PDA

View Full Version : me+industrial area+bike+boredom = this.....

skidMark
30th July 2006, 21:46
me+industrial area+bike+boredom = this.....

Indiana_Jones
30th July 2006, 21:49
Pride comes before fall.

-Indy

Magua
30th July 2006, 21:49
Dude, you have to do the YMCA.

skidMark
30th July 2006, 21:52
i think that would look a tad ghey....

kiwifruit
30th July 2006, 22:16
where is your protective gear young man? :angry:

marty
30th July 2006, 22:25
i think you look a tad ghey.

R6_kid
30th July 2006, 22:58
and.... anyone can sit on there tank with no hands, or is it more how you make it look so ghey

sndrmn
30th July 2006, 22:59
Nice, but I second that wheres the protective gear?
Side point.....u guys ever notice the American Stunter vids how they only wear jeans / t-shirt and gloves (sometimes a helmet). Nutz.....

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 00:43
so.. who lit the cigarette afterwards? <-- looks like you're trying to shag the tank..

LOL.. sorry dude :D oh, and $570 later, the GPX runs properly..

inlinefour
31st July 2006, 02:12
Not bad, but what happened to mending your ways? :wait:

Insanity_rules
31st July 2006, 07:17
Ok nice work dude.

SkOrM
31st July 2006, 07:40
hey you got a new bike,well done

yea you do look a bit ghey... if you stood on the tank it would be a alot straighter shot

scumdog
31st July 2006, 08:02
Is there some pics missing?

The only one that I could see showed some dude on a green bike and he was just standing on the pegs stretching his back like I do when I have had a long ride and coming into town.

Finn
31st July 2006, 09:05
Is there some pics missing?

The only one that I could see showed some dude on a green bike and he was just standing on the pegs stretching his back like I do when I have had a long ride and coming into town.

Still, I think what Mark did was irresponsible and I might add, against the law. Would you like me to PM you his registration number?

WickedOne
31st July 2006, 09:10
Not bad, but what happened to mending your ways? :wait:

Yeah, good question indeed!!!:oi-grr:

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 10:15
he hasn't bought any yet..

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 10:22
Inline4: yes, it did need 'that', along with new coils, clutch kit, indicator switchblock, carb cleaning/tuning, valve clearances, fuel filter, oil change, and sparkplugs..

..still need to get a new fuel tank.. MARK!! STILL WAITING FOR THAT NUMBER..
then get the fairings plastic welded, and then off to my friend's paintshop :)

skidMark
31st July 2006, 10:50

i'm wearing it...

skidMark
31st July 2006, 10:52
my ways are mended...i wasn't speeding so it's all good....

and yes i want to learn to tank surf....hehe i aint got the balls for that yet tho...

skidMark
31st July 2006, 10:54
and no scummy my feet arn't on the footpegs....

looks like it though...bugger

kiwifruit
31st July 2006, 11:01
i'm wearing it...
well that gonna hurt innit! squid :bye:

The Pastor
31st July 2006, 11:03
Dude, you have to do the YMCA.

HEY! that my move:angry:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 11:03
for longer rides i wear my 1 piece leathers...but meh i cán't be bothered putting em on round town and going to work etc.....such a mission to get em on... i gotta get some proper protective gear for everyday riding......in the mean time i just ride carefully...

except for erm that pic LOL

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 12:46
for longer rides i wear my 1 piece leathers...but meh i cán't be bothered putting em on round town and going to work etc.....such a mission to get em on... i gotta get some proper protective gear for everyday riding......in the mean time i just ride carefully...

except for erm that pic LOL
OI MARK!! where's that number? are you trying to find it? I need a new tank..
oh, and your bike is now getting 'proper' use.. aka: riding at the speed limit in town, not so much on the twisties, and being a chase vehicle behind any silver Lamborgini Murcielagos on the way back from Maha_Man's :innocent:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 12:58
ive lost the number will try find it for you bro

Brett
31st July 2006, 16:00
Mark: You look uncomfortable in that picture...next time you are out riding, try sitting on the seat, it seems to be better placed for riding a bike...your still learning...we know...you will get there young man, don't worry.:nya:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 16:19
Mark: You look uncomfortable in that picture...next time you are out riding, try sitting on the seat, it seems to be better placed for riding a bike...your still learning...we know...you will get there young man, don't worry.:nya:

but this way it's a 3 seater...

