PDA

View Full Version : Happy B'Day What?

wkid_one
1st June 2004, 07:35
I am guessing - given the gross absence of an age that a poll may be in order?

merv
1st June 2004, 07:49
Happy Birthday.

If we ask your age do you say "what"?

James Deuce
1st June 2004, 07:54
What?

Happy Birthday.

Cajun
1st June 2004, 10:08
Happy Birthday What?

You coming to taupo raceway on saturday with us???

Firefight
1st June 2004, 10:55
given the interst in Mrs Whats birthday & prezzie,nots so long ago, what,did, ah fuck thats funny, I mean can you descibe your prezzie, ah What did What get ??,, oh and Happy birthday.

firefight :wavey:

What?
1st June 2004, 19:51
Thanks guys. A poll could be interesting...

Hoping to get to Taupo on Sat. Might need to get Zed on to his boss to sort the weather out :whistle:

Al
1st June 2004, 23:33
Hey, What?...
Happy-Happy. Age is really not an issue........is it? hehehe :lol:

Demand attention from da family too :sly:

Cajun
2nd June 2004, 07:42
What we will be leaving from barkes corner about 8am on saturday if you are wanting to come with us??

Satan
2nd June 2004, 18:17
Yes, Happy BirthDay What. Only 372 days til you're down here working in my domain. I think I will make you work in the Blow Drying Sanitary Pads department

What?
2nd June 2004, 20:14
What we will be leaving from barkes corner about 8am on saturday if you are wanting to come with us??
Cheers Cajun. Might make it, don't wait if I'm not there, though. You going Pyes Pa way?

What?
2nd June 2004, 20:19
Yes, Happy BirthDay What. Only 372 days til you're down here working in my domain. I think I will make you work in the Blow Drying Sanitary Pads department
You got some ID, Satan? Methinks you might be an imposter... :yeah:

Cajun
3rd June 2004, 10:13
Cheers Cajun. Might make it, don't wait if I'm not there, though. You going Pyes Pa way?

Yup going pyes pa road, i should be there from about 7.45ish and due to leave there about 8am ish
there be about 4 of us at this point in time, weather does not look that hot, but no matter

Andrew
3rd June 2004, 16:03
Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun.

Lou Girardin
4th June 2004, 06:43
Happy Birthday, What?
What's your age, What?
Don't be shy, What.

LB
4th June 2004, 07:32
Catch you at Taupo. All the best people have birthdays in June!

What?
4th June 2004, 19:55
Happy Birthday, What?
What's your age, What?
Don't be shy, What.
I thought there was going to be a poll. Last time a group of guys had a guessing match at my age, the concensus put me at about 40. That was 15 years ago and, fortunately, they were all quite wrong. I am older than Wkid, but younger than Motu...

Two Smoker
4th June 2004, 20:01
I thought there was going to be a poll. Last time a group of guys had a guessing match at my age, the concensus put me at about 40. That was 15 years ago and, fortunately, they were all quite wrong. I am older than Wkid, but younger than Motu...
Well thats a nice small range........

What?
4th June 2004, 20:04
Well thats a nice small range........
Heh heh...
My age is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and, um, well not a whole lot, really. :buggerd: