PDA

View Full Version : Great day for a ride (1 July)

Firefight
1st July 2006, 15:25
:first: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

despite a delayed start, a great day , meet my Fight Club Mate Rendy at caltex bombay for a bit of a spin done the waikato, down ridge rd and on 22, good pace down, bit messy at the Glen massey end, into the BP, meet a couple of kawa riders mates, waited with them till our mates turned up, then back via riverview , rotowaro, Hetherington (great pace along here team ) and on to 22.. thanks for your co Rendy, sorry had to shoot away early, bit of shit to sort..

Highlights of the day, ride with mates,:sunny: No:Police: , No:tugger: No bins

Rider of the day, without doubt :first: Texmo, dam fine riding man, your Sensei has taught you well, however I suspect there was some hidden talent anyway,just waiting to be discovered.. bloody top effort man.

Firefight

N4CR
1st July 2006, 16:37
Nice... I got a bit of a cold last night and should be studying for my exams while saving money so didn't tag along with tex this time... too many excuses.

See you lot another time.

Marmoot
1st July 2006, 18:26
I need to put my head under the sand somewhere........

got left behind by a couple of bikes whose total cc capacity are far less than half of my cc rating.....................

............................I hate Pirellis. Can't wait until I can put Bridgestones on.........

Anyways, great day ain't it FF :yes:

texmo
3rd July 2006, 16:45
Thanks dave I appreicate that.

Nice wheelies marmoot. Even if you not the first to arrive your leaving with the most style..

HDTboy
3rd July 2006, 17:19
Good to meet you for 5 minutes Dave, It woulda been nice to have gone quicker, but it wasn't my day.

Marmoot, my bike, MRs bike and Texmos bike added up make 1250cc, but that's not the point

Two Smoker
3rd July 2006, 17:48
Good to meet you for 5 minutes Dave, It woulda been nice to have gone quicker, but it wasn't my day.

Sounds like my kind of excuses...

Marmoot
3rd July 2006, 19:53
Marmoot, my bike, MRs bike and Texmos bike added up make 1250cc, but that's not the point

hang on....still haven't finished flogging myself...

Btw, a dab of superglue should do wonder to your punctured rad, if the hole is pin-sized. Tried it a few times already. Never failed.

V Twin Raver
3rd July 2006, 21:58
Glad to see you boys are out there enjoying the weather & roads - certainly looked pretty good from where I was sitting albeit not on a bike - both days. Look forward to seeing you out there again soon....