PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 29th Akld - *POSTPONED to August*

loosebruce
24th July 2006, 17:08
Aight so Andy (Larriken) is coming up with the intention of getting some footage for Chicks Dig Scars 2 DVD, so we're meeting up with him and going round for a play here and there.
If you're keen to come let me know, we aren't too sure on where we are going to go just yet, prolly Queen St :innocent: but it wont be too far away.
Early mornings suck so prolly hook up round 11.30 - 12.00pm, unless Andy has other plans!

Sorry no spectators, only people who can do shit, no offence to anyone meant. Group will have to be kept reasonable size so we make the final decison on who comes or not if the group gets too large.

Aight stunt up people.

Gixser you in? :blip: Aye no bike, shit sorry mate.

aff-man
24th July 2006, 18:46
Gixser you in? :blip: Aye no bike, shit sorry mate.

maybe.... maybe not.... Depends on how long it takes hime to get his old bones into gear. I might be in.

2much
24th July 2006, 19:08
maybe.... maybe not.... Depends on how long it takes hime to get his old bones into gear. I might be in.

Can't you read?

Sorry no spectators, only people who can do shit

aff-man
24th July 2006, 19:15
Can't you read?

hey fatty like you can talk..... got your new wheels yet?

The_Dover
24th July 2006, 19:19
I'm in if Finn will let me borrow his magic.

2much
24th July 2006, 19:19
What are you on about? Bet ya can't fly over the bars head first with as much style as me! People pay good money to see that shit.

Shouldn't be too far away as long as that sixxer is still available

Motoracer
24th July 2006, 19:34
I'm in bro! Been practicing some of that push bike shit. Haven't baited no cops lately but been doin some mean costs and standups and shite! Should be all good. Will have to practice some on the R6 too. Haven't had the time to even touch her since that Puke track day, weeks ago.

P.S. Got any shifts at night, when Louise is workin? :blip:

texmo
24th July 2006, 20:06
Yeah I will be in on my bike if im allowed.

bugjuice
24th July 2006, 20:09
bollox.. wish i was good and wish i had a bike on the road, and wish it was a stunter.. give it time...
have fun guys, take a pic cam ;)

loosebruce
25th July 2006, 14:36
Ah whoops, its Saturday the 29th as an esteemed good mate of mine pointed out, cheers Jimmy!

29th (this) Staurday My bad! :rockon:

aff-man
25th July 2006, 16:44
Ah whoops, its Saturday the 29th as an esteemed good mate of mine pointed out, cheers Jimmy!

29th (this) Staurday My bad! :rockon:

woooot I was about to say I couldn't make it.

texmo
25th July 2006, 17:22
Ahhh fuck my bike wont be going this weekend you muppet... Maby tristan will let me borrow his?

froggyfrenchman
25th July 2006, 19:21
If i get in heaps of practice, maby i can road trip up with some HB hoons next time.

Have fun guys, but no offs and no tickets!

GIXser
25th July 2006, 20:59
YOu F$#@IN CU*#TS,,,how dare you do this without me-----FUCK havin no bike--

ok , ill come along in me "wheels" and take me dvd cam, i can get some good shit for Andy following you stupid pricks---

let me know when and where L/B

larriken
25th July 2006, 21:39
Hey guys! Cool to see Bruce is on to things, and yes, I will be in Auckland this weekend! I am not taking a bike, all I am coming to AK for is to film whoever is interested in catching up. Be wicked to catch you guys again.

Cheers

Andy

aff-man
25th July 2006, 23:26
YOu F$#@IN CU*#TS,,,how dare you do this without me-----FUCK havin no bike--

ok , ill come along in me "wheels" and take me dvd cam, i can get some good shit for Andy following you stupid pricks---

let me know when and where L/B

You need to get your arse (or whats left of it) into gear man...... oh and change your sig.

might even let you have a rip on the 6 hundy if I can make it.

loosebruce
26th July 2006, 09:14
Aight so far we got

Death INC
Me
Aff-man
Motoracer
Larriken in a Car
Gixser in a Car

There gotta be more people that can wheelie or stoppie or do burnouts, that want to get on camera surely!

Zed, Ukbandit where you at?

GIXser
26th July 2006, 12:44
thats is probably the problem,,,, not a lot of people can wheelie or stoppie!!!!

texmo
26th July 2006, 12:54
OI bruce contact tristan, he will be keen for stoppies he aint on KB any more though. Will give you his number tonight.

loosebruce
28th July 2006, 13:35
POSTPONED (SP)

Due to me biffing my bike down the road last night and a few diffuliculties at Larrikens end, we've decided on a new date of the 26th August, so get practiceing and get those mad skillz up. And those with broken bikes can get em sorted and start saving to get out there, pencil it in.

Will post up soon with the new date :rockon:

skidMark
28th July 2006, 14:24
but brucey it was so pretty and shiny wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:bye:

bugjuice
28th July 2006, 19:34
you chucked it down the road..??

loosebruce
29th July 2006, 02:31
you chucked it down the road..??

Yea i binned it sort of on Saturday and it had almost been a week since i last fell off, so i figured i cant have that now, only i did a bit more damage than i was intending too (myself and bike) Fuck it!

ukbandit
29th July 2006, 20:34
Aight stunt up people.

Gixser you in? :blip: Aye no bike, shit sorry mate.[/QUOTE]
yo LB im up for that pm when in august if im allowed of course just got new seals for the forks second lot in a year I FEEL THE NEED FOR F%$#KIN AROUND se ya

larriken
29th July 2006, 21:49
Yeah sorry all, but it just wasn't working out soooooooooooooo, 26th of August, also WT's bday, bonus! He's 21.

aff-man
30th July 2006, 10:00
Yeah sorry all, but it just wasn't working out soooooooooooooo, 26th of August, also WT's bday, bonus! He's 21.

He is pretty tubby for a 21 year old.....

Sweet.

Rossi Gal
1st August 2006, 19:45
Yea i binned it sort of on Saturday and it had almost been a week since i last fell off, so i figured i cant have that now, only i did a bit more damage than i was intending too (myself and bike) Fuck it!
dude that be some bad freaking luck!! not tooo bad i hope..

cowpoos
2nd August 2006, 10:58
dude that be some bad freaking luck!! not tooo bad i hope..
its normal for him.....he's just breaking the new bike in....

Zed
2nd August 2006, 11:17
Yea i binned it sort of on Saturday and it had almost been a week since i last fell off, so i figured i cant have that now, only i did a bit more damage than i was intending too (myself and bike) Fuck it!Aaargh that sucks big time Bruce, sory to hear it.

You might as well pencil me in as a starter for the day, will try and be there. :spudbn:

race me!!!!
11th August 2006, 14:15
im in thats me in the avitar on my 250 i dont like my tires either

skidMark
11th August 2006, 18:11
im in thats me in the avitar on my 250 i dont like my tires either

ugh you only put that tyre on yesterday....your gunna fuck another pilot power you cruel cruel bugger

Brett
14th August 2006, 22:35
Pencil me in on my ZXR if you want me, I can stoppie the little bastard, and every now and then i get a decent wheelie going. May chuck on an old tyre to burn too.