PDA

View Full Version : Akl BRONZ meeting

Big Dave
20th June 2006, 22:32
Wednesday night. Me, Ixion (Road marking story?), CaN, a few others (swany?) some civil discussion, humour, coffee and a biscuit.

7.30 at the Danish House in Penrose.

We're like modern day chez 'guavas'.

SwanTiger
20th June 2006, 23:09
Yep i'll try and get down there, need to join up too!

Devil
21st June 2006, 09:37
Cant make it myself, would someone be interested in bringing up Transits intent of not allowing motorcycles on the proposed Northern Busway (www.busway.co.nz) despite intending on allowing HOV's?
This is ridiculous.

No motorcycles will not be alowed to use the Busway. I will ensure that this is clear on the web site.
Regards,

Clive Fuhr
Project Director

SPman
21st June 2006, 13:12
Is Finn (the REAL Finn), still the main man?

The Stranger
21st June 2006, 13:21
Is Finn (the REAL Finn), still the main man?

Sure is....

John Banks
21st June 2006, 20:42
Clive Fuhrer? C Money?

Where DO they find these people?

The Stranger
16th August 2006, 16:31
Ok it is on again tonight. Should hopefully be a little livelier tonight. So check out the Calendar and come along. All welcome

SwanTiger
16th August 2006, 18:12
I would come but have family shit tonight, look forward to any feed back on the topics discussed.

SPman
16th August 2006, 18:38
Tis quite funny really - when Spank first set up KB, BRONZ wouldn't have much truck with a site with a leader called Spank Me......very disparaging they were........

Big Dave
17th August 2006, 03:33
Tis quite funny really - when Spank first set up KB, BRONZ wouldn't have much truck with a site with a leader called Spank Me......very disparaging they were........

I'm on the committe now. What do you mean 'were'?

The Stranger
17th August 2006, 08:49

I really don't know the circumstances of the events to which you refer, and as it is history there is, as I see it nothing to be gained by going into them either.
Their attitude may have eminated from the fact that the people running the show are technologically challenged.

However, and this is the point of this post.
I have only been with BRONZ for a year and for the first 4 months never did anything with my membership. When I did meet the people and could see the problems I put my hand up to and am trying to effect change.

I think it kind of funny how some see a problem and complain about it, others see a problem and try to sort it out.

The Stranger
17th August 2006, 08:50
I think it kind of funny how some see a problem and complain about it, others see a problem and try to sort it out.

Of course, on the downside, this make relationships with women difficult cause apparently when they tell you their problems they don't actually want a solution. What is with that, why tell you then? Agh I'll never understand.

Big Dave
20th August 2006, 22:25
Of course, on the downside, this make relationships with women difficult cause apparently when they tell you their problems they don't actually want a solution. What is with that, why tell you then? Agh I'll never understand.

Would you like me to start telling you your problems?

Here's my wishlist.
I need a map of where the RRRS course is held so I can finish
www.rrrs.org.nz

I need

that response from Transit to BRONZ regarding the Bus lanes so we can finish that.

the copy for the blood/poker run and confirmation of dates so i can finish that poster

to get the Toy Run poster finalised - I'll search that out/revive that next post session.

the missing data so I can finish the new BRONZ site and get some press releases happening.

And if voted miss universe I will do my best for world peace.

all good.