PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Damn Lame!

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 09:48
Was browsing the net (my friend wants to look at getting a Gilera Runner)..
Would anyone in New Zealand actually do this..

only brand i didn't spot was Yamaha....
Crazy Runner (http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/ZeroIndex/Gillera.jpg)

texmo
3rd July 2006, 17:31
The paint job or making it go fast?

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 18:20
The paint job or making it go fast?
the paint job.. it just reminded me of South African cars that are fully stickered up , but are still slower than *granny's car*
.......wait.. scratch that.... it reminded me of all ricers who are going for the *uber-lame* effect.. it's amazing how a couple of weeks pay can do that to a standard cage..

texmo
3rd July 2006, 19:05
That lame stickered up scooter would do 0-100 in less than 5 seconds with a faster 1/4 mile time than your bike. The Granny like scooter would also Do better wheelies than your bike proven my motoracer who did almost the full 1/4 mile on one wheel, And I have seen people on that scooter do rolling stoppies longer than any kiwibiker stoppie I have seen.
Its probbly the fastest bike around town and will get about 25 km/ltr. Did I mention the top speed of a tuned gilera runner such as this is cabiable of over 160km/hr?

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 19:24
That lame stickered up scooter would do 0-100 in less than 5 seconds with a faster 1/4 mile time than your bike. The Granny like scooter would also Do better wheelies than your bike proven my motoracer who did almost the full 1/4 mile on one wheel, And I have seen people on that scooter do rolling stoppies longer than any kiwibiker stoppie I have seen.
Its probbly the fastest bike around town and will get about 25 km/ltr. Did I mention the top speed of a tuned gilera runner such as this is cabiable of over 160km/hr?
i know it would thrash the heck out of my bike.. I'm just making fun of it because it looks kinda lame.. (all the 'other brand' vinyls)

N4CR
3rd July 2006, 19:28
I used to think scooters were a bit 'lame' till I rode a gilera runner. That thing keeps with a tuned zx2r till about 50k when you hit 13-14K and start making some decent 4 stroke power... crazy things.

One time I got a ride on a 50cc race scooter (texmos).. lofted the wheel in 2nd.. how about that for fun?

And they turn in better than an fxr150.. let me say no more. If I had to live around town I'd get one of them over a bike anyday...

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 19:36
I used to think scooters were a bit 'lame' till I rode a gilera runner. That thing keeps with a tuned zx2r till about 50k when you hit 13-14K and start making some decent 4 stroke power... crazy things.

One time I got a ride on a 50cc race scooter (texmos).. lofted the wheel in 2nd.. how about that for fun?

And they turn in better than an fxr150.. let me say no more. If I had to live around town I'd get one of them over a bike anyday...
as i said, I'm not making fun of gilera runners.. i'd rather have one parked in my gargre than my kinetic..

texmo
3rd July 2006, 19:45
Good because its better in every single way, Did I mention its better then any 250cc four stroke road bike other than the zxr and cbr?

ZeroIndex
3rd July 2006, 20:02
Good because its better in every single way, Did I mention its better then any 250cc four stroke road bike other than the zxr and cbr?
yes.. my bike knows it's place