PDA

View Full Version : Pacsafe Tank Bag

bell
2nd July 2006, 12:32
Anyone bought one of these Pacsafe tankbags yet? Quickie review possible? Thanks, bell

James Deuce
2nd July 2006, 15:39
Spent some time with the blokes who own the company and the product is outstanding. Extremely well thought out and definitely harder to break into than hard panniers. You can't can't cut the cable that lines these things with an axe.

I like how they have left a cut out for the petrol cap when you flip the bag up off its holder, and the multiple ways it can be secured if you want to leave it on the bike. Definitely a superior product.

The only "thing" I'd say is that they are expensive, but quality usually is.

bell
2nd July 2006, 16:11
Cheers for that Jim. Trying to find out if they are cheaper to buy in Oz next week than here. Pity I missed the AMPS April Fools sale - 30% off would've made it a much kinder imposition on the wallet.

James Deuce
2nd July 2006, 16:16
Talk to/PM Lou Girardin.

He'll sort you out.

Lou Girardin
3rd July 2006, 11:51
Cheers for that Jim. Trying to find out if they are cheaper to buy in Oz next week than here. Pity I missed the AMPS April Fools sale - 30% off would've made it a much kinder imposition on the wallet.

They're still on 30% off.

Big Dave
3rd July 2006, 15:45
I've been trying out one of the Helmet Bags too - same deal - High tensile cable sewn into a lockable draw string bag for securing lid to bike.

Good products so far.

svs
21st August 2006, 16:28
...and they're sponsoring the VMCC Clubmans Class.

Good quality stuff from what I've seen.