PDA

View Full Version : 1st-line support job opp

Angry Puppy
26th July 2006, 19:25
I know a lot of you here work in IT, so I just thought I'd see if anyone was looking for a new job. One of our 1st-line guys is going on his OE in September so we'll have a vacancy to fill. Initially it would be a 6 month contract to coinside with the renewal of our Facilities Management contract, from then on it would be a permanent role. It's a full-time role based in Takapuna. The hours are 7.30am to 4pm, though we normally take half an hour for lunch and finish at 3.30.

THe role is normal helpline stuff; answer calls, unlock accounts, fix printers, build PCs and Laptops. This is a very busy environment and you will have the opportunity to learn a hell of a lot. This is a great team to work in. when we take on new staff, we work hard at making sure we get a good personality match for the team.

Like I said, it's a busy environment, so if you are a clock watcher, or if you are only interested in just doing your bit, don't bother applying. Overtime is plentifull and is paid at time and a half, which is pretty unique in this industry.

I'm not the decision maker, just a guy trying to earn himself a bounty, so if you are an employment agency, don't bother trying to sell me your wares.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll put your CV forward.

Oh, and by the way, if there are any 2nd or 3rd line guys out there who are looking for a new job in the Auckland area, our parent company base out of Green Lane is always looking for people on pretty much most IT Skills.

Andy

GR81
27th July 2006, 15:46
Hey mate,
whats the company name?
thanks.