PDA

View Full Version : Bad News :(

Two Smoker
1st June 2004, 18:25
Well guys more bad news from me (like there is no other kind......)

I wont be able to make Taupo for racing, my licnece wont be ready in time and i cant get time off work :(

Why does all the bad stuff happen to me :weep: ..... Whenever there is fun stuff or racing, something always happens to stop me doing it :angry2: :brick: .......

Well the next sunday racing i will bew there :niceone: my licence will have arrived and ill be sweet......

Sorry guys :(

Motu
1st June 2004, 18:28
This year we all got a temporary licence because they stuff up every year - or is this a first time for you?

Kickaha
1st June 2004, 18:36
have you sent away for it? last year we got on to MNZ and got a fax confirming they'd received payment to present at the track and this allowed us to still compete.

Two Smoker
1st June 2004, 18:42
Yep first time, and ive sent it away, oh well, next time........ but ive just read that my SS150 bike is acceptable for the buckets track at Mt Wellington.... so that could be a go :niceone: and ill try make one of the manfield meetings too....... damn the $$$$ it costs.........

Kickaha
1st June 2004, 18:59
If you've sent it get on to them and get them to fax a confrirmation that they have it and don't take no for a answer,present it at sign in and they should let you race,perhaps a phone call to the organising club first to tell them what the situation is.

Two Smoker
1st June 2004, 19:08
If you've sent it get on to them and get them to fax a confrirmation that they have it and don't take no for a answer,present it at sign in and they should let you race,perhaps a phone call to the organising club first to tell them what the situation is.
Yeah ill try that, but ithink it is going to be too difficult with work, im not a strong believer in pulling sickies from work (havnt pulled one so far) so i dont know how im going to get past that :S Ill ring MNZ tomorrow and harrass them a bit.......

FROSTY
1st June 2004, 23:38
oyy you ---I diddnt put that time into ya bike for you to wimp out.
get ya arse into gear and get organised.
Tell the boss the truth and assure em you'll make it up to em
--in sexual favours if ya have to.
if MNZ cant mail ya licence in time ask em to leave it with the manager of MCD's down there--I can pick it up on my way down.

Two Smoker
2nd June 2004, 17:53
Great news, i just got my Race Licence, followed by bad news, they forgot to put my temporary licence for the rest of this season in :crybaby: Ive still got the problem of work too :( ............ They arent too pleased that im taking of 5 days to go to Officer Selection Board in Wellington.......

Hoon
2nd June 2004, 18:39
They arent too pleased that im taking of 5 days to go to Officer Selection Board in Wellington.......

What the hell?!?! Does that mean I might be saluting you sometime soon? :)
Let me know if you do it. I'll put myself in as enemy party for the field phase of your Officer Cadet training :)

Two Smoker
2nd June 2004, 18:42
What the hell?!?! Does that mean I might be saluting you sometime soon? :)
Let me know if you do it. I'll put myself in as enemy party for the field phase of your Officer Cadet training :)
LMAO will do, i remember how violent Cadet force night ex's were :no: definately looking forward to getting my arse well and truely kicked hehehe.......