PDA

View Full Version : Heading "back" can anybody reckon...

mjvduc
30th June 2006, 17:56
Hi There,

we might make the move again :gob: and hitting AKL next year in January, now a couple of questions regarding houses and nice places to live.

last time we stayed in c'howick, renting a house this time we wanna buy something.
any other nice places around south auckland, working at the airport (most likely) so I think that's the way to go, isn't it??
can anybody reckon an agent?
other nice areas, we have to kid's as well (school and kindi age)
how is henderson, a bugger to get to the airport??

every advice welcome and yes I will bring my italian diva with me with all the tooling and heaps of spares:doobey: :doobey:

mjvduc

Colapop
30th June 2006, 19:28
The airport you say? In that anywhere there's an airport then I suppose - you can commute - it only takes an hour from the furtherest parts so it's really up to you....

stify
30th June 2006, 19:33
Hi There,

we might make the move again :gob: and hitting AKL next year in January, now a couple of questions regarding houses and nice places to live.

last time we stayed in c'howick, renting a house this time we wanna buy something.
any other nice places around south auckland, working at the airport (most likely) so I think that's the way to go, isn't it??
can anybody reckon an agent?
other nice areas, we have to kid's as well (school and kindi age)
how is henderson, a bugger to get to the airport??

every advice welcome and yes I will bring my italian diva with me with all the tooling and heaps of spares:doobey: :doobey:

mjvduc

bring lotsa money to buy a house
all agents are the same
nice and south auckland..........:doobey:
henderson is henderson always has been always will be a shit of a place to get to the airport from

better bet imho is to buy south of auckland ie franklin district, much better value

APPLE
30th June 2006, 19:54
like stiff sezz?Bring heaps of money.HEY?wot about ''Howick''thats a nice place to (Rent)i mean buy.

crashe
30th June 2006, 19:55
henderson is henderson always has been always will be a shit of a place to get to the airport from

Oi you... Nought wrong with Henderson..
and I dont live there either.. not far from it thou.... :whistle:

On a bike to the airport wont take long at all... tis about 27kms
Yes I have clocked it from my place to the domestic airport.

Nice windy Hillsborough Rd as well to get there thats if you go that way.

stify
30th June 2006, 20:00

henderson and i have history.....lotsa history...

mjvduc
30th June 2006, 21:37
like stiff sezz?Bring heaps of money.HEY?wot about ''Howick''thats a nice place to (Rent)i mean buy.

howick is a nice place, but bloody expensive :gob: or at least it was when we left one year ago. we lived close to the "center" just across vincent road (howe street):yes: thought somebody knows a better place, cheap as f^ck, 5 min from the airport, in the mountains, next to the sea, schools around the corner, pub next door, track next door, workshop where I can enter anytime anf free of charge:blip:

better go now

mjvduc

mjvduc
30th June 2006, 21:41
and I dont live there either.. not far from it thou.... :whistle:

On a bike to the airport wont take long at all... tis about 27kms
Yes I have clocked it from my place to the domestic airport.

Nice windy Hillsborough Rd as well to get there thats if you go that way.

hmmmm take it this way, my bike isn't made for cruising or 60k's speed limits:nono: at the end I will fall off and hurt myslef:gob:

so I guess that's a don't go there thing:angry:

mjvduc