past assured me that I am covered for track days as long as it is not racing. No prizes for places, no lap-timing, no starting grid, no race numbers etc. I don't imagine that id numbers would be a problem though, as long as it's not for "racing". If it did compromise my cover I would be worried.

Drunken Monkey
21st June 2006, 10:20
The insurance 'question' has been raised before. Upon signing the indemnity to use the track, you waive your right to allow yourself and/or your insurance company to pursue other participants for damages, ergo, you may think you're 'covered', but it is unlikely you will ever be able to receive an insurance payout on a track day claim.

Clivoris
21st June 2006, 12:55
The insurance 'question' has been raised before. Upon signing the indemnity to use the track, you waive your right to allow yourself and/or your insurance company to pursue other participants for damages, ergo, you may think you're 'covered', but it is unlikely you will ever be able to receive an insurance payout on a track day claim.
Oo err.:gob: That's a timely eye opener. No fun without some risk I s'pose. Ta for that.

Keystone19
21st June 2006, 13:07
ONe time I came off I was on a corner heading towards Tuakau just outside of Pukekohe...

emaN
21st June 2006, 13:29
Frosty, you're wanting to id individuals; you give people a number in the order in which they book/you process their trackday spot perhaps?

that way, it'd have to be unique.

those with race numbers, weird letters or whatever could PM you/spank/madduck/trumpy/etc...?

emaN
21st June 2006, 13:36
I saw one guy there that had his KB name over his licence number

like so?
10chs.

Fishy
21st June 2006, 13:42
I've got dibs on 69 :D

Haha closest you'll ever get to one eh bro....a sticker on your bike hahaha

like so?

That's the one...

Haha closest you'll ever get to one eh bro....a sticker on your bike hahaha

That and offer? Sorry dude, you're just not my type.

bungbung
21st June 2006, 14:55
Frosty, the CDMC sprints in Wellington use removable paper stickers, numbered with a marker pen. They have low-tack glue and don't damage paint.

Biohazard
21st June 2006, 14:58
I'll have number 13 please ...

I think thats wise ??

Pumba
21st June 2006, 15:19
Ive got no problems with numbers as long as they dont damage the paint work

FROSTY
21st June 2006, 22:35
hmm--paper numbers --ok thats an idea --stuck over headlights

can I have my number in a nice shade of green?

MD
21st June 2006, 23:24
Another NO vote.
They painted numbers on our bikes at the 2Hot2Handle event. Bitch of stuff to 'wash' off.
I think you will find most road riders like to decorate their bikes with a white metal plate fixed at the rear with easy to read black alpha/numeric characters. Surprisingly no two combos seem the same. I donate about $250 bucks a year to rent mine.
As for Race bikes, who cares. What the hell are they doing on a track anyway.

Kickaha
22nd June 2006, 06:50
As for Race bikes, who cares. What the hell are they doing on a track anyway.

Showing people who like to think they're fast on the road just how slow they really are? :lol:

Although most of the time people like that are to scared to front at the track anyway :yes:

FROSTY
22nd June 2006, 12:49
its usually the front view we get --and im a blind old man so I need BIG numbers to read em

bungbung
22nd June 2006, 12:51
Go to the stationary warehouse and buy a pack of suitably sized removable laser labels and print out some big numbers on your laser printer. done and done

kickingzebra
22nd June 2006, 19:15
Go to the stationary warehouse and buy a pack of suitably sized removable laser labels and print out some big numbers on your laser printer. done and done

Still a bastard of a thing to remove... Mind you some enterprising sould could probably organise a bikini bike wash!!

FROSTY
6th July 2006, 19:50
Ok I can't get this out of my mind--A rethink has happened
BIBS --now the plan is to have numbered bibs for the riders.
This is gonna solve a heck of a lot of issues all at once.
4 sets of bibs numbered 1-30 4 different colors.
once ya pass scrutineering you get a bib to suit your speed group.

I'm thinking bad idea.

Firstly... sizes? you gonna be able to cater for the larger and smaller of us?

Secondly, bibs are gay.

FROSTY
6th July 2006, 21:04
well --basicly I need some way to identify riders.

yungatart
6th July 2006, 21:07
They should suit all those dribblers that can be found on here.

well --basicly I need some way to identify riders.

I'd be quite happy to tape a number on mine. Works for races so shouldn't be a problem.

Just knock up a list with unique numbers. Then have them printed onto a sheet of A4 or something, then attach to bike. Easy.

SwanTiger
6th July 2006, 22:05
Bibs sound like a great idea Frosty and their generic design means that they'll fit all sizes, even Weasel-sized riders.

If it hasn't already been suggested, what about a large piece of coloured paper for each speed group, then use a water based glue to slap on the back of the bike (i.e. over the number plate).

It'll wash off easy but should stick.

Then when someone in slower learner group (like boomer) gets passed by a fast rider (like markauckland) he'll see the back of marks bike and know he has fucked up.

Maybe glue it to the helmet? the water based glue will easily wash off.

ajturbo
6th July 2006, 22:27
Ok I can't get this out of my mind--A rethink has happened
BIBS --now the plan is to have numbered bibs for the riders.
This is gonna solve a heck of a lot of issues all at once.
4 sets of bibs numbered 1-30 4 different colors.
once ya pass scrutineering you get a bib to suit your speed group.

now your talking big boy.... i may be able to supply 4( well atleast 3) different colured bibs numbered 1-50ish... let me know.
we used them for the dog racing...they should even fit "gav".:nya:

ajturbo
6th July 2006, 22:30
Maybe glue it to the helmet? the water based glue will easily wash off.

i'll bring my nail gun and 4'' nails???:nya:

boomer
6th July 2006, 23:15
Then when someone in slower learner group (like boomer) gets passed by a fast rider (like markauckland) he'll see the back of marks bike and know he has fucked up.

laugh it up laughing girl

texmo
7th July 2006, 15:58
Bibs? are you taking the piss? People look gay enough wearing a full set of leather let alone a Bib ontop.

Mental Trousers
7th July 2006, 16:41
Don't like the bibs idea.

Paper with a number would be sweet. Leave people to put their own number on but provide some water based stuff as an option.

Next track day I'm going to have some clear plastic stickers with something printed on them on my headlights. However, I don't think anyone will have a problem picking the only bike on the track with pink bits.

kiwifruit
7th July 2006, 16:45
bibs are gay.
yes, yes they are.

numbers on the bikes would be the way to go if you think a numbering system is necessary...
a roll of black and a roll of white electrical tape could do the job.

Mental Trousers
7th July 2006, 17:01
Actually, give people the choice. You EITHER glue/tape a number to your bike OR wear a gay bib. One or the other no exceptions.

I reserve 69 !!

Kickaha
7th July 2006, 17:39
Bibs? are you taking the piss? People look gay enough wearing a full set of leather let alone a Bib ontop.

I dunno the amount of dribble that comes out of some people mouths on here they could do with one to wipe it all up

FROSTY
7th July 2006, 17:53
Thanks a million Kick apreciate the feedback
alright then you whingers heres the thing.
At the last couple of trackdays some people were riding um well not well and others refused to come off the track.
In one case I was following 2 riders who stayed out for a full extra session--Hardly fair on everybody else
In another case a couple of riders did 2 full laps under the RED flag and even passed the recovery vehicle that was driving round--could just as easily have been the ambo
Those that suggested er um we have number plates ---tell ya wot stand by the side of a track and see if you can read a plate going past you at 150km/h mixed in amoungst a bunch of other bikes
So give me a better idea--ya dont want white chalk on the bike cos its hard to wash off --Ya dont want bibs cos its gay --paper mets in the rain --so what do ya do ??

yungatart
7th July 2006, 17:55
Self adhesive numbers stuck on helmets?

Dude...

Paper numbers will be fine if covered with tape or something.

