PDA

View Full Version : BRM - White Trash

mangell6
24th May 2004, 11:10
June/July issue of BRM arrived in the post today and on page twenty seven there is an article on the GSX-R600K4. A certain person is photographed by James "Lens Man" Gibbings on the rear wheel "riding and photography was under controlled conditions". :cool2:

WT does Johan know what you did with his bike???

Nice article and good photos.

Paekakariki Hill Road is described as a mix of fantastic of flat out sweepers, moderate speed turns, and tricky hairpins and the road surface varies from "race track" smooth to "goat track" rough!.

I like the disclaimer at the end of the article All riding and photography was under controlled conditions - we don't advocate wheel-stands by the average rider and consider them best left to younger riders who have no trouble with pain or healing. Yeah right!!!

Off to read the rest of the mag.

Mike

riffer
24th May 2004, 11:15
On ya Trashey and Jimbo750! :2thumbsup

Cajun
24th May 2004, 11:52
we got ours in mail today as well not had chance to read it yet

Lou Girardin
24th May 2004, 20:39
Excellent write up, White Trash. A motorcycle laureate in the making.

LB
25th May 2004, 05:17
And plastered all over the cover too!! Will you autograph mine for me?? :innocent:

Well done, a good article.

What?
25th May 2004, 05:46
Pleased to see it was done in a controlled environment - pulling monos on a public road is SOooo irresponsible... :P

Well written, WT. Hope we see some more :soon:

Deano
25th May 2004, 11:47
Good stuff guys - (WT and Jimbo)

Another Alan Cathcart in the making ?

Now wouldn't you just LOVE that for a job ?

White trash
25th May 2004, 11:49
Awwww shucks! :o

Thanks guys.

White trash
25th May 2004, 11:53
WT does Johan know what you did with his bike???

The sick bastard was there every step of the way egging me on! What a sadist..... :pinch:

Deano
25th May 2004, 12:27
The sick bastard was there every step of the way egging me on! What a sadist..... :pinch:

Not that you need encouraging eh mate :msn-wink:

White trash
25th May 2004, 12:29
Not that you need encouraging eh mate :msn-wink:

LOL, wana' chuck me the keys to your bike one day, Deano? :eek:

White trash
25th May 2004, 13:22
This is the copy you want to look for people.

(Bit of shameless self promotion there!)

Deano
25th May 2004, 13:27
LOL, wana' chuck me the keys to your bike one day, Deano? :eek:

What, so you can show me how its really mean't to be ridden ?? :not:

Im keen for some 'wife' swapping one day. Ive swapped with Cycosis once - I kept tipping his 600 into corners too early, those 600's just about corner by thought alone.

He said he had to really push mine into corners.

You have to promise you won't flip it !! (All that extra torque you know ) :sneaky2:

Motoracer
25th May 2004, 13:31
Jimmy, ya legend! Is this the begining of your leap towards fame and fortune?

I better head down to Foodtown after work and get a free peek.

White trash
25th May 2004, 13:44
Jimmy, ya legend! Is this the begining of your leap towards fame and fortune?

I better head down to Foodtown after work and get a free peek.

Buy it ya cheap prick! Make it the highest circulation yet so they give me more work!

That's if you can find any copies I haven't bought.

White trash
25th May 2004, 13:46
What, so you can show me how its really mean't to be ridden ?? :not:

Im keen for some 'wife' swapping one day. Ive swapped with Cycosis once - I kept tipping his 600 into corners too early, those 600's just about corner by thought alone.

He said he had to really push mine into corners.

You have to promise you won't flip it !! (All that extra torque you know ) :sneaky2:

Nah, i find V-twins don't rev freely enough for truly outstanding wheelies.

I'd be bloody interested for a swap as comparison though. Wouldn't mind a wife swap one day, but then, you haven't met mine yet :D

Lou Girardin
26th May 2004, 06:55
:D

Hmmmm. Incoming napalm.

