Welcome back! :spudwave:

So, how many new posts were there?

RiderInBlack
25th May 2004, 09:35
Wecome Back FF:banana: So where have you been:rolleyes: :spudwhat:

MikeL
25th May 2004, 09:45
Hi Dave
Welcome back! How was the move? Everything sorted and ship-shape?
BTW you missed a good ride on Sunday.
But there will be others.
Meanwhile, lots of reading to catch up on...

White trash
25th May 2004, 10:05
Thought you'd been a bit quiet. Good to *see* ya again.

FROSTY
25th May 2004, 10:50
good to see ya back FF -hey thanks for the ramp ---its prettyu darn good.

LB
25th May 2004, 17:26
And I s'pose you've done heaps of kms in warm weather...grizzle/groan/grumpiness/jealousy....

But welcome back anyway!!

Firefight
25th May 2004, 17:34
And I s'pose you've done heaps of kms in warm weather...grizzle/groan/grumpiness/jealousy....

But welcome back anyway!!

No Lynda, moved house, Now in a modest little cottage close to Puke race track, in fact if I look out the upstairs window on a track day every 1.05 ish I'll see my buddy Motoracer, of course as he gets better, I,ll have to look about every 1.03, or less !!

F/F

Firefight
25th May 2004, 17:36
Thought you'd been a bit quiet. Good to *see* ya again.

Yeah thats good coming from you Mr 1000 + posts !! LOL. :Pokey:

Firefight. :cool:

Motoracer
25th May 2004, 17:41
No Lynda, moved house, Now in a modest little cottage close to Puke race track, in fact if I look out the upstairs window on a track day every 1.05 ish I'll see my buddy Motoracer, of course as he gets better, I,ll have to look about every 1.03, or less !!

F/F

Hah! "little cottage", it's gigantic mansion with about a million bedrooms! big garage, big garden, big lounge, infact big every thing including that bath tub that I had mistaken for a swimming pool! Its a beautiful house from all aspects.

Flatering times but I am affraid that I am not that good yet. I am hoping to be though.

Two Smoker
25th May 2004, 18:24
Hey dave,

good to hear your back and the move went good :niceone:

Yep you missed a great ride on sunday, i even went along :eek5: ..... So the next sunday ride come along :niceone:

And hopefully you will look out your window every 1:21 for me too :niceone: lol

merv
25th May 2004, 19:06
You got a pole to get down from the upstairs?

Firefight
25th May 2004, 19:21
You got a pole to get down from the upstairs?

Yeah I wish, plenty around, all poles were outlawed by OSH, since then shit loads of guys have sprained thier ankles running down the stairs, they were always a good sorce of practical jokes,, we used to start small fires at the bottom of the pole and watch the smoke creep up to the top floors :devil2: btw Merv hows that WR going ??

F/F

merv
25th May 2004, 20:11
Yeah I wish, plenty around, all poles were outlawed by OSH, since then shit loads of guys have sprained thier ankles running down the stairs, they were always a good sorce of practical jokes,, we used to start small fires at the bottom of the pole and watch the smoke creep up to the top floors :devil2: btw Merv hows that WR going ??

F/F

Funny but we own one rental property with a pole - but in the interest of safety I closed off the access to it but the tenants can still jump a balustrade and use it if they want to. The previous owner was a fireman. See pic - that's what you need eh!

As for the WR it is great - check out this thread http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=3047 which is about my ride a week ago. I shortened mine to fit my short arse and so far it has been good especially on gravel roads. Wit the shorter shock I wouldn't want to try and keep up with Darryl King on a track though eh!

You'll see my comment that it goes just a tad quicker than I thought it would - that is on the 14 tooth front sprocket that it came standard with as Aussie spec. I doubt I'll ever put the 13 on unless I do a bit of serious trail riding. That is one piss off of the Yam, the sprockets and rear axle aren't easy change like I was used to with the Hondas and Suzukis. Bugger can't have everything. Only other minus is it is fairly heavy on gas - but I guess the power has to come from somewhere.

bikerboy
26th May 2004, 10:19
Welcome back m8! :cool:

Hope all is truely well and back to normal.

Watchout for Andrew or he'll be skinny dippin in the cement pond! :2thumbsup

Look forward to another ride organized by you and A.

Later BB

aff-man
26th May 2004, 11:55
howdy welcome back. Looking forward to going for some rides (after assignments in though :disapint: )

Andrew
26th May 2004, 14:24
Hope you have many happy times there.

danb
27th May 2004, 11:02
howdy welcome back. Looking forward to going for some rides (after assignments in though :disapint: )

Know how you feel - I have shitloads of exams :crazy:

Lord Pac
27th May 2004, 20:55
WB mate :)

Motoracer
27th May 2004, 21:07
Hope you have many happy times there.

Specially with a bag of coal that some very genrous people gave him and his family to keep warm in winter.

Andrew
27th May 2004, 21:59
Specially with a bag of coal that some very genrous <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> gave him and his <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=family&v=55">family</a> to keep warm in winter.

Yea well I do hear that it gets a lot colder in the Northern Waikato area. I guess us Jaffas up here in the big smoke just don't get all that cold.