PDA

View Full Version : Fuck that was Hectic (winter series Rd2 writeup)

Kickaha
25th June 2006, 20:32
Around at Diesel Pigs on the Saturday and he’s putting the finishing touches to his GP100/RG400 hybrid, just a pity that when he filled his freshly welded radiator up it started leaking :lol: me and James are pissing ourselves laughing at his misfortune but James comes to the rescues and they pull it out and he welds it up some more

On getting to the track it appears Dangerous has fitted a fairing to his bucket thus confirming that no matter what Rashika says he is obviously gay :bleh:

Practice went off ok and I was pushing the bucket probably harder than I ever had, the exhaust was digging in my knees and foot pegs were dragging and I was thrashing the snot out it, so I was thinking I might do ok, I passed a few people I thought might be a bit quicker than I was, but as always “the race” is a whole different ball game, Diesel Pigs GP100/RG400 reverse cylinder weapon is making funny noise so he parks it and grabs Dangerous spare bike

Pre82
Practice was ok but the front end didn’t feel right, it just about felt like it was pattering and didn’t really inspire confidence, strangely enough three other guys I spoke to were having the same problem, maybe it was track temp or something but I chased Diesel Pig around for a bit thinking he was taking it pretty easy because for a change I could keep up with him

Race 1 Buckets 6 laps

As we don’t have qualifying it’s first up best dressed, so on the warm up lap everyone goes like snot to get a good grid position and I was making sure I was up the front, flag drops and we go, we hit the hairpin and there’s 5 bikes in the lead group, Tony Mac, Dangerous, Darryl Cotton, Myself and Rod (Rodentino) Hawes and no one is giving an inch, I start a move up the inside of Dangerous only to have him cut straight across in front of me and shut me out:angry: , next lap and I out brake Tony Mac and he doesn’t back off, I’m out near the ripple strip and he’s still going around me across the ripple strip onto the grass and he’s still got it pinned and beats me to the next corner, Rod Hawes goes around me into the right hander and I follow him through the S bends and stuff it up the inside over he hump into the sweeper, further back in the field James is providing Spudracer some entertainment by crashing in front of him and I notice TonyB pushing his bike back in after running out of gas, Tony Mac is in the lead with Darryl Cotton behind him and I’ve disposed of Dangerous and have third when Mike Parker makes up for a disastrous start scoots past me, Cotton gets past Tony Mac and pulls a gap and Me Mike and Rodentino are lined up behind Tony and I’m expecting a move from Rodentino any minute, last corner and Mike is past Tony Mac, Cooton has it won and then it’s Mike, Tony Mac, Me, Rodentino so close together you could toss a blanket over us :niceone:

That was the most fucking hectic race I’ve ever been in, no one gave an inch and every lap positions were changing,after that I’m really looking forward to race 2 :yes:

Race 1 Pre 82 6 laps

Again I make sure I get out quick and get a front row spot, Spudracer is along side on his CB250RS, Alan on his Waterbottle, Cotton on his KZ750, James on his Rd400 and Diesel Pig on Black Betty, hang on a sec Diesel Pigs bike has stopped and he’s pushing it off, we’re off and I’ve got 5 bikes in front of me, I take the Pantah into the hairpin, I’m following Russell, Cotton, James and Alan, James gets pushed off the track at the right hander as Alan goes underneath him, James stays upright and heads off across the grass to rejoin the track, I get onto the back of Russell (Z1000) next lap and try a move into the hairpin which I can’t pull off so I stick it to him on the next right hander and close up on Cotton, down into the hairpin and I sit alongside until he brakes then roll in a bit further on the brakes toss it on it’s side and set off after Alan, he’s pulled a gap which I cant make up and I can see Diesel Pig pulling me in, lap 4 and Diesel Pig is past, he then pulls in Alan and takes the win and I’m happy with my 3rd:third:

Diesel Pig later says he was trying to start the bike on the side of the track and things weren’t looking good and then he used the magic words “START YOU MOTHER FUCKER START” and it fired up, we’d already been flagged away, he had to do a u turn on the grass and set off after us and he still took the win, fucking top effort than man :first:

