PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Thursday Night Ride - 29th June 2006

SwanTiger
29th June 2006, 13:47
A few of us are doing the usual Thursday Night Ride and meeting at the Pub.

Meet time is 6:30 pm at SHELL WESTGATE and we'll depart around 7:00 pm once we finish giving Mark a hard time.

We'll arrive at the Speights Ale House around 8:00 pm for free food and reasonably priced drinks.

Come at your own risk, but the pace is cruisey and there is a tail end charlie.

The_Dover
29th June 2006, 14:37
Are we allowed to talk bullshit in the pub?

Or is this a bullshit free ride?

SwanTiger
29th June 2006, 14:40
Depends, there is bullshit talk like what Mark does or there is bullshit talk where everyone laughs.

Qkkid
29th June 2006, 14:41

Hey ben youll be able to be tail end charlie:doobey:

The_Dover
29th June 2006, 14:54
Not if you're there old man.

The pigs only have to catch one of us and I'll not be running a plate.

QKDIK!!

SwanTiger
29th June 2006, 15:05
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Not if you're there old man.

The pigs only have to catch one of us and I'll not be running a plate.

QKDIK!!

Qkkid
29th June 2006, 15:16
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
:gob: Shit i got that too i will give you some rep tomorrow :blip:In the mean time "ben over" and take it like a man dovey :nya:

Phenoix
29th June 2006, 17:28
Im guessing the rides still on tonight, sweet weather too

tomthepohm
29th June 2006, 17:36
C you guys there was worried it wasnt on, been hanging out for a ride.

And its 'Ben Dover' Quikish kid.

SwanTiger
29th June 2006, 17:55
Yes, the ride is still on.

Im guessing the rides still on tonight, sweet weather too

Phenoix
29th June 2006, 22:03
Twos a good ride, well for the few of us that did actually do the ride.
Good to meet up with everyone at the pub tho, cept for the fire alarm.
On again next week ?

SwanTiger
29th June 2006, 22:43
Yep, same again next week, I think QKCHK will be free and organise that one, which will be good.

Good to see a few bikes turn up and a fair few meet us at the pub. I hope that twisty bit at the end didn't scare too many of you...

Are you trying to bloody kill us!

R6_kid
30th June 2006, 00:09
markauckland came along, brought his girlfriend for show and tell (more show than tell) she paid for the gas to get there and back, and mark paid her back by..... getting me to buy her a drink.

Luckily i was in 'be a nice guy mode' otherwise i woulda been a cunt and taken her off of him just for laughs.

Seems like a nice girl though.

N4CR
30th June 2006, 00:19
Seems like a nice girl though.
WHO CHEATS ON HIM LIKE 3 TIME SBAHWahhaahaha shit man get some standards.
I'll be on one of these sometime guys... eventually... gym sessions are a bit shorter lately different phase in program.. so might have time to make it one night.

SwanTiger
30th June 2006, 00:31
Oi.

Mark is alright and he obviously cares about her.

He's a dick but at least he is one of those dicks you can tell to fuck up (when he gets annoying) and still maintain a civilized "association" with.

And he turns up for the rides - he's a motorcyclist, abeit somewhat of a delinquint one :whocares:

EDIT: I'll buy you that drink next time Mark, I was too busy talking to some old fart :nya:

WHO CHEATS ON HIM LIKE 3 TIME SBAHWahhaahaha shit man get some standards.
I'll be on one of these sometime guys... eventually... gym sessions are a bit shorter lately different phase in program.. so might have time to make it one night.

R6_kid
30th June 2006, 00:31
she didnt talk much... i know she wouldnt be doing much talking if i got her alone.... ziiiiiiiiiiip. thank you very much.

Keystone19
30th June 2006, 08:46
Another plesaurable evening thank you chaps. I thought we timed it to perfection arriving at Dairy Flat just as you all pulled out toward the twisties...

I must admit that I found that little section of twisties a challenge two-up though...

I think MarkAuckland's girlfriend must be an absolutely amazing chick just for getting on the back of his bike. Good on ya girl...

Buddy L
30th June 2006, 14:59
Another brillant one got to love thoughs roads that swannys takes, nothing but perfection for biking bliss. heaps of people at the pub as well, made for a good evening.

skidMark
30th June 2006, 19:35
i could not understand and neither could she why four people in a row said.......you ddn't hop on the back of mark's bike did you...later on she asked why you were all saying that...

now the funny thing is on the way back she said .....i want you to corner fast ( ive never cornered hard with her on the back cause i ddn't wanna scare her.... and she knows i havn't) she says go really fast through i tight corner..... so in mark goes with her on the back through a 25 kph corner at xx kph gets the side stand scraping...... we get back and shes still grinning fromear to ear pumped with adrenaline bloodey great....

and just out of interest did anybody see my little unintentional wheelie off those lights my first ever wheelie on a big bike....blimin heck that was fun :D but now i'm gunna have to practise them cus my gf **loves wheelies** apparently....

yay shes a petrol head well adrenaline junky :D:D:D

Hellraiser
30th June 2006, 20:54
Now you see Mark i don't know you at all and up untill now i thought all the shit you get from everyone was not really warranted ...... that was untill now.

under no circumstances should you be fucking with someone elses life no matter how fast she wants to go, if she wants to do shit like that teach her to ride and let her get her own bike.

this site needs a dick of the week award.

Flame ON

SwanTiger
30th June 2006, 21:06
Don't start, he'll challenge you to a 150kmp/h rush hour traffic lane splitting event. If both of you survive that, then the next challenge is going around a round-about the wrong way to over take a truck!

And last but not least, the finale challenge is to see how many speeding tickets you can get within a month!

Now you see Mark i don't know you at all and up untill now i thought all the shit you get from everyone was not really warranted ...... that was untill now.

under no circumstances should you be fucking with someone elses life no matter how fast she wants to go, if she wants to do shit like that teach her to ride and let her get her own bike.

Flame ON

tomthepohm
30th June 2006, 21:12
Dont be so hard on the boy, he is totally harmless, and he wouldnt be the first to go faster at the request of a chick.

I recon good on ya Mark, you always have a smile on your face bro, and thats all right in my book, true you might be a bit anoying, but most people are.. haha

As for your misses remind me to give her my number next time i see her. Che.. lol

Gremlin
30th June 2006, 21:21
Dont be so hard on the boy, he is totally harmless, and he wouldnt be the first to go faster at the request of a chick.
Harmless??

You want to be the person getting cut off for his splitting?? Or finding him on your side of the roundabout??

I bet the government would love to ban bikes for once and for all. He's a living reason right now, and at the rate he is going, he's going to fuck it for all of us.

skidMark
30th June 2006, 21:28

Flame ON

so you think i can't control a bike doing 45 kph though a 25 kph corner.....omfg i'm not that much of a noob....nodoby controls my riding but me i'm not going to speed if somebody ask's me too and i love her too much to ever put her in any danger