PDA

View Full Version : CBR 250R brake pads?

Nouvelle Chicane
13th July 2006, 13:44
Does anyone know where i can get a new set of brake pads for an MC19 around east auckland area? the only place i know that has them is red baron but that's ages away... I need to get a new rear left indicator as well... i parked my bike wrong and it fell over :( know where i can get one?

thanks in advance :)

Two Smoker
13th July 2006, 13:49
Does anyone know where i can get a new set of brake pads for an MC19 around east auckland area? the only place i know that has them is red baron but that's ages away... I need to get a new rear left indicator as well... i parked my bike wrong and it fell over :( know where i can get one?

thanks in advance :)

Botany Honda (i think its honda)...

Nouvelle Chicane
13th July 2006, 13:53
oh crap i just realised i posted this thread in the wrong forum hahaha... my bad... can someone move it to the 250 club forum please??? excuse my newbieness :D

@two smoker... there's a honda shop in botany area??? better take a look later...

oh and how hard is it to replace the pads yourself? should i get a mechanic to do it for me or is it very easy to do?

Two Smoker
13th July 2006, 13:57
oh crap i just realised i posted this thread in the wrong forum hahaha... my bad... can someone move it to the 250 club forum please??? excuse my newbieness :D

@two smoker... there's a honda shop in botany area??? better take a look later...

oh and how hard is it to replace the pads yourself? should i get a mechanic to do it for me or is it very easy to do?

Piece of piss to do... undo the calipar bolts, then undo the pin that holds in the pads, pull the pin out, slot the new ones in, put the pin back in, get a screw driver (home jobs always need bodgyness) and lever the pistons further in (so you can slide it over the discs) and put the calipar back on... I cant remember where it is exactly, but im pretty sure it is just off Ti Rakau Drive down the Botny end somewhere...

Nouvelle Chicane
13th July 2006, 14:05
thanks bro :niceone:

now.. about the indicator... :rolleyes: