PDA

View Full Version : Bugger - 90 posts on and I still havent got a bike..

danb
4th June 2004, 19:33
The title explains all..

Someday...... :doh:

LIFE LIFE LIFE...

merv
4th June 2004, 19:39
So what ya waiting for?

danb
4th June 2004, 19:51
So what ya waiting for?

Sings "Money Money Money in a rich mans world...."

Ghost Lemur
4th June 2004, 20:55
Do what I did and get a cb250rs, or similar.

Gets you on the road cheaply. Cheap to maintain, cheap to bin. Good chance of getting your monies back when you sell without having to have spent too much in the process.

bluninja
4th June 2004, 21:07
Sings "Money Money Money in a rich mans world...."
It could be worse....you could have a gorgeous bike sitting there, but not have the money to insure it (compulsory in UK)....still I can sit on it as I dream :calm:

Ghost Lemur
4th June 2004, 21:26
It could be worse....you could have a gorgeous bike sitting there, but not have the money to insure it (compulsory in UK)....still I can sit on it as I dream :calm:

I'm crying for you honestly. You and your Aprilia.

But just think of the fun you are going to have when it's all sorted. Any plans for say a holiday on the other side of Europe. You know the sort, causing you the heartache of having to ride the Autobahn, or the pain of going through sunny south of France.

<_<

danb
4th June 2004, 22:58

But just think of the fun you are going to have when it's all sorted. Any plans for say a holiday on the other side of Europe. You know the sort, causing you the heartache of having to ride the Autobahn, or the pain of going through sunny south of France.

<_<

LOL im off to canada for a month in september - Thats what im saving for at the moment :no:

Ghost Lemur
4th June 2004, 23:13
LOL im off to canada for a month in september - Thats what im saving for at the moment :no:

Lol What isn't the UK cold enough for you or something?? :killingme

Don't mind me I'm just jelous. :)

Motu
5th June 2004, 13:27
Do what I did and get a cb250rs, or similar.

Gets you on the road cheaply. Cheap to maintain, cheap to bin. Good chance of getting your monies back when you sell without having to have spent too much in the process.

Yeah,nice bike - I like this one,it's the adventure version.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbike-Parts/auction-12094851.htm

maybe
5th June 2004, 14:24
You only live once so be a devil JUST by one.....

menace
5th June 2004, 16:04
Tsk tsk, but i cant talk either... Although im not in a major rush as I DO have transportation... the 4 wheel kind.. tehehe... :)

danb
5th June 2004, 22:45
Lol What isn't the UK cold enough for you or something?? :killingme

Don't mind me I'm just jelous. :)

Cold enough????

PLEASE.... It will be getting warmish when I go (Yea well in some areas anyway)

Going over to see my half sister and to have a bloody good holiday :niceone:

danb
5th June 2004, 22:48
Tsk tsk, but i cant talk either... Although im not in a major rush as I DO have transportation... the 4 wheel kind.. tehehe... :)

Yea I’m a ""lousy"" cage (Tank) driver at the moment as well :wacko:

Getting me a bike will have to be well.... Kind of a luxury I guess...

bluninja
6th June 2004, 03:42

<_<
Just come back from a week in The Hague, visiting my brother...wouldn't want to ride those roads on the bike...it was boring enough in the volvo.
Would like to go down the route napoleon again to the south of france, but I guess not till next year now. Still I've just chucked my non paying self employed position...so I guess a paying job is required first.

TTFN

danb
6th June 2004, 20:16
Just come back from a week in The Hague, visiting my brother...wouldn't want to ride those roads on the bike...it was boring enough in the volvo.
Would like to go down the route napoleon again to the south of france, but I guess not till next year now. Still I've just chucked my non paying self employed position...so I guess a paying job is required first.

TTFN

Rofl, having working 1 day a weeks doesent bring the $$ into your eyes either :doh: