PDA

View Full Version : RG Peg mounts?

Ivan
26th June 2006, 21:43
Hey anyone changed the pegs on there RG50 I am looking at getting some aluminum block and filing it down and bolting it to standered peg mounts then mounting rear sets on it so it raises them and pushes them back abit

Skunk
26th June 2006, 21:50
WTF for!? Leave the things alone.

Don't touch.

Sit.

Stay.

Good boy.

What I mean to say is: Don't be an idiot. You don't need to move them. You need to lean first.

Kickaha
26th June 2006, 22:00
Hey anyone changed the pegs on there RG50 I am looking at getting some aluminum block and filing it down and bolting it to standered peg mounts then mounting rear sets on it so it raises them and pushes them back abit

unless you're digging the pegs into the ground when you're cornering don't waste your time

Ivan
26th June 2006, 22:02
WTF for!? Leave the things alone.

Don't touch.

Sit.

Stay.

Good boy.

What I mean to say is: Don't be an idiot. You don't need to move them. You need to lean first.

I can ask RG100!! he has seen me leaning it hey go to general biker ravings and theres a pic of you racing k

Ivan
26th June 2006, 22:03
unless you're digging the pegs into the ground when you're cornering don't waste your time

Sweet just setting the chassis up now putting a chamber on it as well:yes:

Sketchy_Racer
26th June 2006, 22:19
I can ask RG100!! he has seen me leaning it

yeah but not onto your pegs

F5 Dave
28th June 2006, 15:36
I never moved mine, they were in the perfect place once a race seat is fitted. Seat made most difference to the feel of the bike. I moved my RS ones to emulate the RG position as the old RS are too cramped for anyone other than Italian & Japanese midgets.

You will lean further if you don’t change down to first gear for the corners like I saw in the weekend. First is for starts & then never gets selected again.

Ivan
28th June 2006, 18:12
I never moved mine, they were in the perfect place once a race seat is fitted. Seat made most difference to the feel of the bike. I moved my RS ones to emulate the RG position as the old RS are too cramped for anyone other than Italian & Japanese midgets.

You will lean further if you don’t change down to first gear for the corners like I saw in the weekend. First is for starts & then never gets selected again.

Sweet,

I find the RS foot pegs nice were they are thats why I wanted to change myne to emulate the RS pegs, As for 1st gear I will not use it again I only use it because my bike has no power what so ever and I use as much to gain it but im going to put an expnasion chamber on it do you have any or know of any