PDA

View Full Version : Won't be around much - got robbed!

klingon
21st June 2006, 13:50
Hi all, just letting you know that I'm not really avoiding you (although my mother would tell me I should!)

My place got broken into on Friday and my computer got stolen so here I am at the library paying to use the net. grrrr!

The bad bugler didn't get much - just my computer and woosh modem and digi cam and the only piece of jewellery that meant anything to me :( Oh, and I have a splintered door frame to show for it (but that's the landlord's problem). So anyway, you won't be seeing me in chat for a while - until I get a real job and save up for a new computer.

TTFN from a grumpy klingon :nono:

btw they didn't get my new helmet :)

scumdog
21st June 2006, 13:53
Bad luck Klingon, we'll be waiting for you when you get your new 'puter.

Edbear
21st June 2006, 13:56
(although my mother would tell me I should!)

Mmmmmmm! I think it's an inside job....:yes:

kiwifruit
21st June 2006, 14:02
That sucks klingon :(
i hope u get it all sorted asap

Biohazard
21st June 2006, 14:05
Dude, if it helps i have a computer at work that I am currently using as a foot rest , If its up to the job do ya fancy it 4 FREE ???? otherwise im gonna use it as target practice :blip: then throw it in the bin..Comes with monitor aswell...be warned its a tadge old 5-6yrs old maybe.

Let me know m8ty

klingon
21st June 2006, 14:25
ha ha ha are you serious?! I'll PM you. I notice you're in Hamiltown and I'm in Aucktown but hey... how far will I go for a free computer?!

Mental Trousers
21st June 2006, 14:27
That really sucks klingon :(

There is a bright side though - they stole that crap Whoosh modem :nya:

Come visit the zoo again soon.

bobsmith
21st June 2006, 14:28
my computer and woosh modem and digi cam and the only piece of jewellery that meant anything to me :(

btw they didn't get my new helmet :)

Hey really sorry to hear that... Damn burglers.

They tried to break into my car (broke a window) on the weekend but hey I had a new alarm so they didn't steal anything, got broken into using the same window about 6 months ago though, and they stole EVERYTHING... (gps, etc...) so I feel your pain, can't be as bad as a computer, digi cam and jewellery though, especially if it's something that is sentimental..

Oh well, anyone else thinking A COMPUTER UPGRADE OPPORTUNITY!!! for you? take care.

(oh yes, I have heard this website has a chat facility or something.... never seen it though...)

NhuanH
21st June 2006, 15:58
There is a bright side though - they stole that crap Whoosh modem :nya:
word.

Friends don't let friends Woosh.

Sorry to hear about the bad bugler. Hope you get sorted quickly.

Quartida
21st June 2006, 19:10
Do you have contents insurance? Surely a computer and a digital camera would be worth the excess to pay? Or am I completely off the ball?

Meanie
21st June 2006, 19:25
Bugger man sorry to hear about that
I rekon they should do to these pricks what they used to do in medievil days and chop thier bloody hands off so they cant rob again
Hey Biohazard good on ya its good to see there are a few good bastards out there :2thumbsup

SDU
22nd June 2006, 14:19
Their are some real barstards out there.
Good luck with the job thing & restocking up.

andrea
26th June 2006, 22:17
hi gurl, sorry to hear that ur house got broken into, hope u sort things out soon and that things turn out right:)

chanceyy
26th June 2006, 22:22
holy bugger girl .. shit .... totally sucks .. hmm did you have contents insurance ???????????????

chat is working interimittently at present so your not missing much at present

hope you get sorted soon girl :gob:

Titanium
26th June 2006, 22:28
ha ha ha are you serious?! I'll PM you. I notice you're in Hamiltown and I'm in Aucktown but hey... how far will I go for a free computer?!

I am heading to Auckers from Hamilhole this week, Thursday, If you want it I'll get it off Biohazard and bring it through.....

Work it out between you and let me know.

Buglars suck .........

Biohazard
28th June 2006, 11:42
bugger lost ya mobile number Klingon

Biohazard
28th June 2006, 11:46
Found it now :nya:

klingon
29th June 2006, 16:37
Thanks Biohazard (and thanks for the offer titanium). I'm looking forward to having my own computer again even if it does mean using dialup for a while. I'm applying for jobs and it's much much harder to do without easy email access!

Can someone please post a daily summary of all the stupid things people say in chat... I feel like I'm missing out :bye:

Gwinch
29th June 2006, 17:15
Just simulate the experience by remembering to cringe every few minutes.

Actually, I wouldn't really bother at the moment as chat is very lonely. Not sure if people have caught on that the original server is back up (sortof) and we're just idling away on there. Oh well. :bye:

Macktheknife
30th June 2006, 15:25
Sorry to hear about the burglary, hope all is sorted soon. Let me know if puta thing doesnt work out. Good on you guys for coming up with a puta for one of our own. Bling awarded.

Nicksta
13th July 2006, 02:33
dude that sucks.....
glad they didnt get your helmet tho.......
see you online soon

Mental Trousers
13th July 2006, 10:23
Was good to see you back in the circus ring (#kiwibiker) klingon. Welcome back.

klingon
13th July 2006, 22:06
Thanks Mr Trousers :) I't's nice to be back