PDA

View Full Version : I need a place to live in Hamilton

flathunterdude
24th May 2004, 14:44
Hi, am looking for a bike friendly (durr), place close to the center of Hamilton (walking distance), boarder or as a flatmate(preferable), bike likes to be kept indoors and the insurance company likes it there too.

any help (including contacts) appreciated. It's quite urgent, need to move in by thursday 27th at the latest.

thanks

Slim
24th May 2004, 16:04
You've never posted here before, you don't give any information about yourself like age and occupation, it's extremely short notice and your username implies that you may not ever become a regular user of this online community.

If you were a regular contributor or prepared to stump up with more info, I'd think about offering you my spare room either until you find somewhere permanent to live or for good, if it turns out you're trustworthy and we get along.

I live just 10minute stroll from the centre of Hamilton CBD, in a nice neighbourhood. I've got a spare room equipped with a double bed, and single garage that would fit another bike. BUT, I am a shiftworker and in a long-distance relationship, and female, so I don't know if I'd trust you.

If you can change my mind, I might PM you my phone number ...

flathunterdude
25th May 2004, 08:16
I'm sorted for somewhere to stay, I think I sorted out the confusion with Slim, does anyone else know what a Pseudonym is. :P

What?
25th May 2004, 19:59
...does anyone else know what a Pseudonym is. :P
Indeed - and don't confuse it with Psuedonom. :bleh: