PDA

View Full Version : Topic deletation

Cajun
12th July 2006, 18:53
Okay i posted something in general about a guy doing a stunts on a harley, i hadn't seen it posted before here.

Dover told me it was a repost,

Then the total topic was deleted. I think i better idea than deleting topics is maybe locking the thread.

i did a seach for it and can't seam to find it, so guess it been deleted

The_Dover
12th July 2006, 18:55
Probably merged with the original.

Grahameeboy
12th July 2006, 19:02
So it was a repost.....funny how a lot of us re-do the Coro but worry about re-posts eh...............poor old Dover you are sad mate if you are troubled by reposts........:wait:

The_Dover
12th July 2006, 19:04
Couldn't the good lord give you enough strength to think of anything better to add?

Grahameeboy
12th July 2006, 19:08
Couldn't the good lord give you enough strength to think of anything better to add?

Yep he gave me the strength to troll you............praise the Lord......

Cajun
12th July 2006, 19:11
no i did a seach under my nick dover, looking at all posts i have done.

and the two i made in that topic are gone.

So don't think it was merged with one since, it still wold be able to find my posts

FROSTY
12th July 2006, 19:13
cajun--Ill send summat off to the mods

mstriumph
12th July 2006, 19:15
the thick plottens !!! :sherlock:

... THANKS!! i've allus wanted to use that smilie!! ...

Grahameeboy
12th July 2006, 19:16
Has the Lord struck you dumb...I mean down Dover....:wait:

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 19:20
Okay i posted something in general about a guy doing a stunts on a harley, i hadn't seen it posted before here.

Dover told me it was a repost,

Then the total topic was deleted. I think i better idea than deleting topics is maybe locking the thread.

i did a seach for it and can't seam to find it, so guess it been deleted
PM auntie JONI.....ask her nicely....she'll tell ya what happened....unless gaylander has been online deleting and moving shit because he feels the need to be a dick.

Cajun
12th July 2006, 19:29
its just that it happen rather quick over all, posted, dover replyed like 5-10 mins later, i replyed to him, about 5 mins later, and 10-15 mins later post was gone
pretty much all over in like 30 mins

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 19:36
I have the KB record for deletye thread.....its about 1:34 mins

Joni
12th July 2006, 19:50
cajun--Ill send summat off to the modsNo need to Tony - I have seen the thread...

Neil - firstly in what forum was it posted? As i have checked in GBR and cant see anything deleted there.

Please PM me your answer, and if in future you have a question please pm me directly you will get a resolution much quicker.:yes:

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 19:57
No need to Tony - I have seen the thread...

Neil - firstly in what forum was it posted? As i have checked in GBR and cant see anything deleted there.

Please PM me your answer, and if in future you have a question please pm me directly you will get a resolution much quicker.:yes:
ain't she something.......***kisses for you babe*** winks!!!

James Deuce
12th July 2006, 20:09
Ahh, Cajun and Cowpoos. KB's most exquisite proponents of the Malapropism.

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 20:19

thats not far!!!! you know i don't know what that means ya arse!!!

riffer
12th July 2006, 20:29
using the wrong word for something.

dilatation (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=dilatation) is something your missus would do while having your child.

Oh, and its fair, not far.

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 20:33
using the wrong word for something.

dilatation (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=dilatation) is something your missus would do while having your child.

Oh, and its fair, not far.
I spell crap on purppose....though ya would have notice by now... :blah:

so what word did I use that was wrong then?

riffer
12th July 2006, 20:39
I spell crap on purppose....though ya would have notice by now... :blah:

so what word did I use that was wrong then?

You're all right on this thread mate. I'm just still at work, taking a break and taking the piss :)

How was that thunderstorm around dinner time? My wife rang me freaked out about it. Did you guys get it in the 'rapa too?

James Deuce
12th July 2006, 20:41
It was a rhetorical statement really.

But if you like we could use this:

"thats not far!!!!"

Hitcher
12th July 2006, 20:45
They have attained the pineapple of their art.

James Deuce
12th July 2006, 20:49
Variable artistes, they are.

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 21:03
Variable artistes, they are.

They have attained the pineapple of their art.

you two just think your so bloody funni don't!!!

Biff
12th July 2006, 21:22
I persist to desist that Mrs Maliprop is gagging for it.

Hitcher
12th July 2006, 21:23
Worst case ontario, it's just a phrase they're going through...

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 21:38
love the sig bro...lmao!!!!

sounds a bit to clever for the rangiora hardcore though!!

cowpoos
12th July 2006, 21:45
OI!!!! change ya sig back to the rossi girl one...so I can give her beans about it when she final works out how to plug her puter back in...lol

Cajun
12th July 2006, 21:59
'A malapropism (from French mal à propos, "ill to purpose") is an incorrect usage of a word by substituting a similar-sounding word with different meaning, usually with comic effect. The term comes from the name of Mrs. Malaprop, a character in Richard Brinsley Sheridan's comedy, The Rivals (1775), whose name was in turn derived from the existing English word malapropos, meaning "inappropriately".'

'malapropism \mal-uh-PROP-iz-uhm\, noun:
The usually unintentionally humorous misuse of a word, especially by confusion with one of similar sound; also, an example of such misuse.

At 15, Rachel, the whiny would-be beauty queen who "cares for naught but appearances," can think only of what she misses: the five-day deodorant pads she forgot to bring, flush toilets, machine-washed clothes and other things, as she says with her willful gift for malapropism, that she has taken "for granite."
-- Michiko Kakutani, "The Poisonwood Bible': A Family a Heart of Darkness", New York Times, October 16, 1998

He also had, as a former colleague puts it, "a photogenic memory"--a malapropism that captures his gift for the social side of life, his Clintonian ability to remember names of countless people he has met only briefly.
-- Eric Pooley and S.C. Gwynne, "How George Got His Groove", Time, June 21, 1999
'

Shrug i am dysliex and confused as fuck, so i got no fucken idea

James Deuce
12th July 2006, 23:11
It's all god. No watties.

Biff
13th July 2006, 17:21
OI!!!! change ya sig back to the rossi girl one...so I can give her beans about it when she final works out how to plug her puter back in...lol

When her puters fixed PM me, and I'll tell her how to crack acorns without using here hands in Swahili.

sounds a bit to clever for the rangiora hardcore though!!

You must be talking about Kickaha. He's into hard core. But don't tell his good lady. She thinks Debbie does Dallas is a Lonely Planet guide to Texas.

Kickaha
13th July 2006, 17:48
You must be talking about Kickaha. He's into hard core. But don't tell his good lady. She thinks Debbie does Dallas is a Lonely Planet guide to Texas.

You mean it is something else? havent looked at it since I borrowed it off you anyway :bleh:

cowpoos
15th July 2006, 19:27
When her puters fixed PM me, and I'll tell her how to crack acorns without using here hands in Swahili.

I think lil miss has made her puter work....!!! what was that quote again??

some thing like this wasn't it >>>
This weeks international insult is in Greek:
Claniaris Rossi Koristi
Rossi Girl farts a lot

Biff
17th July 2006, 11:58
I think lil miss has made her puter work....!!! what was that quote again??

Yup - that was it.