And this is assuming it rains...

boomer
7th July 2006, 20:24
Thanks a million Kick apreciate the feedback
alright then you whingers heres the thing.
At the last couple of trackdays some people were riding um well not well and others refused to come off the track.
In one case I was following 2 riders who stayed out for a full extra session--Hardly fair on everybody else
In another case a couple of riders did 2 full laps under the RED flag and even passed the recovery vehicle that was driving round--could just as easily have been the ambo
Those that suggested er um we have number plates ---tell ya wot stand by the side of a track and see if you can read a plate going past you at 150km/h mixed in amoungst a bunch of other bikes
So give me a better idea--ya dont want white chalk on the bike cos its hard to wash off --Ya dont want bibs cos its gay --paper mets in the rain --so what do ya do ??

sorry frosty; maybe a better way to approach this is to undertsand what you're trying to achieve;

if it's to identify people on teh track.. why? what for? so you can easily recognise them to pass on advice after teh session? i'd suggest that easily achieved without numbers.. your example above .. everyone knew it was me who fucked up!

lets face it, once on the track, flags commnicate what should/shouldn't occur.. if someone doesnt respond to a flag what you gonna do.. wave a bib at 'em?

i'm in a foul mood, so maybe i shouldn't post now :angry:

Kornholio
7th July 2006, 23:30
Whos laughing now..... :P

boomer
7th July 2006, 23:31
Whos laughing now..... :P

have i told you i love ya recently ???

FROSTY
7th July 2006, 23:54
sorry frosty; maybe a better way to approach this is to undertsand what you're trying to achieve;

if it's to identify people on teh track.. why? what for? so you can easily recognise them to pass on advice after teh session? i'd suggest that easily achieved without numbers.. your example above .. everyone knew it was me who fucked up!

lets face it, once on the track, flags commnicate what should/shouldn't occur.. if someone doesnt respond to a flag what you gonna do.. wave a bib at 'em?

i'm in a foul mood, so maybe i shouldn't post now :angry:
Dude you try watching 50-60 bikes at the same time and identifying the people you want to talk to --despite your suggestion NO not everybody knew it was you that stuffed up --and you were far from the only one.
But it isnt just stuffups --we were watching for people clearly in the wrong speed group and for dangerous riding---Like that idiot on the black SV650 carving everybody up in the slow group --but sok he got his at the end of the day --someone garrotted him with a chain

Kickaha
8th July 2006, 08:14
What about some "travelling marshalls" in each group

Mental Trousers
8th July 2006, 21:01
What about some "travelling marshalls" in each group

Yup. I kinda suggested something similar after a trackday I went to down at Manfield. Have a lead rider who is riding a good pace for the group, anyone who passes him gets their arse promoted to the next group.

I still reckon give people a choice of bibs or tape on numbers. You're never going to find a system that satisfies everyone.

ajturbo
8th July 2006, 21:53
---tell ya wot stand by the side of a track and see if you can read a plate going past you at 150km/h mixed in amoungst a bunch of other bikes
??

was the bucket going THAT fast????

ajturbo
8th July 2006, 21:54
I still reckon give people a choice of bibs or tape on numbers. You're never going to find a system that satisfies everyone.

sorry matey ... i disagree...

Frosty is the "MAN".. if you don't like his rules... don't come!... simple

Mental Trousers
8th July 2006, 22:49
sorry matey ... i disagree...

Frosty is the "MAN".. if you don't like his rules... don't come!... simple

Didn't say I was gonna disagree.

I'm just thinking that it will be reasonably warm in November, and I don't really wanna have to fuck around with bibs and that if it can be avoided.

Tape on numbers are sweet, but I'll do whatever is decided anyhows...

