PDA

View Full Version : Dover, Finn and Vixter go to the Naki - On a mission for the SPCA.

The_Dover
1st July 2006, 20:29
Fuck, it was cold this morning.

I've just found my penis again, for the last 8 hours I've had a real mangina. It ran away up my torso looking for warmth.

600 km's later and I'm pleased to report back to headquarters that we found no signs of animal cruelty in the Naki. The roast tasted a little funny, kinda salty, with a tang of prawns. Vic remarked that it was a bit like semen. Finn did too, but I wouldn't know.

We left Chez Finnbar at 7.40am, a little late cos I had to do my make up. Can't go out looking like a tramp when you're trying to impress the naki softcore. Then it was a quick (but legal!!!) fang down the motoryway to see the bacon sweepers leaving just as we arrived.

A quick blat down Old Great South Rd, followed by Ridge Rd and we were on 22.

By jesus, does that place see the sun before midday?

After a few 2 wheel slides we got a bit of a rythm going, taking it easy on the thick layer of frost. I didn't think it snowed this far north????

Ngaruawhaihiinwaihiwawawinjarauhaia was our first sniff of pork for the day, but I think they were busy dealing to some P heads that had thieved some shitbox boy racer car from the tron.

Then onwards to Pirongia for a Latte and a bran muffin. A what they said? Fuck it, give us a coffee and a pie.

By this time the sun was rising and there was a semblance of warmth in the air. We upped the pace and got to Te Kuiti just as the advance party and naki softcore had finished their weetbix.

Gas up and away. A quick blat thru to Awakino, still a little cold and damp but at least there was safety in numbers!!

Met Sensei and Inlinefour, Quasi and others at Awakino Pub. Didn't honestly expect them to be that fat and ugly but at least their english was coherent. Just. Just joking guys, it was good to meet you at long last and it was a well organised event. Shame there wasn't an overnighter so we could all get shitfaced and piss on some kawasakis.

Anyway, after Quasi had given away some free shit (and Maurice was well pissed I didn't get the leather cap BTW) it was time to head home. Fucked if I'm staying alone in the naki after dark. I like my farts just the way they are, tight and squeaky.

A well paced ride back to Te Kuiti, just an after lunch cruising pace mind you and it was time to gas up again. I'm thinking of converting the gixxer to diesel. That 98 shit is getting too expensive. I'd like to thank the cagers of the naki for having the good grace to flash us to warn of the impending non-kosher company and a certain delivery boy for proving once again why it is a number of people want to stay away from these rides.

...more to follow. Our curry is here.

GIXser
1st July 2006, 20:40
i thought they would take a "shine to you ladyboys", you sure the story didnt go like this----

We got there, they put us on the block, whilst vic served a few bevies to keep the boys entertained.....after they were all finished, i yelled out, WHO's FOR SECONDS...then i rode back in my pull-ups,

anyway comin for a ride tommorow or what--???http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=31583

SwanTiger
1st July 2006, 20:44
Hurry up and write more, there is nothing worth watching on SKY and I need to take a shit so will print out some threads and go read them.

mikey
1st July 2006, 20:44
hey, about time you crashed the 750 isnt it?

slowpoke
1st July 2006, 20:51
Bwahahahahahaha!
Laugh? I nearly shat!!!!
Yep, I can just see you guys gettin' caught down there after dark....the tumble weeds start ....then the fog comes in....then some scary ol' bugger appears walking out of the fog with a lantern with the classic words 'Will you be needing a room for the night?....Master will be most pleased with the company....."

The_Dover
1st July 2006, 21:12
Ok ladies. Part Deux.

We gassed up at Te Kuiti, pumps on pre pay WTF???? Surely it's only the diesel that needs that sort of security in this neck of the woods?

Then it was me, Finn, Vic, Gravy Steve, ZRXer and some other suspicious looking characters up to Otorohonkie then left up 39 to Ngaruawahiaruahwiahuwinjahiwua, again. Stevie Wonder popped a few mingers but he clearly hasn't got my sort of skill in the mono department. I didn't do any of course cos I didn't want to embarass the lad on his home turf.

Oh yeah, I dropped in to the cafe in Pirongia and gave them Maurice's delightful little recipe for Apricot and Cream Cheese Bran muffins and showed them how to whip up a latte. Extra frothy for the foamblowers.

We got to Ngawhateverthfuckitscalled where the four amigos parted with the rest of the group and went to visit a certain KB celeb.

After a cup of coffee and a few grams of P at said celebs place we were back on the road. Oh yeah, Finn says sorry about the lawn!!

Left Ngville at 5.15 ish and took some scary goat track back to Te Kauwhata then up the hershey highway to akl again.

Highlight of the day was Vic binning another bike.

Pictures to follow.

Thanks to the softcore and the hunchback of hamiltron for the organisation. Was a fuckin fantastic day out on the bikes and I hope for many more in the future (say a little prayer for my licence please folks!!). If I offended anyone, tough shit, harden up. If I didn't, I obviously wasn't trying hard enough.

inlinefour
1st July 2006, 21:16
The Mrs is away so we could have all got shitfaced around here. I dunno why, but when dover came up to me and started talking, I knew exactly who it was...:gob:

WINJA
1st July 2006, 21:19
post the pic of vix crashing my mgic

The_Dover
1st July 2006, 21:37
I dunno why, but when dover came up to me and started talking, I knew exactly who it was...:gob:

It was the charm and good looks wasn't it??

inlinefour
1st July 2006, 21:45
It was the charm and good looks wasn't it??