Race 2 buckets 6 laps

On the front row and my start is good and I hang in with the bunch, I try a outside move on the sweeper on Mike and as he runs out wider I get pushed off the track for my trouble, I keep it nailed as I don’t wont to loose any places and get back on right behind Mike, through the kink and I’m gaining, I go into the hairpin hotter than I have before and I tip in with Mike on the inside, mid corner I feel it start to slide, I think I’ve caught it as it regains grip and then I’m on my arse and bouncing across the track,Spudracer and Diesel Pig who are behind me get a first hand view of it, I jump up grab the bike fire it up and then I notice there’s no clutch and the right footpeg bracket is snapped in ½, so it’s long push back as I cant get the fucker into gear, I watch the race for a bit and Dangerous even holds the lead for a few laps, new Buckteers Rashika and Tygertung are circulating with Rashika making a few passes along the way, James and Diesel Pig meet me on the long push back and take my bike as I’ve got a bit of a limp on after getting tangled in the bike on the way off it and I hear from them the news that Nipper has gone down hard and is getting an ambulance ride:doctor:

I don’t want to take my boot off as I have one more Pre82 race and I figure it’s not that bad and if I take it off I might not get it back on, so Joni shoved some nurofen down my throat and I was good to go

Pre82 Race 2 6 laps

I get nailed off the start as I fuck it up and end up with 7 bikes in front of me I take the two Ducatis’ through the s bends, one around the outside on the left then switch across and take the other around the right hander and over the hump into the right, next in line is Russell (Z1000) who holds me up for two laps until I make the pass through the s bends and set out after James, with 3 laps to go it was going to be a big ask and although I’m hauling him in I run out of laps and finish 5th

Despite the crash a bloody awesome day, with both Dangerous and Diesel Pig doing some bloody good riding as Dangerous has finally worked out how to get the best out of the two stroke and with both Tygertung and Rashika doing pretty good for their first time out, big thanks to Joni for helping me undress afterwards as well:blip:

Now if you’ll excuse me I have a bike to fix :yes:

PS latest news on Nipper, he's been released and is back home

Joni
25th June 2006, 21:13
Hmmm a good and bad day I must say.

First the good - damn Diesel Pig was as close to amazing I have seen in a long time... when Black Betty would not start and he not only started from the back of the grid but had to do a U-turn as well... Amazing riding... in fact one of those classic races people will talk about for a while! :first: Legend Neil!!!

Dangerous, you did great its good to see you get your rhythm on the bucket and it was good to see Rashika out there as well :sunny:

In fact was a good day that way... was great to see everyone.

In the second pre 82 race I thought Kickaha had broken down and I was so worried about Nipper that I did not realise until later that Kickaha had come off too... then its too late for my heart to drop and to panic because I knew he was ok :sweatdrop Ankle is looking a little swollen but it should heal up fine! :D

Im really happy to hear young Nipper is ok - You gave us a fright there for a while there Keegan.

A personal note to Stanko - I will never play predict the result with you again - you're a witch! :bleh:

Suzi Q
25th June 2006, 21:32
What an awesome day - perfect weather, great racing. Good to hear Nipper is OK. :sunny:
Here are some photos of the day.
1 - Bucket Grid
2 - Dangerouse passing Rashika
3 - Dangerous
4 - Dangerous of the Buel
5 - Kickaha
6 - Rashika on Bucket

Suzi Q
25th June 2006, 21:33
and a couple more photos
1 - TonyB
2 - Diesel Pig
3 - ?

dangerous
25th June 2006, 21:35
What a day... Not quite what I'm used to, but thats racing.
Spent a few hours Sat arvo sanding, painting and mounting the fairing that was originally on the MT back in the 80's when it was a GP bike.
Well what the hell I threw it on just to see what sort of reactions I'd get and yes 1st word Kick and Spud said were 'homo', at least some one said more politely 'isnt fairings on buckets a unwritten nono'

Ok so I did practice in buckets with the fairing on and it wasn't to bad but decide to take it off as I could tell things were going to hot up, and I was finding the fairing distracting.

TMc offered me his Gilera 500 single but as the day was to become rather busy I only did practice on it.

1st race was buckets and I held 3rd for a time but finished 6th.

2nd race and Rashika said take the Buell out in F1 (well to be honest I begged) and had a ball on it as usual, but was caught up in a 3 bike pile up in turn 1 (hair pin) just managing to avoid the mess, I ended up trail riding but the Buell loved it.

3rd race buckets, Started of awesome even leading the big boys for a while but soon fell back into 3rd place but was sitting sweet when in lap 5 I collided with Nipper while lapping him on the outside while TMc lapped him on the inside... well fuck knows what happened but I went trail riding again, just avoiding a tyre wall and ending up on the drag strip.

Nipper was in a heap and not looking good so I powered it back over dumping the bike on the tyre wall and sat down with Nipper till help arrived.

race 4, was on the Buell and rode a bit slower as I had lost the edge, but had a sweet time wheelying around the track.

Awesome effort by our 1st sheila rider in buckets Rashika, ya rode well and Tyger Tung didnt get to see ya much but sweet effort too man.

1) new paint in the pits
2) chasing TonyB down
3) Nipper on 13
4) rashika
5) Dangerous on the Buell
6) Spud and big Bro followed by Diesel

dangerous
25th June 2006, 21:46
Big thanks to SuzyQ for taking the pics this time around.

1) Diesel Pig on hybrid
2) Tyger Tung
3) Dangerous Gilera
4) Rashika doing it the Buell way
5) Rashika taking down the boys on the inside
6) Dangerous and Kickaha, with others

Rashika
26th June 2006, 06:58
Absolutely Brilliant day
first day on the buckets and on the Buell (racing that is) ...thanks heaps to Stanko for the loaner, anytime you wanna hand it out again DO NOT bypass me!
And the Buell was great, tho I knew I would be at the back, but I absolutely loved it... even got a 3 out 4 in Milwaukee Iron (by default that was, sorry Paul). Cool to see 4 Buells out there, probably the first and last time for my baby racing, just too scary to risk my road bike all the time. Damn shit hot seeing Dangerous race it with the F1's, holding her own too :yes:

Did pretty okay for a novice on the buckets, not last in the first race and ended up 16th outa the 22 who started in the 2nd race, not bad for a girl who always started right at the back of the field :blip: :) Even passed a few on the 2nd race....loved it!
Really enjoyed the buckets, guess cos i could give it all and the bike felt secure on the track... couldn't do quite the same on the Buell, dont think I ever made it outa third. Btrack is just a bit small for that baby, did hit redline tho, that surprised me!

Was damn sad to see Nipper on the ground...very glad to hear he is okay tho.
And seeing Kickaha licking his own wounds on the side of the track :msn-wink: kidding matey...
Just Brilliant...gotta get me a bucket now :scooter:

Couple of piccies, on the Buell and the Bucket. Ta heaps to SuziQ for taking the pics, nice to be on the other end of the camera for once ;)

dangerous
27th June 2006, 18:18
Spoke to the wee fella last night and hes doing ok... wants my arse in a sling tho, but then who dosnt?
Nipster cant remember anything between seeing Kickaha end up on his arse in lap 2 and waking up in hospital (Nipper bounced on his head in lap4) So guess you could say it was a bloody hard and quick stop.
It took me 50M at least to stop, nippers bike was were we conected and he wasnt far from it so big ups to ya Nipper for taking on gravity and G force.

TygerTung
27th June 2006, 20:06
We all know flesh heals, but how is his bike! That won't fix itself!

Nah hope he feels better soon, can be dangerous out there, but it's all part of the excitment eh?

TonyB
27th June 2006, 20:17
Good to hear about Nipper, thanks for the update D. All I'll say is mixing large quantities of beer with perscription drugs (that say "Limit Alcohol") the night before a race isn't such a brilliant idea. That and MrsB has NO SYMPATHY AT ALL!! (But thanks for getting me out of bed hon:zzzz: ) However, 3 panadol and 2 voltaren are pretty bloody good for a nasty hangover headache. Probably not a good idea, but hey my head stopped hurting:yes:

Not much to report as far as racing goes. Oh yeah, it also pays to check on your fuel levels.... and with a GP125, half the fuel will be on the wrong side of the tank where it does no good. Oh well. Highlights of the day? :second: would be getting some straightline speed back- thanks heaps Stanko! And :first: was watching Diesel Pig go from sitting on the grass facing the wrong way when the flag dropped to winning the race in just 6 laps:gob: Outstanding effort DP, it was truly incredible to watch. I think from memory he got 6 or 7 in the first lap and was with the lead 3 by lap 3ish.

Lowpoint would definitely be seeing (and then later hearing) Nipper lying motionless on the side of the track. Not good at all.

dangerous
27th June 2006, 20:24
Race #1
in order from 1st home (KBer's in orange)
lap 1/... 67, 17, 9, 68, 83, 81, 54, 38, 50, 57, 101, 5, 44, 55, 33, 8, 13, 15, 99, 88
last lap/... 17, 54, 67, 83, 9, 68, 81, 38, 24, 13, 57, 50, 101, 55, 5, 44, 33, 8, 15, 99, 88

Race #2
lap 1/... 67, 68, 9, 83, 54, 38, 17, 81, 57, 50, 24, 55, 101, 8, 44, 12, 5, 33, 13, 99, 15, 88
last lap/... 17, 54, 67, 9, 57, 38, 81, 50, 24, 8, 55, 44, 5, 12, 33, 99, 15, 101, 88

We all know flesh heals, but how is his bike! That won't fix itself!
Bikes not to bad a shape, altho the frount is bent somewere it shouldnt.

johnnyboy0212
27th June 2006, 20:34
well all and all i myself had a great days racing. meet afew more people in the pits too.i came across this guy on the cg125.nice enough guy but on the track he pissed oll over me on the straights:gob: . you guys might know him (tyger tung ) or what i nicked named him hoodrat.wearing a hoody under his leathers and rat printed on his sat,this little prick just kept on passing me.nevermind ehh.i think it was the first race he wasnt there. got back to the pits to find out the cg had rattled its rear swingarm nut off and the bolt was hanging out to the one side.i think hoodrat was wondering why it was abit floaty around corners.sounds like you need a pin or locktight, i got a bag of cement you could dip your bike in.keep the thing together:nya: anyways i had a bloody great day.but when i saw nipper laying on the deck feelings changed ehh. my heart was in my mouth at the time.good to hear hes back home. i placed afew photos on for all to see.
1.dont know you guys yet but give it time!!!!!
2.johnnyboy with hoodrat on his arse closeing fast
3.this girl caught my eye...
4.johnnyboy all alone.(fucking niff!)

dangerous
27th June 2006, 21:20
1.dont know you guys yet but give it time!!!!!

Thats Rod on #9, a MB100 powered RS... and that there #68, well thats me... also powered by a MB100 in a home built frame from 1977.

TygerTung
27th June 2006, 21:24
Yeah I had a great day too, me and johnnyboy here were having some mean battles, my bikes supposed to have 12hp and so is his bike, but I seem to have the edge, maybe it's cos I went for a real big shit before I came out for the day who knows.

Got me some new leathers off trademe, with knee sliders so hopefully I'll be able get a knee down, unless I get too much stuff scraping first, I think my bike was designed for zipping around the streets of hong kong not racing around ruapuna's B track.

Back went all wobbly on the first race, was my swing arm bolt coming out giving me a rather loose swingarm, luckely the engine mount for my car had the same size nut, just pinched that and she was all go for the next race.

Can't wait for the next round, I think I'll paint the tank and maybe recover the seat, tidy the bike up a bit, won't need to do any performance mods though, it's a bloody quick bike as it is, some might say too quick:yes: :scooter:

I'll give you a good go next time johnnyboy, just you wait!

B31
27th June 2006, 21:29
It is all good news he is up and about and still wants to go racing. But will need a doctors clearance and some new rideing gear. Also the bike is not in good shape just as well there is a few weeks to the next round we should have every think up and runing by then. He has a three week stand down from mnz, so this will mean that he will miss the first round of the Sportz Fotoz cup on the 150 which is a bit of shame but as thay say thats racing. A big thanks to everybody who helped at the track with everything,thanks to all the people who have rung too find out how he is doing, his mother and I didnt know how popular he is with everybody. Again a big thanks to everybody who helped on Sunday, And a special big thanks to Sharon, Steve, DP for bring my truck, trailer,and bikes home. Thanks again everyone from Nipper and B31.