Clivoris
8th July 2006, 23:20
Dude you try watching 50-60 bikes at the same time and identifying the people you want to talk to --despite your suggestion NO not everybody knew it was you that stuffed up --and you were far from the only one.
But it isnt just stuffups --we were watching for people clearly in the wrong speed group and for dangerous riding---Like that idiot on the black SV650 carving everybody up in the slow group --but sok he got his at the end of the day --someone garrotted him with a chain
For what it's worth, bibs sound the easiest for you frosty. As long as they are easy to get on and off it shouldn't be a problem (velcro?). I like the idea of being able to easily id riders if it is going to improve safety on the track.

ajturbo
9th July 2006, 09:12
Didn't say I was gonna disagree.

that was not aimed at anyone in particular....

it is just a statment that i think needs to be said...:nya:
so if the "man" said i have to wear pink O'alls to be in my class..... so be it ( if he supplies and wears them also....:innocent: )

Clivoris
9th July 2006, 11:48
that was not aimed at anyone in particular....

it is just a statment that i think needs to be said...:nya:
so if the "man" said i have to wear pink O'alls to be in my class..... so be it ( if he supplies and wears them also....:innocent: )
There's no way I'm wearing pink overalls.:nono: Unless of you have a pair with some nice fake-fur trim.:blip: Mmmm..fake fur.

Hey... what you two get up to in the motel is up to you, but keep it clean eh ;)

ajturbo
9th July 2006, 21:46
I dunno the amount of dribble that comes out of some people mouths on here they could do with one to wipe it all up

your not still going on about how i said my bike is so fast that when i found out that you had made it to taupo .... i let you over take me.... a few times,:nya:

ajturbo
9th July 2006, 21:47
Hey... what you two get up to in the motel is up to you, but keep it clean eh ;)

i noticed that you were not complaining the next morning.....:blip:

i noticed that you were not complaining the next morning.....:blip:

Hmm... that explains why my ass is so sore... :gob:

Kornholio
9th July 2006, 22:07

Camellia Court will never be the same again :/

ausmark
13th July 2006, 21:15
Hey guys and gals, excuse me if i sound like a know it all, but I have a lot of experience in organising and running track days in Australia (Phillip Island, Winton, Broadford, Eastern Creek etc) and I have always had numbers for particpants. From an organisational side, it makes life much easier to identify people for communication purposes, such as rider not suited to group, issue with bike, clarification of etiquite of the day etc etc. Also it helps with photos, so riders can easily identify themselves to any professional or budding photographers on the day. I have always had vinyl stickers for numbers which most signwriters will be able to produce for a minimal fee. These apply easily to any part of the bike/fairings, and more importantly, remove easily without leaving any trace of residue etc. I am not a big fan of the stick on paper type colour spots so many track day organisers use... they are a bastard to get off, and do little for oraganisational reference other than the pit marshal knowing what group you are in. The vinyl numbers can be made in almost any colur you desire, which gets around those who already have a number on their race glass (like myself). Just as a word of advice, it is easiest to just have numbers 1 thru 60 (for say 3 groups of 20 riders) and steer clear of people "reserving" numbers. If they already have '69' on their bike, the bright orange or grenn or whatever number you give them will easily be identified despite the existing one.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in the pot....
Cheers

Mark

emaN
14th July 2006, 10:28
Anyway, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents worth in the pot....

tsch!.... know it all...
it might be a good set-up,but the best reason not to do it is that you 'sore loser' aussies use it!

(p/t):blip:

actually, sounds like a plan - the man's got a point...

Kornholio
14th July 2006, 10:37
He'll want us to wear numbered handbags next..........

Mental Trousers
14th July 2006, 11:48
He'll want us to wear numbered handbags next..........

You'd suit a nice Alligator skin (fake) one mate.

Drunken Monkey
14th July 2006, 11:50
sorry KZ --its like a paint stick but its kinda chalky to touch --but definitely just washes off

It's very much like white shoe polish - had it scribbled on my car at many drag races and gymkarnas. It is non-permanent, won't wreck your paint, cheap and easy to apply.

ausmark
14th July 2006, 13:09
the best reason not to do it is that you 'sore loser' aussies use it!

Well when NZ becomes the 8th state of Australia, you may have to conceed to do it anyways....

hehehe....

And as for the numbered handbags, well you people that rides bikes with an underseat 'glove compartment' would know all about it....

But seriously, in my opinion it all comes down to a) how many riders you have, and b) how many of them the organisers know well enough to tell them apart. But hey, its your show, and I'm just a foreigner here for the ride....

