PDA

View Full Version : Religious Ravings (Poll)

Motoracer
27th May 2004, 16:31
How long is the Religious Ravings thread going to last?

FROSTY
27th May 2004, 16:32
too long already??

jrandom
27th May 2004, 16:36
How long is the Religious Ravings thread going to last?

Perhaps Spanky could confirm whether it has indeed hit a record as the longest thread ever.

Next week: Tune in as MikeL and myself kick off a discussion on the latest Gummint Budget, and why we should, in fact, just let the lower classes fend for themselves.

duckman
27th May 2004, 16:37
You need another option:

"This argument has been going on since God was in short trousers and it's not going to be resolved by a bunch of bikers dodging work to express their opinions on the net" 1 Vote from me ..... *Flame on* :finger:

k14
27th May 2004, 16:40
And to think my thread on the gay test started it all.

I haven't even looked at the thread since it was about 4 pages long, such a waste of time.

Ms Piggy
27th May 2004, 16:49
Next week: Tune in as MikeL and myself kick off a discussion on the latest Gummint Budget, and why we should, in fact, just let the lower classes fend for themselves.

Oh noooo! Not while I meant to be studying for exams! Can't you wait a coupla weeks and then I'll be able to Don Brash bash to my hearts content :eek:

White trash
27th May 2004, 16:56
Lets see if we can get this thread to overtake the other.

Sensible posts only folks! :stoogie:

k14
27th May 2004, 17:02

Sounds like a plan.

jrandom
27th May 2004, 17:04
Sounds like a plan.

Yes, absolutely.

Motoracer
27th May 2004, 17:07
Yes, absolutely.

Definetly! :yes:

I feel a closed road comming along real soon though :pinch:

jrandom
27th May 2004, 17:12
I feel a closed road comming along real soon though :pinch:

Ooooh, he'd never dare.

Ms Piggy
27th May 2004, 17:16

Sensible posts! That hardly sounds like fun! :bleh:

James Deuce
27th May 2004, 17:25
You need another option:

"This argument has been going on since God was in short trousers and it's not going to be resolved by a bunch of bikers dodging work to express their opinions on the net" 1 Vote from me ..... *Flame on* :finger:

Precisely WHY it, and other issues like it that evoke similar responses to yours NEED to be discussed.

That response is as pat and dogmatic as anything the Zed quotes from the Bible, and is roughly parallel in the development of civilised excuses as "I was only following orders".

FROSTY
27th May 2004, 17:28
well as god is a motorcyclist I guess its important we talk about him :gob:
--ducks for cover waiting for a stream of abuse

Motoracer
27th May 2004, 17:31
So... God... What tires do you run on your bike mate?

Jackrat
27th May 2004, 18:28

Nah sod that,treat it with the contempt it deserves. :moon:
I think I'll start studying Satanism,,Sounds like they have more fun. :devil2:

Skyryder
27th May 2004, 18:49
Maybe the answer to this is a Religous Biker Forum. Not to sure how many of us will visit but does it matter?

Skyryder

Kwaka-Kid
27th May 2004, 18:50

Two Smoker
27th May 2004, 18:50
So... God... What tires do you run on your bike mate?
Well god rides a CT110 :lol: so im guessing Kinda Surprise tyres or maybe Cheng Shit tyres?????

SPman
27th May 2004, 18:54
Just set yr page to 100...oh...40 posts, then its not so big - or 5 posts, then its huge.

menace
27th May 2004, 19:04
need an option saying it will never end as it is a pointless argument... we all know that i am GOD and i can tell you all i do exist... :p

MUAUAHAHA

merv
27th May 2004, 19:06
Watching "On Any Sunday" back in 1973 I thought Malcolm Smith was God.

rodgerd
27th May 2004, 19:35
Nah sod that,treat it with the contempt it deserves. :moon:
I think I'll start studying Satanism,,Sounds like they have more fun. :devil2:

You don't need imaginary friends to have fun.

SPman
27th May 2004, 19:44
Watching "On Any Sunday" back in 1973 I thought Malcolm Smith was God. Malcom Smith....aahhh...nearer my God to thee...........wtf?

MikeL
27th May 2004, 20:00
Keep going, guys. At this rate you'll soon catch up and overtake me, Zed and the other diehards. And with such meaningful posts, too!

Already I'm feeling the strain... Nothing achieved at work, constant funny looks from my wife at home as I disappear into the computer room, the beginnings of RSI...

And for what, I ask? Has it all been worth while? Have I converted anyone??

Do I have the strength to go on? Who shall succour me? And whence shall come my deliverance?

merv
27th May 2004, 20:20
And for what, I ask? Has it all been worth while? Have I converted anyone

Nope, not me.

jrandom
27th May 2004, 20:22
Do I have the strength to go on? Who shall succour me? And whence shall come my deliverance?

In your darkest hour, you may take solace in the undeserved grace of Bob, the divine drilling-equipment salesman.

Because that's the way Eris likes it.

Also, I think you may have a little difficulty converting people; you don't really have anything to convert them *to*. Unless you want to claim victories for sanity and reason, which I suspect would be a bit of a lost cause in any case.

Could we go back to threads about whisky now?

BritStorm
27th May 2004, 20:29
Why he'd run Pirelli DIABLOS of course!

Hitcher
27th May 2004, 20:49
Yay verily, brothers and sisters, the Religious Ravings poll shall go on endlessly and forever. It shall be pompous and erudite, banal yet humorous, facile yet perceptive. It shall soothe those who seek truth and irritate the niggly. Like a moth to a flame ye shall be drawn. Here endeth the lesson...

RiderInBlack
27th May 2004, 21:09
So... God... What tires do you run on your bike mate?:killingmeGood One MR (you were you asking so you would know what to put on your bike for Taupo:sly: )
Ooh, and God, how do you scub them in without riding the bike (just asking for XJ/Frosty)?:D

Racey Rider
27th May 2004, 21:26

And who will get the Last word in?!!

White trash
28th May 2004, 08:57
Me. Bugger, that's too short. Now it's not.

I can't believe how many people are willing to beat their head against a brick wall in the hope of converting or even just making people understand thier belief!

"Let it go guys! Let's just ride and have fun!"

Jesus Christ
28th May 2004, 09:28
I can't believe how many people are willing to beat their head against a brick wall in the hope of converting or even just making people understand thier belief!

I know, it's silly really. I say let them believe what makes them happy and let daddy sort them out later :innocent:

Amen to that :)

SPman
28th May 2004, 09:31
Me. Bugger, that's too short. Now it's not.

Convert? Understand?
You're pullin yrself, mate!
Just go for the last sentence and we sado masochists will beat our brains against the candle flame that forever draws us in.

Allah
28th May 2004, 10:40
I know, it's silly really. I say let them believe what makes them happy and let daddy sort them out later :innocent:

Amen to that :)

WELL SAID, BOY.

HEHEHEHEH - THAT ZED IS IN FOR A SHOCK!

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 10:56

Oh I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?:whistle:

spudchucka
28th May 2004, 11:13
Personally I think the Religous Ravings thread needs a virtual "holy handgrenade" to decide the winner.

merv
28th May 2004, 11:42
The winner is........ bikes!! It still hasn't put is off bikes no matter what stuff Zed is preaching.

Allah
28th May 2004, 11:58
WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO AND MAKE WITH THE BIKE STUFF AND LEAVE THE RELIGION TO ME. IT'S VERY BUSY HERE, WE'RE PREPARING A SPECIAL REGION OF HADES FOR ZED - FOR ETERNITY HE WILL RIDE A CX500 AROUND THE STREETS OF NEW PLYMOUTH ON A FRIDAY NIGHT...HEHEHEHEHEH

Hitcher
28th May 2004, 12:01
Wow! The VIP list has arrived in force! Woo hoo!

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 12:06
WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GO AND MAKE WITH THE BIKE STUFF AND LEAVE THE RELIGION TO ME. IT'S VERY BUSY HERE, WE'RE PREPARING A SPECIAL REGION OF HADES FOR ZED - FOR ETERNITY HE WILL RIDE A CX500 AROUND THE STREETS OF NEW PLYMOUTH ON A FRIDAY NIGHT...HEHEHEHEHEH

Give it up sk8r_boi.

Hitcher
28th May 2004, 12:15
Give it up sk8r_boi.

Nah, the spelling's too good...

Allah
28th May 2004, 12:18
Give it up sk8r_boi.

IN MY MUNIFICENCE I WILL NOT STRIKE YOU DEAD FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY.
INSTEAD I WILL GIVE YOU A DISFIGURED CONTENANCE AND A SMALL MEMBER - AHHH I SEE I AM TOO LATE, YOU ARE ALREADY UGLY AND HAVE A SMALL WILLY...

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 12:23
Wat a fucking toss. No wonder some of your followers are blowing themselves up or flying into buildings.

My confidence can't be brought down by little weeners like yourself cause as long as I get my fair share of the laides, I am happy. :whistle:

SPman
28th May 2004, 12:26
Give it up sk8r_boi.
:D:D:D:D:sneaky2:

White trash
28th May 2004, 12:26

Now that is fucken funny :lol:

Even if it is a little nasty..... :Pokey:

Coldkiwi
28th May 2004, 13:04
...actually.. i would've thought the only tyres god might not use would be diablos!

must be supercorsas then :)

merv
28th May 2004, 13:06
Isn't New Plymouth a bit grand for punishment, surely Hunterville or Eketahuna would be the place to consign Zed to.

Allah
28th May 2004, 13:45
Isn't New Plymouth a bit grand for punishment, surely Hunterville or Eketahuna would be the place to consign Zed to.

WE'RE SAVING THOSE FOR HELEN CLARKE AND MICHAEL CULLEN

Allah
28th May 2004, 13:49
Wat a fucking toss. No wonder some of your followers are blowing themselves up or flying into buildings.

My confidence can't be brought down by little weeners like yourself cause as long as I get my fair share of the laides, I am happy. :whistle:

LADY GERBILS DON'T COUNT
DON'T FORGET, I SEE ALL - I KNOW ABOUT THAT MAGAZINE IN YOUR KARZI AND THE BATTERY POWERED DEVICE IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER...

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 13:53
LADY GERBILS DON'T COUNT
DON'T FORGET, I SEE ALL - I KNOW ABOUT THAT MAGAZINE IN YOUR KARZI AND THE BATTERY POWERED DEVICE IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER...

Oh shit!! How does he know?? :shit:

Maybe... he is the one.... Forgive me Allah for I have sined by questioning you :not:

Allah
28th May 2004, 14:18
Oh shit!! How does he know?? :shit:

Maybe... he is the one.... Forgive me Allah for I have sined by questioning you :not:

THAT'S BETTER.
YOU WILL BE REWARDED IN PARADISE MY SON.
(WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING 72 VIRGINS AS PROMISED IN THE KORAN THOUGH - WOULD SOME REALLY ATTRACTIVE HAMSTERS SUFFICE?)

White trash
28th May 2004, 14:19
WE'RE SAVING THOSE FOR HELEN CLARKE AND MICHAEL CULLEN

ROTFLMAO

"Stop, stop. You're killing me"! :killingme

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 14:29
THAT'S BETTER.
(WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING 72 VIRGINS AS PROMISED IN THE KORAN THOUGH - WOULD SOME REALLY ATTRACTIVE HAMSTERS SUFFICE?)
As long as they are not Siberian Hamsters called "Basil":killingme

menace
28th May 2004, 14:31
Will this thread be longfer than the thread you guys are mocking... :killingme :not:

White trash
28th May 2004, 14:35
Will this thread be longfer than the thread you guys are mocking... :killingme :not:

I certainly hope so! It's also a shit load more entertaining!

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 14:51
THAT'S BETTER.

Could I please be rewarded at Taupo on the 5th of June insted, if not as well? :2thumbsup

MikeL
28th May 2004, 15:01
I think you people have been watching too much Monty Python. This silliness must stop NOW.
If not, I will punish you by posting the rest of my arguments (39 pages not including bibliography) on the other thread.

jrandom
28th May 2004, 15:16
I think you people have been watching too much Monty Python. This silliness must stop NOW.

Absolutely. Agreed. I think there should be no more silliness. You're all far too silly.

Also, I think it would be EXTREMELY silly to attempt to meaninglessly prolong this very silly thread in a juvenile attempt to catch up to the other one. What do you guys think?

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 15:32
Also, I think it would be EXTREMELY silly to attempt to meaninglessly prolong this very silly thread in a juvenile attempt to catch up to the other one. What do you guys think?

It is not! :angry2: :baby:

White trash
28th May 2004, 15:39
Absolutely. Agreed. I think there should be no more silliness. You're all far too silly.

In the famous words of Tom Hanks in "Catch me if you can"

Knock, knock.....

Hitcher
28th May 2004, 15:44
Knock, knock.....

Who's there?

Little boy blue

Little boy blue who?

