PDA

View Full Version : Jolie and Pitt “most popular pillions”

Bob
19th July 2006, 00:23
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt would be the most popular pillion passengers, according to a recent survey.

The pair notched up 35% of the votes, beating the likes of Ewan McGregor, David Beckham and Robbie Williams.

Zed
19th July 2006, 01:30
You've been reading far too many of those womens magazines eagle eyes Bob! :blink:

98tls
19th July 2006, 07:16
Love to get Robbie Williams on the back just so i could push him off at high speed....Fucken prat :yes:

PuppetMaster
19th July 2006, 11:01
Who the feck comes up with these stupid surveys ?

placidfemme
19th July 2006, 11:34
Love to get Robbie Williams on the back just so i could push him off at high speed....Fucken prat :yes:

haha let me know when I'll be behind to run him over once he's off...

ManDownUnder
19th July 2006, 11:38
You've been reading far too many of those womens magazines eagle eyes Bob! :blink:

LMAO.... yup - what Zed said. Get your head back in reality mate - we'll be better off

Bob
19th July 2006, 20:19
LMAO.... yup - what Zed said. Get your head back in reality mate - we'll be better off

Hmm, lessee... the last time I mentioned Angelina Jolie in here (she bought a bike), the replies went on... and on... and on... but now I post something you're not interested in, I get a response like this?

There are ways of saying "I'd rather not hear about things like celebrity surveys" - politely - rather than a line like the above. Start paying me to report this stuff and I'll limit my reporting to what you want covered. But keep getting the benefit of my time and effort for free and I'll carry on in my own sweet way, right?

I will accede to polite requests to not cover something (no "hitting wildlife" reports from the US since someone asked nicely) though.

Zed
20th July 2006, 02:07
...but now I post something you're not interested in, I get a response like this?

There are ways of saying "I'd rather not hear about things like celebrity surveys" - politely - rather than a line like the above...Neither I or MDU (I'm sure) we're being too serial here Bob, keep up the good work! :first:

Bob
20th July 2006, 02:18
Neither I or MDU (I'm sure) we're being too serial here Bob, keep up the good work! :first:

Actually Zed, your response made me laugh! MDU's line just caught me at a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad moment.

Does kinda drive you mad, when you put in a lot of time and effort, getting (what looks like) abuse or - my 'favourite' - "Oh, that. Very old news, because I saw that on the local TV news channel last night".

Obviously I have access to every local TV channel on earth, don't I? And the ability to scan all of them simultaneously?

As I always say at those moments "Well, why didn't YOU report it?"

Funny how things normally go quiet about then...:oi-grr:

ZeroIndex
20th July 2006, 07:00
hahaha.. pull a mini stoppie, and then into a wheelie.. throw off his balance..

ManDownUnder
20th July 2006, 09:17
Actually Zed, your response made me laugh! MDU's line just caught me at a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad moment.

Sorry for that mate, no offense meant at all.

James Deuce
20th July 2006, 09:22
Problem with Ms Jolie is she is now someone's Mum for real. Ultimate turn off. Sorry Bob. :)

ManDownUnder
20th July 2006, 09:25
Problem with Ms Jolie is she is now someone's Mum for real. Ultimate turn off. Sorry Bob. :)

Gotta disagree on that one (Mum's being a turn off). Doesn't worry me at all.

As for Ms Jolie... I care less about celebrities (hence the comment to Bob earlier - sorry again Bob). To be honest I would not be able to pick her (or most celebrities) out of a line up.

Give me a celebrity name and there's probably 75% chance I have no idea whoe they are. They're not important to me... just characters on the screen
MDU

SkOrM
24th July 2006, 20:27
though why would ya want to pillon them... they're rich enough to buy any bike they want.

Zed
25th July 2006, 00:19
though why would ya want to pillon them... they're rich enough to buy any bike they want.I wouldn't be surprised if "no motorcycle licence allowed" is written into their contract, they are so precious to the world you see!

sugilite
25th July 2006, 01:11
I will accede to polite requests to not cover something (no "hitting wildlife" reports from the US since someone asked nicely) though.

How about a polite request for a ride/test report on your Kawasaki ER-6f?
I'd be interested on your impressions of it.:yes: