PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vespa PX150 Project

R6_kid
31st May 2004, 18:51
I have a 1998 PX150 Vespa project that needs to go. Large wheel (12inch???), has had $400 worth of panel beating, straightening done by Smythe and Yeates in Cambridge (best in NZ apparently). Needs about $300-$500 work to get into registerable/WOF condition. Is 99% complete, needs new front light and rear brake light, and ignition key set. Would suit use as a racer or as a restoration project.
Work needed:
-Front end setup ("fork" isnt in line with stauncheons, off by about 2 degrees, (professional job) told this would be relatively cheap ($50-100)
-New mirrors, handle bars and front lights (indicators and headlight) less than $200
-Paint job
-Wiring loom fed through and connected (2hrs work at home)
-Engine turns over but needs service (i havent started it)
Offers over $1100.
cheers
gareth

R6_kid
2nd June 2004, 13:28
ANY OFFERS???? I need the money, somewhere round $1000 to recover costs. Just dont have time and would prefer to work on the ZXR, thats the only reason for selling otherwise i would ride the little puppy myself.

texmo
30th March 2006, 00:32
Still got it gareth whats happening?

R6_kid
30th March 2006, 16:54
its sitting in my gargre nearly done... waiting for a wiring diagram and someone that can be botherd wiring it up, then it just needs paint and rego pretty much... price up the parts it needs and its under $500 on the road.

skidMark
30th March 2006, 19:10
ill come wire it up for you....and don't need a wiring diagram man ...

then again i don't usually help people that try to put my bike in a big rubbish bin :tugger:

R6_kid
31st March 2006, 20:22
dude, its a vespa, they are notorious for their wiring, and its not only that, it also needs to have some wiring and cables routed through the frame which is the biggest ass of a job on the whole thing.

texmo
31st March 2006, 23:20
dude, its a vespa, they are notorious for their wiring, and its not only that, it also needs to have some wiring and cables routed through the frame which is the biggest ass of a job on the whole thing.
I bet you $40 mark couldnt do it.

pc79
22nd October 2009, 02:45
Hi,
You still got this?
Cheers