PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Ride Sun 2nd July CHCH

200BUSA
1st July 2006, 09:53
Anyone in for a ride Sun arvo after 1pm, road or dirt,The Busa has been sitting idle for awhile so needs a good run or i can get the DR out for some fun in the dirt,any one interested? weather should be ok.

Fox Rider
1st July 2006, 15:53
Where were ya thinking of going...?

200BUSA
1st July 2006, 16:10
Not sure yet maybe Kaikoura for quick ride.Any suggestions welcome though.

onearmedbandit
1st July 2006, 16:57
Would love to join you, but I'll be cracking the whip at work. Enjoy.

laRIKin
1st July 2006, 17:00
I maybe going for a dirt bike ride up the north side of the Wiamak on Sunday, to check it out the tracks for damage after the snow for next weekend.
As SDU has that Sunday off and want's to try her DR650 out in the dirt.
So if you want to get your DR dirty this or next Sunday drop us a line.

Fox Rider
1st July 2006, 19:41
Kiakoura sounds good except for the slippery corners, went up yesterday and it was horrible (but each to thier own i guess)... Me and Jwalker should be keen for a ride up to kiakoura if the weather is good.
What time were ya thinking?

200BUSA
1st July 2006, 21:06
i cant get away till after wife gets home from work,as kids to watch.Unless you want a ride elsewhere.So after 1pm for me.

Fox Rider
1st July 2006, 21:14
So Kiakoura is it?... and 1pm sounds good, if the weather is as good as it was today we will be keen... meeting place?

Skyryder
1st July 2006, 23:05
Just keep an eye out for a black Guzzi. Might head up that way for lunch. I'll probably get away a bit earlier depending on the weather. If it looks like shit coming in from the south.....................not a chance.

Skyryder