Cheers

Mark

Mental Trousers
14th July 2006, 13:46
I'm all for having numbers. There's no compelling reason not to have them, but plenty of reasons TOO have them in some form. Really the only question is how the numbers will be put on the bikes.

Gixxer 4 ever
16th July 2006, 12:56
try this Frosty:angry:
To Be at the track day you WILL

"wear a bib and it will be the colour I tell you to wear"

Who gives a fuck what it looks like??:yawn: ??? Just get on the track and ride.
Come on people get with the program. If you have never organised an event like this just trust me it is hard work so please work with Frosty and make what is a big job easier. Why would he bother if we are going to fight at every corner.
Get tuff Tony. Don't ask tell....... Rant over....:innocent:

acewheelie
16th July 2006, 14:47
Being an ex marshal numbers would be good, its hard enough looking for bits falling off bikes, leaks, accidents etc then having to try and remember exactly which Gixxer, Kawzuki was involved, numbers are a much better reference., faster to get a message back to race control too.

texmo
17th July 2006, 00:29
So if kiwibiker makes me wear a helmet, full leathers, gloves boots, back protector and all that jazz to keep me safe and tell me not to wear a backpack because it might catch on something, is giving me something to wear that will be gaurateed too big and might get caught on something and cause a safty risk?

At the end of the day the call is up to you frosty, You go through a hell of a lot of trouble to arrange theses wicked days for us so anything to make life easy...

justsomeguy
17th July 2006, 00:36
Get tuff Tony. Don't ask tell.......

What the wise man says.

You decide Frosty - anyone with a problem can go organise their own track day.

roogazza
19th July 2006, 09:27
try this Frosty:angry:
To Be at the track day you WILL

"wear a bib and it will be the colour I tell you to wear"

Get tuff Tony. Don't ask tell....... Rant over....:innocent:

Excellent stuff !!!! Don't give them choice ! and even if they don't shave yet, make them !!!!!

ajturbo
11th August 2006, 20:14
So if kiwibiker makes me wear a helmet, full leathers, gloves boots, back protector and all that jazz to keep me safe and tell me not to wear a backpack because it might catch on something, is giving me something to wear that will be gaurateed too big and might get caught on something and cause a safty risk?

so you have seen the bibs that we use in sleddog racing then?????
the ones that you can adjust to fit????:nya: :nono: :yawn:

texmo
12th August 2006, 02:50
so you have seen the bibs that we use in sleddog racing then?????
the ones that you can adjust to fit????:nya: :nono: :yawn:
No as a matter of fact I havent wanna post a pic?

FROSTY
12th August 2006, 08:19
Heres the deal --im going to borrow one bib--funnilly enuf --no 20 --and Im gonna do a race meeting at pukie or taupo wearing it --if it doesnt work--is unsafe the fiary nuff --if it does -.............

ajturbo
12th August 2006, 16:37
Heres the deal --im going to borrow one bib--funnilly enuf --no 20 --and Im gonna do a race meeting at pukie or taupo wearing it --if it doesnt work--is unsafe the fiary nuff --if it does -.............

Ahhhh So THAT's why you were talking to them.......... you know who i mean, the thing is frosty, is it the same as the ones i have organised?.. i really cannot remember... hope it is matey:sunny:

good luck... oh you want me to show you some great lines? or should i send luke up to teach you a thing or 2?... well he does think he knows everything now...:nya:

ajturbo
12th August 2006, 16:38
No as a matter of fact I havent wanna post a pic?

WHEN i have a photo on MY camera.. i will.... but that will be a couple of weeks away at the earlest, sorry

Kyle
17th August 2006, 09:03
Sounds to me like the main problem you had was riders not coming off the track at the end of their session / when flaged off. This is just a suggestion but at the 'motott' trackday on 28july at taupo, everyone lined up at the pit start line and noone was allowed to go on untill everyone from the last group had left the track. This worked very well and would also work for people continuing under red flag, as they would very shortly be the only person on the track and could have their law breaking arses kicked off for it.

Rossi Gal
17th August 2006, 17:26
saw a couple of you worried about your paint...ya can also put it on the blade(screen). sorry if some1's already said this..never read the whole thread