PDA

View Full Version : Indoor karting race series.

FROSTY
25th May 2004, 12:24
Those that made it to indoor kartrs last week had a gret time .
Im proposing a race series at the henderson track
6 meetings with 5 races per meeting.
Those that make it to all 6 rounds can drop out the worst result -if ya miss one round youll drop out that round so ya dont loose out for missing one.
simple points system -1st 10 points 10th one point max 50 points per meeting
fastest lap per meeting will be recorded and so therel be prizes for first second third and fastest lap -ohh and a booby prize for the worst driver--IE --2 smoker otherwise known as Kart terminator--- :gob:

White trash
25th May 2004, 13:52
Those that make it to all 6 rounds can drop out the worst result -if ya miss one round youll drop out that round so ya dont loose out for missing one.
fastest lap per meeting will be recorded and so therel be prizes for first second third and fastest lap -ohh and a booby prize for the worst driver--IE --2 smoker otherwise known as Kart terminator--- :gob:

Can you hold it down here so some real racers can attend? :shake:

And, we've got better tracks. :D

Two Smoker
25th May 2004, 13:55
YES ill get a prize muahahahaha...... aslong as they take of the governing device, im in....... What's the cost going to be????

FROSTY
25th May 2004, 15:45
Can you hold it down here so some real racers can attend? :shake:

And, we've got better tracks. :D
Ill beg to differ dude Um I did the nats down there and I think this track is equal or better than all the welly tracks.
actually hang on the one at nai nai was pretty good -I like that split in it so u maybee could pass if ya was good enough

Devil
27th May 2004, 08:27
Wheeee, as long as its not a thursday night then im pretty keen.

6 meetings eh, monthly or bi-monthly?

mmm money.

FROSTY
27th May 2004, 09:10
It depends on the level of interest -I was thinking once every 4 weeks

Devil
27th May 2004, 09:18
harr. Well if its not too expensive, then ill be keen.