PDA

View Full Version : My job for today...

Motu
27th July 2006, 08:31
Today we have to do the clutch on Harley's Hi Ace while he attends the memorial service for his sister Lois in Tokoroa.

My life is going down the tubes,and it's pretty stressful dealing with it all - but it pales in comparison compared to what the Dear family have had to deal with over the last 11 days.At least no one in my family has been brutaly murdered for no reason at all.

Condolances Harley....

SimJen
27th July 2006, 08:40
Scum, its a shame we no longer have hanging.
If it was my family i'd be setting up my snipers rifle ready to get the prick on the way into court.
Good luck with the clutch.
Condolences

Paul in NZ
27th July 2006, 09:10
Amen to that....

I just cannot understand what they must be feeling... Bad business all round and I think everyone knows my opinion on sentencing for crimes like this..

Still - thats for another day.

Please pass our condolences onto the family...

Cheers

degrom
27th July 2006, 09:19
Hang the murderer!!!

What about the family that lost a loved one, what about their human rights?

(Murderers don't need human rights!!!)

Dooly
27th July 2006, 09:22
My life is going down the tubes,and it's pretty stressful dealing with it all

Old age, or BMCs again?

bobsmith
27th July 2006, 10:00
what about there human rights?

indeed, I think revenge should be a basic "human right"

degrom
27th July 2006, 10:05
Amen to that....

I just cannot understand what they must be feeling... Bad business all round and I think everyone knows my opinion on sentencing for crimes like this..

Still - thats for another day.

Please pass our condolences onto the family...

Cheers

Well said...

Please pass all of our(KB'ers) condolences onto the family...

Blackbird
27th July 2006, 10:21
It was a family friend who discovered Lois. I really feel for her family and also for the Tokoroa community. Despite its wild reputation in the 60's and 70's, it's a really peaceful community and we take tragic events like this personally.

Ghost Lemur
27th July 2006, 10:25
Pass on our condolences Motu.

As for the theorectical "human being" who did this. I like the way Saudi Arabia deal with scum like this. Not only do they have public beheadings. But they let the victims family do the job. Me I'd make I hash of it, making sure to use the bluntest sword I could find.

Macktheknife
27th July 2006, 10:47
Please pass on condolensces Motu, I do not trust myself to speak about the murderer.

texmo
27th July 2006, 12:52
Wasnt the guy 23? I feel sorry for him to in a way, one stupid mistake. His life is now gone.

marty
27th July 2006, 12:56
this would be the latest in a long line of stupid mistakes. lifestyle choice is not a mistake. most of us have not mistakenly bludgeoned someone to death.

he deserves nothing, no sympathy, no councel, no respect

The_Dover
27th July 2006, 12:57
Wasnt the guy 23? I feel sorry for him to in a way, one stupid mistake. His life is now gone.

Are you smoking crack again Texmo?

One stupid mistake? battering a school teacher to death counts as a stupid mistake? He didn't get caught drunk driving the day after, driving with an expired warrant or anything else that could be classed as a mistake. He consciously beat some old woman to death.

No doubt he'll get a few years of sky tv and 3 nutritious meals a day before leaving jail to be a further tax burden on society.

Good old labour party, he'd get a bigger sentence for speeding or cutting down a native tree.

texmo
27th July 2006, 13:04
Are you smoking crack again Texmo?

One stupid mistake? battering a school teacher to death counts as a stupid mistake? He didn't get caught drunk driving the day after, driving with an expired warrant or anything else that could be classed as a mistake. He consciously beat some old woman to death.

No doubt he'll get a few years of sky tv and 3 nutritious meals a day before leaving jail to be a further tax burden on society.

Good old labour party, he'd get a bigger sentence for speeding or cutting down a native tree.
Its still a mistake, and now his life is wasted to. I dont agree with what he did. I think he should be killed. But still hes 23 and now has no life.

The_Dover
27th July 2006, 13:06
Its still a mistake, and now his life is wasted to. I dont agree with what he did. I think he should be killed. But still hes 23 and now has no life.

fuck man, I'm 27 and have no life.

Why do think I'm on here talking shit all day.

Motu
27th July 2006, 13:19
Lois worked with special needs children,and a lot came out of the gang enviroment...and she turned those kids lives around.The parents of those kids have huge respect for her - they will have no respect for this scumbag whatso ever....he won't find jail time a cushy number that's for sure.

I said to Harley yesterday - ''I know you are probably sick of it by now,but I just have to offer my condolences'' He was genuinely gratefull and surprised - he had no idea how much media time this story has had,he didn't know he has been seen on TV and heard on the radio.He's a really nice genuine guy,I expect his sister was the same.I was getting a bit testy with his son a couple of weeks ago,and I bet he was going home and telling his father about the grumpy old fart who couldn't fix his car....I feel guilty now.

kickingzebra
27th July 2006, 14:23
Hang the murderer!!!

If it was yall, sitting there in court, would you not wish to be presumed INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?
He has been arrested on suspicion of. Nothing more, nothing less at this stage.
When Guilt has been proven, then justice can be meted out.

I ain't saying guilty or not, but it has not been proved yet. More information will doubtlessly surface that may change everything, or establish guilt.

Justice is a process, granted, one that can take a long time, but don't rush it.

Driving through Tokoroa the other day, everyone walking around was hanging their heads. It is a shame a community has been dragged into the mud in this fashion.

My sympathies with the family too.

degrom
27th July 2006, 14:28
If it was yall, sitting there in court, would you not wish to be presumed INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?

Re-Worded:

Hang ALL GILTY murderers!!!

Swoop
27th July 2006, 15:59
...he deserves nothing, no sympathy, no councel, no respect
Surely a little something will come his way... in a dark jail cell...

SARGE
27th July 2006, 16:10
Why do think I'm on here talking shit all day.

because you keep falling into the pull of the fur magnet?

WARNING! - VASECTOMY APPROCHING

Lou Girardin
27th July 2006, 16:23

He has been arrested and charged with murder. The suspicion business is a UK thing.

ManDownUnder
27th July 2006, 16:31
Hey motu - what's the damage for the clutch job? I'll put $50 towards it. PM me a bank account number and don't tell him where it's from.

marty
27th July 2006, 17:10
He has been arrested and charged with murder. The suspicion business is a UK thing.

yes lou, but you know the cop show on tv said.....

oh if only people read some legalese before posting and making themselves look stoopid

marty
27th July 2006, 17:13
When Guilt has been proven, then justice can be meted out.

I ain't saying guilty or not, but it has not been proved yet. More information will doubtlessly surface that may change everything, or establish guilt.

Justice is a process, granted, one that can take a long time, but don't rush it..

who are you - Keith Locke?

kickingzebra
27th July 2006, 21:16
yes lou, but you know the cop show on tv said.....

oh if only people read some legalese before posting and making themselves look stoopid

I don't have to pretend I'm not a fool, I'll leave that to the real professionals.

The names may change, and the language, but the principal is as valid today as it was hundreds of years ago.

slowpoke
28th July 2006, 00:50
Thanks Motu, kinda puts everything in perspective.......

What?
28th July 2006, 07:07
.He's a really nice genuine guy,I expect his sister was the same...
She was, as are her son and daughter.
Now they get to lose again, as their taxes help keep their mother's killer alive. Ain't justice grand... (rant curtailed)