PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: akl ride tonight 13/7

SwanTiger
13th July 2006, 16:19
A few of us have organised to go for a ride tonight.

We'll be meeting at the Speights Ale House Carpark between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm and then departing for a 30 - 45 minute ride through some local Albany roads then we'll head back to the pub for drinks/dinner.

It's going to be a slow ride due to the conditions.

If the weather is shit by the time we meet at the pub, then we can scrap the ride and stay at the pub - makes life easier doesn't it?

We'll be back at the pub before or around 8:00 pm

A few people are going to be meeting up at the pub, so if you're too much of a big girls blouse to tough wet roads come and enjoy the company at the pub.

Mark should be there on his new bike, so perfect opportunity to give him shit :blip:

SlowHand
13th July 2006, 16:53
Who are these "few of us" you speak of?

i wanna know if i can hack it with the cool group

Maha
13th July 2006, 16:57
RIC....aka Swanny, thats a start......:yes:

SwanTiger
13th July 2006, 16:58
just a bunch of young squids fine sir!

SwanTiger
13th July 2006, 17:03
qkkid has got himself organised, go on either one, both rides go in similar direction and have the same destination ... jonny and I talked about going for a ride tonight and a few others were interested in tagging along so made it public

maha woman, when are you going to come down for one of these rides?

Maha
13th July 2006, 17:11
qkkid has got himself organised, go on either one, both rides go in similar direction and have the same destination ... jonny and I talked about going for a ride tonight and a few others were interested in tagging along so made it public

maha woman, when are you going to come down for one of these rides?
When the weather warms up a tad......:cold:
wait until daylight savings starts up again and then i will come down....:yes:
until then, i will just enjoy reading about you hard arse's, i aways read the pre/post ride reports