PDA

View Full Version : YAY got some leathers need back protector now

Quasievil
27th May 2004, 11:24
Juat picked up my first pair of one piece leathers, I usually ride with Tecknic fabric gear but they bunch up, great in the cold and wet but leathers are superior when its dry.
The leathers are KBC there is some aromour but the back protector is crap so want a new one, anyone got one for sale ? or any advise appreciated.

Cheers :Punk:

FROSTY
27th May 2004, 11:35
I use the dianesei (bllody spelling) back protector and they have proven pretty darn good.--Bucket racing I had a dude ride his bike up my back and no major damage to me.
Ohh yea and the kbc's --great leathers hu ?

Cajun
27th May 2004, 11:51
good on ya quasi those kbc are alright looking leathers

Coldkiwi
27th May 2004, 13:08
get yourself a nice Rjays one from Mt Eden. Mine fits nicely under my one piece suit and was only $125 :)

Quasievil
27th May 2004, 13:21
Need a jacket to go over top of them to, so I dont look to Tossy :argh: U know nice new leathers riding around like youre just the shit !!! I dont really want that image, what you guys use? i guess something waterproof would help :done:

Coldkiwi
27th May 2004, 13:45
Need a jacket to go over top of them to, so I dont look to Tossy :argh: U know nice new leathers riding around like youre just the shit !!! I dont really want that image, what you guys use? i guess something waterproof would help :done:

well, if you don't want yo look like a race bred poseur (guilty as charged) you could get a one piece rain suit and look like a zip locked wiener! :pinch:

(at least they work!) .. after all, all the most functional gear looks a bit silly

Two Smoker
27th May 2004, 14:05
My Spool Back Protector (seven link) is pretty comfortable, and its track and road proven :niceone: $129 from motomail....

Kickaha
27th May 2004, 18:29
My Spool Back Protector (seven link) is pretty comfortable, and its track and road proven :niceone: $129 from motomail....

What he said,cept mines a 6 link,already track tested it a couple of times and it works fine.

normally a few on trademe if you don't wont to buy new.