Michael Jackson

k14
28th May 2004, 15:52
Woah, this is up to 5 pages now, not long to go. Just keep spamming guys, I'll do my bit.

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:00
Woah, this is up to 5 pages now, not long to go. Just keep spamming guys, I'll do my bit.

Not long to go? It's only 1/10th the size of the other one! More effort is required!

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:00
Knock, knock.....

Who's there?

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 16:05
Could I please be rewarded at Taupo on the 5th of June insted, if not as well? :2thumbsupDon't know how 72 hamsters are going to help you at Taupo MR.

A new secret racing fuel for the GSXR (like they pee into your tank or you mash them up into your tank)?

Or has that GSXR got a big hamster wheel inside it?

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:07
Don't no how 72 hamsters are going to help you at Taupo MR.

He wants them for the after-race relaxation. Duh.

k14
28th May 2004, 16:09
Who's there?

Roger :Police:

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 16:11
Or has that GSXR got a big hamster wheel inside it?[/color][/size][/font]

Yep it sure does. They aren't just any ol hamsters, they are virgin hamsters. I have told my little beauties, the sooner I can get a win the sonner I'll let them bonk each other. Now you can imagine why my bike performs the way it does.

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 16:12
He wants them for the after-race relaxation. Duh.What like budget "Brolly Girls"?

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 16:15
What like budget "Brolly Girls"?

Na, for relaxing with a nice dose of soothing music, that is "The Hamster Song".

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:15
Roger :Police:

Roger who?

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 16:16
Yep it sure does. They aren't just any ol hamsters, they are virgin hamsters. I have told my little beauties, the sooner I can get a win the sonner I'll let them bonk each other. Now you can imagine why my bike performs the way it does.
Ooh, in that case what you need is Lemings, Mate. No fear those things. Keep going even when you look like your going to bin it.

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:17
I'll let them bonk each other right after Big Daddy Motoracer pops their little hamster cherries.

I always knew you were a dodgy bastard, MR.

Motoracer
28th May 2004, 16:21
I always knew you were a dodgy bastard, MR.

Mmmmmmh Hamsters :love:

Ok that's it! We are like stoned or drunk in a party or something talking about the stupidest thing! Change of subject...

jrandom
28th May 2004, 16:23
Ok that's it! We are like stoned or drunk in a party or something talking about the stupidest thing! Change of subject...

Right. Yes. HAMSTER No more silliness HAMSTER whatsoever.

Now, HAMSTER what shall we HAMSTER HAMSTER talk about, chaps?

Hitcher
28th May 2004, 17:18
Right. Yes. HAMSTER No more silliness HAMSTER whatsoever.

Now, HAMSTER what shall we HAMSTER HAMSTER talk about, chaps?

Begonias? how strange. We usually get tulips from hamster jam.

Coldkiwi
28th May 2004, 17:46
Begonias? how strange. We usually get tulips from hamster jam.

but the real question is: Is a hamster heavier than a duck?

and if the hamster IS heavier than a duck, then she must be....?

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 17:59
African or European?

Two Smoker
28th May 2004, 19:05
Who's there?

Little boy blue

Little boy blue who?

Michael Jackson
LMAO, nice one hitcher.......

k14
28th May 2004, 19:31
Roger who?

Dunno, just the first name that came to my head.

k14
28th May 2004, 19:33

and if the hamster IS heavier than a duck, then she must be....?

Hmmm, i thinks i gots to get me some hamsters. What about guinea pigs? Are they any good??

jrandom
28th May 2004, 19:40
African or European?

What? I don't know thaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhh!

riffer
28th May 2004, 20:57
Found on the net one day:

If you have raised kids (or been one), and gone through the pet
syndrome including toilet-flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will
have you laughing out LOUD!

Overview: I had to take my son's hamster to the vet. Here's what
happened:

Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was
"something wrong" with one of the two hamsters he holds prisoner in
his room.

"He's just lying there looking sick," he told me. "I'm serious, Dad. Can you help?"
I put my best hamster-healer statement on my face and followed him
into his bedroom. One of the little rodents was indeed lying on his back, looking stressed. I immediately knew what to do.

"Honey," I called, "! come look at the hamster!"
"Oh, my gosh," my wife diagnosed after a minute. "She's having babies."

"What?" my son demanded. "But their names are Bert and Ernie, Mom!"
I was equally outraged. "Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we
didn't want them to reproduce," I accused my wife.

"Well, what do you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?" she
inquired. (I actually think she said this sarcastically!)

"No, but you were supposed to get two boys!" I reminded her, (in my
most loving, calm, sweet voice, while gritting my teeth together).

"Yeah, Bert and Ernie!" my son agreed.

"Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys, ya know," she
informed me. (Again with the sarcasm, ya think?)

By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going
on. I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it.

"Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience, I announced.
"We're about to witness the miracle of birth."

"OH, Gross!", they shrieked.

"Well, isn't THAT just Great!; what are we going to do with a
litter of tiny little hamster babies?" my wife wanted to know. (I
really do think she was being snotty here, too, don't you?)
We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a
tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.

"We don't appear to be making much progress," I noted.

"It's breech," my wife whispered, horrified.

"Do something, Dad!" my son urged.

"Okay, okay." Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when
it next appeared, giving it a gingerly tug. It disappeared. I tried
several more times with the same results.

"Should I call 911?" my eldest daughter wanted to know.

"Maybe they could talk us through the trauma." (You see a pattern
here with the females in my house?)

"Let's get Ernie to the vet," I said grimly. We drove to the vet
with my son holding the cage in his lap.

"Breathe, Ernie breathe," he urged.

"I don't think hamsters do Lamaze," his mother noted to him. (Women
can be so cruel to their own young. I mean what she does to me is
one thing, but this boy is of her womb, for God's sake.)

The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the
little animal through a magnifying glass.

"What do you think, Doc, a c-section?" I suggested scientifically.

"Oh, very interesting," he murmured. "Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, may I
speak to you privately for a moment?" I gulped, nodding for my son
to step outside.

"Is Ernie going to be okay?" my wife asked.

"Oh, perfectly," the vet assured us. "This hamster is not in labor.
In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen... Ernie is a boy."

"What!?"

"You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come
into maturity, like most male species, they um....
er....masturbate. Just the way he did, lying on his back." He
blushed, glancing at my wife.

"Well, you know what I'm saying, Mr. Cameron." We were silent,
absorbing this.

"So Ernie's just... just... Excited?", my wife offered.

"Exactly," the vet replied, relieved that we understood. More
silence.

Then my viscous, cruel wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then
even laugh loudly.

"What's so funny?" I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the
woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless
manliness.

Tears were now running down her face. "It's just...that...I'm
picturing you pulling on its... its...teeny little..."
she gasped for more air to bellow in laughter once more.

"That's enough," I warned. We thanked the Veterinarian and
hurriedly bundled the hamsters and our son back into the car.

He was glad everything was going to be okay.

"I know Ernie's really thankful for what you've done, Dad," he told
me.

"Oh, you have NO idea," my wife agreed, collapsing with laughter.

2 Hamsters - 10 bucks...
1 Cage - 20 bucks
Trip to the Vet ...30 bucks...
Mental picture of your hubby pulling on the hamster's wacker........
Priceless!

Posh Tourer :P
28th May 2004, 21:16
What? I don't know thaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhh!

Possibly the best part of Holy Grail...
Actually no make that indisputably the best

RiderInBlack
28th May 2004, 21:45
2 Hamsters - 10 bucks...
1 Cage - 20 bucks
Trip to the Vet ...30 bucks...
Mental picture of your hubby pulling on the hamster's wacker........
Priceless!
:killingme Sure was priceless. Needed that after reading the other Thread. Think I'll cancel me subscripation to the other Thread. It's not a fun as this one:msn-wink:

Ooh Posh, spot on about the MP quote:Punk:

amylou
30th May 2004, 21:55
[QUOTE=Motoracer]Definetly! :yes:

wat a brillant idea rock baby
AmyLou

amylou
30th May 2004, 22:06
mj joke funni as my friends msn name is "posh spice admitted to having an affair with mj but mj denies it and says he was in broklyn"
yuck everyone watch out for mj
lock away the kids

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 14:55
mj joke funni as my friends msn name is "posh spice admitted to having an affair with mj but mj denies it and says he was in broklyn"
yuck everyone watch out for mj
lock away the kids

Michael Jackson was pretty cool man, before he decided to go all weird and shit.

jrandom
31st May 2004, 15:14
mj joke funni as my friends msn name is ...

OK. Right. Now that (presumably) I have a teenager's attention for a few milliseconds, could you PLEASE explain this bloody annoying obsession among the current school population of having stranger-than-feck online chat usernames that go on for paragraphs and paragraphs?

What's it all about?

White trash
31st May 2004, 15:48
They're up to 40 pages over there in the Religious Ravings thread.

Allah
31st May 2004, 16:05
They're up to 40 pages over there in the Religious Ravings thread.

THEY DISPLEASE ME GREATLY.
HOWEVER I WILL NOT PUNISH THEM AS I CAN SEE THEIR FUTURES.

VERILY THEY WILL GROW UP AND THEY SHALL BE BEREFT OF HAIR. THEY WILL NOT KNOW ANY WOMAN AND THEY SHALL LAY WITH GOATS AND OTHER BEASTS OF THE FIELD. AND LO, THEIR NEIGHBOURS SHALL CAST THEM OUT, SAYING BEGON FROM THE SIGHT OF MEN O PENCIL NECKED GEEKS.

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 16:17
O Allah, you are o so random.

Allah
31st May 2004, 16:35
O Allah, you are o so random.

DON'T CRAWL. IF YOU DISPLEASE ME AGAIN THAT RASH WITHIN THY BREECHES WILL NEVER HEAL...

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 16:41
DON'T CRAWL. IF YOU DISPLEASE ME AGAIN THAT RASH WITHIN THY BREECHES WILL NEVER HEAL...
:Oi:!! There are some ladies in the forum here. We don't want to give them the wrong idea just cause we have a score to settle, do we?

:Playnice:

Allah
31st May 2004, 16:48
:Oi:!! There are some ladies in the forum here. We don't want to give them the wrong idea just cause we have a score to settle, do we?

:Playnice:

BE AT PEACE YOUNG RACER, FOR IT IS WRITTEN THAT A CAMEL WILL PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE BEFORE ONE SUCH AS YOU WILL KNOW THE COMFORTS OF A WOMEN.

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 16:56
BE AT PEACE YOUNG RACER, FOR IT IS WRITTEN THAT A CAMEL WILL PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE BEFORE ONE SUCH AS YOU WILL KNOW THE COMFORTS OF A WOMEN.

Prophecies are almost always like trick questions and the answer is almost always obvious and simple (from what the movies have taught us).

There's probably a big gate somewhere in the Middle East that’s called the "Needles eye" where the camels have been passing through for a very long time.

White trash
31st May 2004, 17:02
Prophecies are almost always like trick questions and the answer is almost always obvious and simple (from what the movies have taught us).

There's probably a big gate somewhere in the Middle East that’s called the "Needles eye" where the camels have been passing through for a very long time.

LOL. Good comeback :niceone:

Gotta say, I like this Allah bloke. Seems there might be a religion with a sense of humour yet.

Allah
31st May 2004, 17:14

DO YOU DARE QUESTION MY PROPHESIES!!!

BE GONE, OR I SHALL MAKE YOU BEGAT FOR ETERNITY WITH THE ONE YOU CALL PAUL HOLMES....

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 17:25
DO YOU DARE QUESTION MY PROPHESIES!!!

BE GONE, OR I SHALL MAKE YOU BEGAT FOR ETERNITY WITH THE ONE YOU CALL PAUL HOLMES....

Nope, I just said that your prophesies have already take place.

You are F-ing funny thoe Mr :laugh: :lol:

RiderInBlack
31st May 2004, 17:49
THEY DISPLEASE ME GREATLY.
HOWEVER I WILL NOT PUNISH THEM AS I CAN SEE THEIR FUTURES.

VERILY THEY WILL GROW UP AND THEY SHALL BE BEREFT OF HAIR. THEY WILL NOT KNOW ANY WOMAN AND THEY SHALL LAY WITH GOATS AND OTHER BEASTS OF THE FIELD. AND LO, THEIR NEIGHBOURS SHALL CAST THEM OUT, SAYING BEGON FROM THE SIGHT OF MEN O PENCIL NECKED GEEKS.
Oh shit, I've already loss my hair:gob: Mmm, beasts aren't to bad (better than some women I've known), but the pencil neck geek bit really worries me:sweatdrop

Ms Piggy
31st May 2004, 18:08
Oh shit, I've already loss my hair:gob: Mmm, beasts aren't to bad (better than some women I've known)
:blink: Toooooooo much information! :laugh:

Kwaka-Kid
31st May 2004, 19:57
beasts? i hope we aint talking about man-tools? coz thats pretty open dude.

Ghost Lemur
31st May 2004, 20:06
Oh shit, I've already loss my hair:gob: Mmm, beasts aren't to bad (better than some women I've known), but the pencil neck geek bit really worries me:sweatdrop

So what cup size are you?

*looks around*

What??!!?? You were all thinking it too. :lol:

RiderInBlack
31st May 2004, 20:16
Hey, I just thought if I was nice to Allah, he might give me some hamsters to make my bike go faster (just like MR's:2thumbsup ).

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 20:36
Hey, I just thought if I was nice to Allah, he might give me some hamsters to make my bike go faster (just like MR's:2thumbsup ).

Your hamsters in your bike need to loose some weight as well. Mine only makes out to be about 160+ Kgs dry weight :D

RiderInBlack
31st May 2004, 20:46
Your hamsters in your bike need to loose some weight as well. Mine only makes out to be about 160+ Kgs dry weight :DIt's true. My hamsters have an obesity problem. I've feed them too much.

Wait, they might be pregant.

Aaar. That's the problem. No wonder you only let them have sex until after the race, MR.
I new that I shouldn't have put the boy hamsters in with the girl hamsters:buggerd: .

Umm, does anyone want same new hamsters. They've only done a fewww K's:innocent:

Motoracer
31st May 2004, 21:00
It's true. My hamsters have an obesity problem. I've feed them too much.

Wait, they might be pregant.

Aaar. That's the problem. No wonder you only let them have sex until after the race, MR.
I new that I shouldn't have put the boy hamsters in with the girl hamsters:buggerd: .

Umm, does anyone want same new hamsters. They've only done a fewww K's:innocent:

Lol, gud one :niceone:

RiderInBlack
2nd June 2004, 20:15
What bike Satan would ride? - ducati 999 (but he'd put the numbers up-side-down).

What tires would he prefer? pirelli diablos showing fabic, because he's doing burn-outs all the time (it's how he keeps hell so warm and it adds to the smell of brimstone).

In a race would he win? Not fairly.

If he did, would he be cheating? Of course, see above

What helmet would be the best for him? Who in Hell needs a helmet?

Would he speed? Fu*k yes. What's the point of having a Motor Bike if you cann't ride it like a bat out of hell?

Would his rego be up to date? Fu*k Off

Would he spam us? Yep, all the fu*ken time (but he'd make you think it was someone else).

Hitcher
2nd June 2004, 20:19
What bike Satan would ride? - ducati 999 (but he'd put the numbers up-side-down).

What tires would he prefer? pirelli diablos showing fabic, because he's doing burn-outs all the time (it's how he keeps hell so warm and it adds to the smell of brimstone).

In a race would he win? Not fairly.

If he did, would he be cheating? Of course, see above

What helmet would be the best for him? Who in Hell needs a helmet?

Would he speed? Fu*k yes. What's the point of having a Motor Bike if you cann't ride it like a bat out of hell?

Would his rego be up to date? Fu*k Off

Would he spam us? Yep, all the fu*ken time (but he'd make you think it was someone else).

Well done RIB. A post worthy of an award!

Satan
2nd June 2004, 21:33
Ahhh....a man after my own heart (well...if I had one).

As for riding Ducati.....well come on - a bike designed by designer clothes wearing fancy boys - fuck off.

I do ride Diablos - but Super Corsas.....because I ride like a demon.

The whole immortality thing kinda reigns supreme over wearing a helmet.

The only reason I go to races is to what the carnage.

Now this fucken bike is more like me....with Devil's cans of course
http://www.roadripping.com/html/modules/coppermine/albums/Sportbikes/normal_dscf0536.jpg (http://www.roadripping.com/html/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimagepopup&pid=695&fullsize=1)

Coldkiwi
3rd June 2004, 12:33
oooo, thats good use of carbon!

"ride like a demon?" nice words 'satan'.. but can you back them up? :shifty:

me thinks you haven't read any reviews of the 999 if you think it was form over function (thats why it looks so bizarre)

wkid_one
3rd June 2004, 18:00
Shitttttttt that is a fine R1.......can you please let me know which web site that came from?

Hitcher
3rd June 2004, 19:51
Shitttttttt that is a fine R1.......can you please let me know which web site that came from?

Nice move...

wkid_one
3rd June 2004, 20:14
Nice move...
No seriously - I want to find more out about it....that is one tricked out 04

Ghost Lemur
3rd June 2004, 20:32
No seriously - I want to find more out about it....that is one tricked out 04

The image is located on the
Road Ripping (http://www.roadripping.com) website. May be worth a browse through. I am atm, and will post back if I find further info. ;)

Update: It appears the pic is posted in their Gallery by the site admin, goes by the name jeffbmw. Here (http://www.roadripping.com/html/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=358) is a link to his profile. Uses icq, msn, and can be emailed. Should just touch-base and ask him where he scored it from/background details.

Oh and here (http://www.roadripping.com/html/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=1&cat=0&pos=16) is a link to the pic as it appears on the site. Unfortunately doesn't have any more details about it.

Motoracer
9th June 2004, 23:07
:argh: I guess 84.21% of you had to be right!

RiderInBlack
10th June 2004, 07:08
Hey MR, just found out if I dehydrate my hamsters the CBR1000F still weighs in at 230Kg:sweatdrop There must be a real fat one hiding in that bike somewhere:crybaby:

Motoracer
10th June 2004, 08:32
Hey MR, just found out if I dehydrate my hamsters the CBR1000F still weighs in at 230Kg:sweatdrop There must be a real fat one hiding in that bike somewhere:crybaby:

Yep, she's a big girl. There's more to love I guess. :yeah:

RiderInBlack
10th June 2004, 17:53
Yep, she's a big girl. There's more to love I guess. :yeah:Yer, I was trying to burn some fat of the hamsters yesterday. Manage to pick-up 250KPH (appearantly she can do just in the excess of 260KPH when all her hamsters are fit (still I do love my babies with some meat on them)!

Motoracer
10th June 2004, 19:01
Yer, I was trying to burn some fat of the hamsters yesterday. Manage to pick-up 250KPH (appearantly she can do just in the excess of 260KPH when all her hamsters are fit (still I do love my babies with some meat on them)!

Shit! I hope that was at the back straight of pukie and not the road! You know you should be sticking to the legal and safe speed limit on the road at all times. :nono:

Thats F-ing flying though! I wonder how fast you can pick up that speed since you've got a big torquey 1000cc engine. Any idea of a 0-100 of your bike?

amylou
10th June 2004, 19:42
Shit! I hope that was at the back straight of pukie and not the road! You know you should be sticking to the legal and safe speed limit on the road at all times. :nono:

Thats F-ing flying though! I wonder how fast you can pick up that speed since you've got a big torquey 1000cc engine. Any idea of a 0-100 of your bike?

thats right you have to be a good boi like MR and obey the road rules

RiderInBlack
10th June 2004, 20:37

According to this dude http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6244/cycles91-pres.htm#1993%20Honda%20CBR100F they are as follows:

0-30MPH: 1.3seconds
0-60MPH (approx 0-100KPH): 3.0seconds
0-100MPH (approx 0-160KPH): 5.9seconds
1/4 mile: 121.24MPH in 11.19seconds
Top Speed: 163-169MPH

But being Americian, He's probably full of shit (but it would be fun finding out:D ).

Kwaka-Kid
11th June 2004, 05:43
thats right you have to be a good boi like MR and obey the road rules
*cough* GOOD?! *cough* if by good you mean kinky, dirty, fast, or illegal then yep you got the right MR! but if you mean good as in good then someone as sure got you fooled! :P
:buggerd:

Jeremy
17th June 2005, 22:19
Edit: Crap, missed the last post date. Last time I click the polls link on the front page.

Coyote
18th June 2005, 09:45
Edit: Crap, missed the last post date. Last time I click the polls link on the front page.
What a noob <_<

zadok
18th June 2005, 09:56
Acts 2: 38 :yes:

Hitcher
19th June 2005, 17:42
Ahem...

What's all this motorcycle discussion doing on this thread? Cease now, least you be smitten down by a plague of locusts! Or something.

Deuteronomy 5:9

SixPackBack
29th June 2005, 21:34
well as god is a motorcyclist I guess its important we talk about him :gob:
--ducks for cover waiting for a stream of abuse
Of course he is, 'man is made in the image of god', i'm a man [ hang on] yeh thats right i'm a man an i ride a bike therfore..........

froggyfrenchman
7th August 2005, 15:18
metzlers i think.

pyrocam
7th August 2005, 20:18
yeah man. totally

Ixion
7th August 2005, 23:03
Dunstalls. Definately Dunstalls

Zapf
7th August 2005, 23:10
Amen.......