Joni
27th June 2006, 21:33
Yay - thanks for that Wayne.... good to read your first post, I look forward to many more :yes:

Most of all I think we all look forward to seeing Nipper back on the track in his spanky new gear :scooter: (Good on you Nipper, huge repsect mate)

:sunny:

dangerous
27th June 2006, 21:41
News on nipper
Hey ya old fart... didnt relise you could type, 1st post huh, bet ya the Nippster did it for ya,or at least held a pair of binockulars to ya sweed... hey B31, look out... is that a CX500 barreling up behind ya :scooter:

Welcome to KB sir :nya:

ps: not too soon to be spouting off is it *ducks n runs for cover*

diesel pig
27th June 2006, 22:01
Ah TygerTung and johnnyboy0212 two new bucketeers! Make sure you get Dangerous to sign you up for the Club you two could be in for some good production bucket points going by the pics posted.
Speaking of Dangerous big up to him for lending me his twin, Bucket that is,
A twin of Dangerous that a scary throught!
As for the first Pre 82 race when she isn't spitting the Dummie Black Betty is a very easy bike to ride fast. It was more a matter of not pushing to hard and doing a Nipper.
Oh and Rashika is not the first female to ride a Bucket. Theres been quite a few before. Rashika would been making Bucket History by doing a Bucket meeting:rockon: again.

dangerous
27th June 2006, 22:08
Speaking of Dangerous big up to him for lending me his twin, Bucket that is,
How the HELL did you get that old slug into 5 spot on the finish line in race 2, and in race 1... you beat Hotdog :yes:
Sorry you missed out on the MT, next time you need a ride its yours.

TygerTung
27th June 2006, 22:23
Heres some cheap leathers for sale

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=61441670&ed=true

Buddha#81
28th June 2006, 07:37
It is all good news he is up and about and still wants to go racing. But will need a doctors clearance and some new rideing gear. Also the bike is not in good shape just as well there is a few weeks to the next round we should have every think up and runing by then. He has a three week stand down from mnz, so this will mean that he will miss the first round of the Sportz Fotoz cup on the 150 which is a bit of shame but as thay say thats racing. A big thanks to everybody who helped at the track with everything,thanks to all the people who have rung too find out how he is doing, his mother and I didnt know how popular he is with everybody. Again a big thanks to everybody who helped on Sunday, And a special big thanks to Sharon, Steve, DP for bring my truck, trailer,and bikes home. Thanks again everyone from Nipper and B31.

Hes not popular, just anoying enough to get noticed. Good to hear that the little shit is up and about. Take it easy young man. I can race the RG if it needs an outing, as always Im in for a Nipper sponsored ride.:blip:

Rashika
28th June 2006, 07:49
Oh and Rashika is not the first female to ride a Bucket. Theres been quite a few before. Rashika would been making Bucket History by doing a Bucket meeting:rockon: again.
already sorted matey... Thanks Stanko ;)
anyone with a good bucket racer to sell me? One of those FXR thingys sounds like the bees knees :nya: :)

Good to see ya post B31, glad the boy is recovering ok.

nipper
28th June 2006, 10:43
I can race the RG if it needs an outing, as always Im in for a Nipper sponsored ride.:blip:

i will only miss Invercargill you can take it there if you want or i could get the other 1 out of the shed you could ride that or buy it if you want but not the 400

Rashika
28th June 2006, 10:55
nice to see you up and about kiddo!! :)
and ya even got your dad on to the computer, was that as big a challenge as it seems? :blip:

nipper
28th June 2006, 12:08
:cry: a picture of my helmet

Rashika
28th June 2006, 12:20
:cry: a picture of my helmet
...then it did its job bloody well eh? :yes: Scary shit...
Was very freaky seeing the bike in the middle of the track and you off to the side.

nipper
28th June 2006, 12:25
...then it did its job bloody well eh? :yes: Scary shit...
Was very freaky seeing the bike in the middle of the track and you off to the side.

yeah it did its job. sorry bout my bike tho i will move it next time:whocares:

