PDA

View Full Version : German GP

Eddieb
1st June 2004, 13:28
Any kind souls have a link to the GP or WSB racing from the weekend?

Eddie

Hoon
1st June 2004, 14:20
MotoGP isn't til this weekend.

Eddieb
1st June 2004, 14:39
oh bugger, I live in hope and desperation seeing as I haven't been able to ride my bike for 3 weeks.

James Deuce
1st June 2004, 14:52
oh bugger, I live in hope and desperation seeing as I haven't been able to ride my bike for 3 weeks.
Noooooooooo - anything wrong?

Deano
1st June 2004, 15:14

Eddie, is your 888 the one with a bit of primer on it, and an alarm (something keeps beeping every 20 seconds or so), and do you ride with a girl on a black firestorm ?

White trash
1st June 2004, 15:31
Eddie, is your 888 the one with a bit of primer on it, and an alarm (something keeps beeping every 20 seconds or so), and do you ride with a girl on a black firestorm ?

I know a girl who rides my firestorm.......... :mellow:

No I don't. Hows that dating thread coming along, SpankMe?

Deano
1st June 2004, 15:48
I know a girl who rides my firestorm.......... :mellow:

No I don't. Hows that dating thread coming along, SpankMe?

Does she get a regular good 'whooping' ? :Pokey:

Eddieb
2nd June 2004, 11:11

Yea thats me, the primered panels are my spares for when taking luggage, the good ones are safely tucked away in the garage. The other half has the black vtr with 2 Bros pipes, K&N, Dynojet etc.

I can't turn the alarm off so I leave it in service mode when I'm out and about. Others find it annoying but for me it's less annoying than having the alarm set itself 15 seconds after I turn the key off every time.

Eddieb
2nd June 2004, 11:19
Noooooooooo - anything wrong?

No just crap weather and other stuff on, looking for a new flat etc. I won't get to ride this weekend either as we are driving up to Hamiltown to visit the family, we might be in Ak on the saturday or sunday as well.

Deano
2nd June 2004, 11:55
Yea thats me, the primered panels are my spares for when taking luggage, the good ones are safely tucked away in the garage. The other half has the black vtr with 2 Bros pipes, K&N, Dynojet etc.

I can't turn the alarm off so I leave it in service mode when I'm out and about. Others find it annoying but for me it's less annoying than having the alarm set itself 15 seconds after I turn the key off every time.

Cool, I will say hello next time I see you.