But you keep believing it and maybe you might change...:wait:

I think it was the accent and the first thing you mentioned was sheep?

cowpoos
1st July 2006, 21:46
post the pic of vix crashing my mgic
why does that not surprise me????

The_Dover
1st July 2006, 21:52
At least it wasn't the fuckin 750!!

That's my job, I'm the motorcylce wrecker.

PM me for parts.

cowpoos
1st July 2006, 21:58
Ngaruawahiaruahwiahuwinjahiwua

thats not the correct spelling...theres no J used in the maori writen language

MidnightMike
1st July 2006, 22:05
thats not the correct spelling...theres no J used in the maori writen language

Thats because they dont have Jobs.

Nice write up btw dover.

I dunno why, but when dover came up to me and started talking, I knew exactly who it was...:gob:

He doesnt actually look like his avatar does he?

terbang
2nd July 2006, 09:49
Then it was me, Finn, Vic, Gravy Steve, ZRXer and some other suspicious looking characters up to Otorohonkie then left up 39 to Ngaruawahiaruahwiahuwinjahiwua, again. Stevie Wonder popped a few mingers but he clearly hasn't got my sort of skill in the mono department. I didn't do any of course cos I didn't want to embarass the lad on his home turf.

Hah suspicious lookin eh..! And now I know who I tagged along with. Nice quiet pace for the ride home with the sun often in our eyes.
Nice to actually met you as well Finn. Somehow I had allways figured youd be a crazy looking bastard!

Fishy
2nd July 2006, 11:17
A quick blat down Old Great South Rd, followed by Ridge Rd and we were on 22.

Mate, you lot could have stopped in for a bit of home kill on the bbq.

Finn
2nd July 2006, 13:27
Nice to actually met you as well Finn. Somehow I had allways figured youd be a crazy looking bastard!

I just forgot to take my medication so I picked up some P at that cafe in Pirongia to compensate.

Mate, your late breaking into that corner after the long straight was impressive. The ol Hindenburg got a bit a weavy and you must of released some gas but it certainly didn't smell like helium.

SPman
3rd July 2006, 13:21
Somehow I had allways figured youd be a crazy looking bastard!Just start talking to him about the Auckland city council..........

Finn
3rd July 2006, 13:33
Just start talking to him about the Auckland city council..........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

cowpoos
3rd July 2006, 14:18
Just start talking to him about the Auckland city council..........
or how short he is!!

Finn
3rd July 2006, 16:19
or how short he is!!

Yeah it must piss you guys off. I'm short, bald and got hit with the ugly stick and still manage to pull young Swedish chicks.

sAsLEX
3rd July 2006, 16:31
Yeah it must piss you guys off. I'm short, bald and got hit with the ugly stick and still manage to pull young Swedish chicks.

You mean you "wallet" does!

I know you dont have a wallet but it is a figure of speech

Finn
3rd July 2006, 16:34
You mean you "wallet" does!

I know you dont have a wallet but it is a figure of speech

You just called my girlfriend a whore. I'm hurt.

sAsLEX
3rd July 2006, 16:43
You just called my girlfriend a whore. I'm hurt.

Gold Digger is probally a more accurate assesment of the meaning trying to be implied!

Finn
3rd July 2006, 16:49
Gold Digger is probally a more accurate assesment of the meaning trying to be implied!

I've never bought her any gold. Just diamonds, air travel, SUV, expense account, clothes, shoes, breast augmentation (oh hang on, that was my present) and a dog. No gold.

Goblin
3rd July 2006, 16:55
Must piss you off that they only want your money....

Finn
3rd July 2006, 17:05

Only during the day.

SPman
3rd July 2006, 17:15

No No NO - he's a lovely chap - just ask Poos and Maurice!

Goblin
3rd July 2006, 17:36
No No NO - he's a lovely chap - just ask Poos and Maurice!
:blip: Is he their pimp?:laugh:

Only during the day.
Just as well you have meds then eh.

slowpoke
3rd July 2006, 17:58
Mate, you lot could have stopped in for a bit of home kill on the bbq.

If they'd gone any deeper into the 'naki they would have BEEN homekill on the bbq!!!!!

The_Dover
3rd July 2006, 17:59
Yeah, I think the first thing Sensei said to me was

"Dover, you gotta purdy mouth boy"

Scouse
3rd July 2006, 18:46
Shit for a moment I thought you was alludin to Vixta crashin the 750

cowpoos
3rd July 2006, 19:33
If they'd gone any deeper into the 'naki they would have BEEN homekill on the bbq!!!!!
lmfao!!!!!!!!

Lou Girardin
4th July 2006, 10:00

Nah, Finn is a believer in market forces.

Goblin
4th July 2006, 10:05
Nah, Finn is a believer in market forces.
Indeed...a "Firm" believer at that.