Rashika
28th June 2006, 12:30
yeah it did its job. sorry bout my bike tho i will move it next time:whocares:
damn right! :shutup: ;)
Hows it looking now anyway? Reviveable? Hope so... I wanna be able to pass ya again :nya:

nipper
28th June 2006, 12:36
damn right! :shutup: ;)
Hows it looking now anyway? Reviveable? Hope so... I wanna be able to pass ya again :nya:

na it needs new forks but it still runs

Rashika
28th June 2006, 13:34
well thats a start at least...
bit like you really, still running but needs a new lid :rockon:

diesel pig
28th June 2006, 17:34
Yer can ride the club slut if you like nipper:yes:

dangerous
28th June 2006, 18:26
sorry bout my bike tho i will move it next time
LMFAO... I should bloody well think so too, that was rather cearless and lazy to leave ya bike lying in the middle of the track like that... and take a nap on the side. :nya:

Nipp's... mate when you were out to it, you tried getting up a few times... I was amazed how much strength you had considering you were KO'ed, I had to put a lot of effort into stoping you from moving, ohh yeah and by christ your eyes were all fuked up, ya looked like you were posesed, not something I need to see again :scooter:

Buddha#81
28th June 2006, 19:40
Yer can ride the club slut if you like nipper:yes:

I think nipper needs a bike that WON'T dump him on his head, thats all the sluts good for. Its probally put more people off bucket racing than has convinced into taking it up. But Im not too proud to call on it in an hour of need.:yes:

dangerous
28th June 2006, 19:43
Yeah but, those that have riden the slut and survived have become some of the top bucket racers out there :blip:

diesel pig
28th June 2006, 20:04
I think nipper needs a bike that WON'T dump him on his head, thats all the sluts good for. Its probally put more people off bucket racing than has convinced into taking it up. But Im not too proud to call on it in an hour of need.:yes:

Rubbish! all those who have Dumped the slut have said it was there own damn fault.:rockon:

dangerous
2nd July 2006, 10:01
http://www.sportzfotoz.co.nz/galleryCBWSR22006mwbkther.htm

Kickaha
10th July 2006, 18:09
Diesel Pigs GP100/RG400 reverse cylinder weapon is making funny noise so he parks it and grabs Dangerous spare bike

Turns out to be the usual sloppy assembly Diesel Pig has beome famous for and was just his flywheel trying to fall off :yes:

I’ve got a bit of a limp on after getting tangled in the bike on the way off it

After two weeks of hobbling around I went to the doctor today had some Xrays and are now in a cast for 4 weeks with a fracture in my ankle :doctor:

dangerous
10th July 2006, 20:48
After two weeks of hobbling around I went to the doctor today had some Xrays and are now in a cast for 4 weeks with a fracture in my ankle :doctor:
OHHhhhh poor wee fella, actually thats bit of a shit Kick no rd3 for you then... ohh well more points for me :doobey:

TygerTung
10th July 2006, 20:48
Hey so will you be racing this next round?

Why don't you just cut your cast off so you can race then after I'll give you a hand to put it back on with a hot glue gun and paper mache, she'll be right mate!

Joni
10th July 2006, 21:14
ohh well more points for me :doobey:You are such an arse D

Hey so will you be racing this next round?Nope - he will be in the cast for at least 4 weeks... bummer for the season, but hey its the only way the slower riders like Dangerous and Spud actually have a chance :bleh:

dangerous
10th July 2006, 21:28
You are such an arse D

Nope - he will be in the cast for at least 4 weeks... bummer for the season, but hey its the only way the slower riders like Dangerous and Spud actually have a chance :bleh:
Ohhh Ahhhh.... and I'm the arse here huh :bye:

TonyB
10th July 2006, 21:57
I still reckon the cast is just like a big solid boot that won't come off...

