PDA

View Full Version : Brand new scooters for sale at Motohaus

crashe
29th June 2006, 19:20
I called into see Kerry at Motohaus today re my tyres on my cruiser and spotted some brand new scooters in there. :scooter:

European scooters going for around $2000 and upwards.
Now that is cheap for a brand new scooter.:scooter:

So give him a ring or call in to see him.

6 Western Springs Road
Kingsland
Auckland
(09) 815 8384

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

MisterD
29th June 2006, 21:09
Yes, it's cheap, that's 'cos they ain't European Crashe. TGB's are made in Taiwan, not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, but do you have a 10' pole I can not touch them with?

texmo
30th June 2006, 00:19
TGB's are owned by a chiness company so they are poo get a vespa. People who say that you are paying for the name ofa vespa dont have a clue this is usally because they havent worked on a vespa before. thats because they never ever brake down. scooter world sold over 100 et2s and only had a problem with 1 motor they contacted the suplier and got a new motor, TGB good luck getting another motor out of them that easily. it wont last very long and wont come close to a good scooter in any way.

But a second hand vespa for the same price or a belladonna.

SARGE
30th June 2006, 00:34
TGB's are owned by a chiness company so they are poo get a vespa. TGB good luck getting another motor out of them that easily. it wont last very .

good luck sourcing stators, oil filters, tail light bulbs..

Big Dave
30th June 2006, 00:59
Still - they are inexpensive, look flash and Kerry is a good and trustworthy bugger.

I'd put Jnr on one if it meant getting him to work every day.

texmo
30th June 2006, 13:35
I am not having a go at kerry in any way hes a good dude...

but these scooters are shit $2600+orc thats almost $3k for that much money you could get a nice scooter that will dover over 55km/hr and will happily sit at 100 on the motorway.

GR81
30th June 2006, 14:12
chikkety china, the chinese chicken?

WINJA
1st July 2006, 12:00
i paid $2000 for my magic new, i can get any part for it cause suzuki nz have good parts back up , youd be better off spending $2000 on a secondhand magic than buy a no name brand that may not have parts in a year or so, it will no longer be a bargain when it breaks down in the warranty period and takes 6 months to fix or breaks down out of the warranty period and you cant get parts . my magic is 7 years old and still going strong

texmo
1st July 2006, 17:32
magic = good
TB = poo

msm
2nd July 2006, 18:33
Hmm, I wonder if that's the sort of deal one of my co-workers got. She got the scooter, decent brand helmet, winter gloves and dri-rider jacket for under $2200, all new from a bike shop in Chch. Sounded too good to be true. Wonder what sort of issues she'll run into when it breaks down in the future. (Yeah, when, not if.)

The_Dover
2nd July 2006, 18:43
my magic is 7 years old and still going strong

You mean was.

Until you let some dopey northern tart ride it!

WINJA
2nd July 2006, 19:50
You mean was.

Until you let some dopey northern tart ride it!
NAH ITLL BE FINE , IT WAS FINE AFTER I WEDGED IT UNDER A CAR IT WAS FINE AFTER I RODE IT INTO THE LAKE AT WESTERN SPRINGS IT WAS FINE AFTER RIDING IT 3 UP WITH A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 360 KG ON IT