PDA

View Full Version : IOM 2004

SPman
28th May 2004, 11:42
The IOM TT races are starting up again. Practice from this w/e with racing kicking off Sat 5th of June.

http://www.iomtt.com/

Marmoot
28th May 2004, 15:28
There you go, a good ride is on the menu for this weekend then :D

Btw, who is the top aces for this year?

merv
28th May 2004, 16:37
There you go, a good ride is on the menu for this weekend then :D

Btw, who is the top aces for this year?

Presumably Anstey, Lougher, Archibald, Moody, Rutter and maybe Harris and names like that. Rutter is back on Hondas so I might support him again eh!

Coldkiwi
28th May 2004, 17:54
anyone reckon harris can do it again?

riffer
28th May 2004, 21:41
So, will it be on Sky then?

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 21:56
you guys see the reference to mad sunday--you guys think you're nutters --check out mad sunday on the island

LB
29th May 2004, 04:57
anyone reckon harris can do it again?
I think he's got a bloody good chance - if determination means anything, yes he will!

SPman
31st May 2004, 19:54
First fatality Sunday morning..
" The session was barely minutes old when it was marred by a fatal accident involving Frenchman Serge Le Moal, a forty-four years old father of three. He crashed at Braddan Bridge on his first lap; it is believed that his 125cc Honda seized"

:(

marty
31st May 2004, 20:14
So, will it be on Sky then?
a search on http://www.sky.co.nz/index.cfm?pageID=517&script=search discovers.........nothing

Eddieb
31st May 2004, 20:59
you guys see the reference to mad sunday--you guys think you're nutters --check out mad sunday on the island

Mad sunday at 10am last year I was doing 125mph going over the mountain on the 888 and guys were passing me like I was standing still, seriously crazy.

They close 1 direction of the road over the mountain so theres no oncoming traffic for the bikes, this means 3 wide through every corner at twice the national speed limit. It's no wonder theres always fatalities.

So many germans go now even the german police go over and have a presence there on their bikes.

boris
1st June 2004, 09:17
I when in 1999,on my feet.Had a great time got given shit by locals at quater bridge for beening a sheep shagger kiwi.this happend because the three bikes that cocked the corner up were all kiwis.Its neat to stand leaning on a steel fence and have a bike go past at 150mph about 2-3 meters away.