Deano
26th May 2004, 08:30

I'd be bloody interested for a swap as comparison though. Wouldn't mind a wife swap one day, but then, you haven't met mine yet :D

The front lifts bloody fast in first gear, but thats about it - then again Im no mono master. It revs freely to the 10,500 redline though.....

Are you riding up to Manfeild on Saturday to watch Yo ?
I am if its fine otherwise might take the cage - could do the swapsie thing then maybe ?....or Sunday ?

White trash
26th May 2004, 08:34
The front lifts bloody fast in first gear, but thats about it - then again Im no mono master. It revs freely to the 10,500 redline though.....

I am if its fine otherwise might take the cage - could do the swapsie thing then maybe ?....or Sunday ?

Sunday'd be a go, I gotta work Saturday.

Sunday morning I'm firing a pair of fork seals in Celtic's bike but that shouldn't take more than about an hour.

Keen for a bash?

Deano
26th May 2004, 09:34
Keen for a bash?

For sure. Need to scrub in and test out that new SC :niceone:

White trash
26th May 2004, 09:37
I'll see ya tomorrow night anyway's and discuss the finer details over a :apint:

Oh yeah, and my handbrake wont be attending. I think she's scared of you rough bikie types :lol:

James Deuce
26th May 2004, 13:29
Just bought it. You naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, little hooligan.

Good read though! :2thumbsup

Cheers

Jim

White trash
26th May 2004, 14:33
Naughty?! You are mental!

That's how you ride 'em isn't it! :lol:

Incedently, it's the photography that makes it. Without that it's total plop so my hat's off to Jimbo750.

Well done brother! :first:

White trash
26th May 2004, 14:34
Someone might want to save that last post and personal message it to him when he's back from Bali as it'll be the last bit of praise the poofta get's from the trashman. :shifty:

Coldkiwi
26th May 2004, 17:42
nice job trashy.... now all we need to do is teach you to smile :)

Marknz
26th May 2004, 18:09
I'll see ya tomorrow night anyway's and discuss the finer details over a :apint:

Oh yeah, and my handbrake wont be attending. I think she's scared of you rough bikie types :lol:

Remind me will ya, where and when do you guys hook up for these Thursday night escapades?

White trash
27th May 2004, 07:30
ROQM in High St (that's the main st in Lower Hutt) from 8:30.

My bike's parked outside on the footpath so you can't miss it. Be goos to see you there, Mark.

Two Smoker
27th May 2004, 18:08
Well WT i just bought BRM, and i have to saw awesome read, it was like having a yarn to a mate the way you told it :niceone: with all these people buying it your bound to get more work there :niceone:

Wenier
28th May 2004, 12:42
saw the mag today very nice. Where was the singing of White Trash thou, you really let yourself down there!

jimbo600
31st May 2004, 22:09
Naughty?! You are mental!

That's how you ride 'em isn't it! :lol:

Incedently, it's the photography that makes it. Without that it's total plop so my hat's off to Jimbo750.

Well done brother! :first:

Ah mate, I feel all warm and fuzzy, oh hang on that's just riggot again.

jimbo600
31st May 2004, 22:13

Jeez you got minerals letting WT ride your bike. Last time I let him ride my bike he came pissing by me on the back wheel.

Tortured it he did. Bloody sounded good though.

All in controlled road condidtions of course.

LB
1st June 2004, 05:52
Hi Jimbo - are you back from Bali? Was Kath bitterly disapointed that it was you who went with her and not Merv? Was the weather nice? Did you buy me some fake Louis Vuitton?

jimbo600
1st June 2004, 07:36
Hi Jimbo - are you back from Bali? Was Kath bitterly disapointed that it was you who went with her and not Merv? Was the weather nice? Did you buy me some fake Louis Vuitton?

Back safe from Bali, and the weather was fantastic. Love the place. Kath was very dissapointed that I went as I spent most of the time surfing. Didn't buy any Louis gear, but I did buy a few cd's and PS2 games that don't work in NZ. Also managed to crash a rental.

The biggest bike I saw there was a 250.

Sad to hear about the Manfeild track day issue. I'm also glad to have not missed out on the 30th.