PDA

View Full Version : You've Got To Love Dirt Chicks

merv
25th May 2004, 12:51
I liked this story with the link from Silver-Bullet http://www.silverbullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2922

Deano
25th May 2004, 13:20
I liked this story with the link from Silver-Bullet http://www.silverbullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2922

I used to love dirty chicks...but now Im a married man.....well almost.

From the article......
"The writer has for many years held a very strong opinion that the cornerstone of ALL motorcycle riding skills is Trials riding. In my experience, a good Trials rider was also good at any other facet of the sport"

It might take them a while to get used to the speed difference though, to say MotoGP ??

Motu
25th May 2004, 14:12
It's a bit more specialized these days - but 20 yrs ago we used to get Mx,road racing and speedway riders at trials events,they knew it was only going to help their skills,no matter what their discipline.A lot of the skills that road racers are learning these days,say,weighting outside peg,moving body to shift center of gravity etc were just common knowledge amoungst trials riders.Transferring off road skills to road riding started with Kenny Roberts applying dirt track technique to road racing,now finally even trials skills are finding their way to other branches of the sport.

Gregg Power was one of the best trials riders in the country for many years,then he switched enduros and cleaned up there,later coming back to trials again.I found driving a car on gravel helped me to ride a bike on gravel,it also helped me in riding a sidecar - use everything you learn,it can only help.

Cajun
25th May 2004, 14:56
i took the wife dirt biking early last year her first and her last time, browed a couple of bikes from local kawa dealer, she had a kdx250(she rides a vtr1000f so she does not like reving bikes so could not get use to the 2 stroke) got to track and what ya know the beginer track is closed so off we go on the intermedate track, i was on a 100 or 125, after about 30 mins there is just one hill this thing won't go up no matter how hard i try, and wife keeps going, though i was still behind her, about 1 hour later, she still not return father in law goes off following on another borred bike from kawa dealer kx250(4 stroke) and catches up with her, she had ended up cracking 3 rips, and lots and lots of bumps and straches cause she keep falling, off, but as soon as she go ton the 4 stroke bike she was away, didn't fall off very much.

Any chick who rides a bike is great in my books, nothing wrong with following a chick at least gives a nice ass to look at dc:<

hahaha

RiderInBlack
25th May 2004, 15:43
I love dirty chicks too:msn-wink: :o :doh: Ya, well dirt chicks are pretty cool too:whistle: :not: You go girls:niceone:

Sk8r_Boi_
27th May 2004, 09:37
Hell yes i love :love: dirt chicks also them in tho's little tight tops they wear and all, DAMN! :laugh: