PDA

View Full Version : Taranaki Triumph Rider's

Sensei
27th May 2004, 22:06
Hey everybody out there .Just wondering if there are some more local riders here in New Plymouth that have Triumph's . As i'm keen to get some rides up & running ,or to have some contact's for local riders to have so they may talk/ ride / or just hang with follow Triumph rides . Have talked to guy's at Triumph Shop in NP about any club or Groups for TRI riders but none apart from RAT Club so If your keen on doing something then Drop me a Mail at RSN89@hotmail.com or Ph 067553999 & will get things underway cheers Scott T509 Np

White trash
28th May 2004, 08:03
Welcome to KB, Scott. I'm sure you'll meet a few like minded Triumph nuts here.

Question, what's wrong with riding with the RAT guys? Our crew down here are a pretty cool group of guys, and I don't even own a Triumph!

If you don't mind riding with Jappas, I'll look you up next time I'm up and you can show us 'round the good 'Naki roads.

Sensei
28th May 2004, 16:56
Hey WT nothing wrong with Rat Riders at all . Not to many people seam to belong to it here . Maybe as it cost to much don't know . Myself I just like rideing my bike & as there is no one getting things moving here thought I'd do something about it . We did have a Pie n Pint rides every 2nd week in Summer through a shop that is now closing this month . So will try to keep them going if possible cheers WT nice wheely if thats you doing it ? Sensei NP