Undecided if I'll be doing the next round or not. Had planned on going to Levels the day before, but not so sure now. Doesn't look like any of the usual crew are going, which means no help to wrestle with 230kg of FZR1000, or extra bodies to drive home if it all turns pear shaped. And then theres the complication of the kids. Had also planned on going all 17's and slicks on the bucket, but I've been out in my humble shed wrestling with the bloody thing and I'm feeling very much like I can't be arsed sorting out all the spacers and crap:yawn: Meh- buggered if I know. Might be there, might not be. Anyone else going to Levels?

dangerous
10th July 2006, 22:02
Tony: go sweet talk Cotton, he will sort y spacers out quick smart... hurry up man :scooter:

TonyB
10th July 2006, 22:17
Tony: go sweet talk Cotton, he will sort y spacers out quick smart... hurry up man :scooter:
PM me his number then! I know he lives around my area somewhere, cause I sometimes see him driving to work

gav
10th July 2006, 22:40
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hey, can I borrow your bike then......:wait:

dangerous
11th July 2006, 06:19
sorry gav, but as far as I know both of his bikes have already been offered out... but if you are wanting a bike next meet, stand by I'll get back to ya.

Kickaha
11th July 2006, 08:56
Why don't you just cut your cast off so you can race then after I'll give you a hand to put it back on with a hot glue gun and paper mache, she'll be right mate!

I'd rather be in a cast for four weeks than limping for life and if I came off again and damaged it again before it has healed thats what would happen :yes:

Rashika
11th July 2006, 11:33
always too slow eh Gavvy boy ;)

Kickaha decided to give to a real rider for the day... :innocent:

Dunno why he picked me tho? I'll try not to break it

diesel pig
11th July 2006, 17:39

Oi Kickaha why don't you get your GN going and lend it to Gav you lazy bugger!

Buddha#81
11th July 2006, 17:49

Nah old calkey bones will be sitting in front of the fire with a milo feeling sorry for himself:nya:

Kickaha
11th July 2006, 17:51
Nah old calkey bones will be sitting in front of the fire with a milo feeling sorry for himself:nya:

calkey bones? hows that schapoid you broke all those years ago? :finger:

cause I can't be fucked

Buddha#81
11th July 2006, 18:02
fuck what are you going to be like after a couple of weeks stuck at home. Grumpy old shit. Dont go driving the work ute no insurance if you ding it with a cast on, you better stay tucked up at home.

Kickaha
11th July 2006, 18:16
fuck what are you going to be like after a couple of weeks stuck at home. Worse :yes:

Grumpy old shit.

yes

Dont go driving the work ute no insurance if you ding it with a cast on,

Gave it to Muppet

you better stay tucked up at home.

Come tuck me in Spud I get scared being here all by myself :bleh:

gav
11th July 2006, 18:27

Dunno why he picked me tho? I'll try not to break it

OK, sorry forgot it was a girls bike........:nya:

diesel pig
11th July 2006, 18:58
What you are at Home! Come around to my place and work on my Bikes Grumpy.

dangerous
11th July 2006, 19:51
So how are you situated for a bucket next meet? with all this swapping of bikes you should end up with something! let me know if you need something.

Kickaha
11th July 2006, 20:03
OK, sorry forgot it was a girls bike........:nya:

Well obviously in that case you wouldn't want it anyway :bleh:

well I can't exactly drive to work ya plonker :nya: anyway I got my own bikes to work on

So how are you situated for a bucket next meet? with all this swapping of bikes you should end up with something! let me know if you need something.

He'll take his own one out and probably have the flywheel or something else fall off it again :finger:

k14
11th July 2006, 20:19
Might be there, might not be. Anyone else going to Levels?
I'll be there. Won't be able to kick your arse in buckets though, only taking the RS. Can't wait. Hopefully all the snow's melted by then.

dangerous
11th July 2006, 20:51
I'll be there. Won't be able to kick your arse in buckets though, only taking the RS. Can't wait. Hopefully all the snow's melted by then.
Ohhh mate, take the bucket then wonder further north the next day and race rd3 BEARs wit the old crew

TonyB
11th July 2006, 20:57
Can't see much point in taking the bucket as from the looks of it I would be the only one there. Dunno, still thinking about it.

k14
11th July 2006, 21:37
Ohhh mate, take the bucket then wonder further north the next day and race rd3 BEARs wit the old crew
Hmm, that might be a goer. Going to wgtn for the week for work so might be able to get them to pay for some petrol and fly me from chch. Will talk to the boss about that.

gav
11th July 2006, 22:40
Heres an up to date points table for those that are interested.