Brett
31st July 2006, 16:21
LOL...become a Taxi Driver...would cost nearly piss all in fuel i guess!

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 16:24

great, now you can drop your mom and your sister at my place for a root.

Macktheknife
31st July 2006, 16:26
Mark.... see you thursday.... I will give you my comment then.

skidMark
31st July 2006, 16:27
should i leave my helmet on mack? gulp i like my head not hit lol

Maha
31st July 2006, 16:35
Give him some of that red test tube stuff Mack..............:blip:
although, being a young fulla, he might end up riding like QkKid on a wooden horse....:killingme

skidMark
31st July 2006, 19:36
listen here pork tenderloins........ kiss my ass .....

your a honda rider ok that makes you a bit lower than others to me then your a cop too which is so much worse combine the two and your opinion means nothing to me.....

oh and industrial areas after closing time do'n't exactly have any traffic.....so yeah ummmmm kiss my arse rozzer :yes:

scumdog
31st July 2006, 19:44

your a honda rider ok that makes you a bit lower than others to me then your a cop too which is so much worse combine the two and your opinion means nothing to me.....

oh and industrial areas after closing time do'n't exactly have any traffic.....so yeah ummmmm kiss my arse rozzer :yes:

Big words for a boy.
Don't forget: The big guy in the black hoodie and carrying a large sickle hangs around KB, just you watch out for him.

The rozzers are the least of your worries.

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 20:00

dude, seriously.. take the advice.. I've seen many a pre-learner practicing cage driving REALLY badly in industrial areas for that exact "not busy" reason.. one example was my friend's ex-girlfriend, who got to 80km/h just before a very tight corner in a Hamilton industrial area (just north of harvey norman).. as soon as we stopped at the next road, I jumped out of the car, said to my friend, "when you're done playing around with your girlfriend, I'll be at Harvey Norman, unharmed"

skidMark
31st July 2006, 20:03
it was a ermmm closed private road :whistle:

crashe
31st July 2006, 20:09
Markauckland - At this point of time, it time for you to belt up...
As Dynamytus50 is a officer of the law, he has seen your bike in the picture. So mate if he ever stops you for whatever reason... he is justified to do you like the dog's dinner...

The other written rule in KB is dont abuse our cops on the site...
(Unless you are WINJA fighting it out with Scumdog - which is and has been an ongoing thing for a long time, cos they really love each other.)

Mark, you are a young fella who hasnt been riding that long.....
many of KBers can do stunts on there bikes but they have been riding a very long time.

Industrial areas are where people learn to drive their cars....... badly...

Patch
31st July 2006, 20:10
i aint got balls yet tho...

we already know this

for longer rides i wear my 1 piece leathers...but meh i cán't be bothered putting em on round town and going to work etc.....

5mins could save you weeks in hospital - stupid boy

:blip: free entertainment

what happens when a car pulls out and you have your hands over your head and your nuts on your tank?

prob fark all to this tough guy :killingme

Big words for a boy.
Don't forget: The big guy in the black hoodie and carrying a large sickle hangs around KB, just you watch out for him.

The rozzers are the least of your worries.

True words that are spoken by a man - take heed little boy

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 20:13
what happens when a car pulls out and you have your hands over your head and your nuts on your tank?

Or better still, in front of a truck?

Merwood
31st July 2006, 20:15
i agree with gareth, sitting on your tank aint that good, hell if i can do it its nothing special :scooter:. maybe a video of you jumping from your seat to tank and landing in that position would be worth posting :blip: oh and dont forget to crash :rockon:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 20:18
whats shown in the pic isn't actually hard to do

i don't see the issue if you guys actually tried it youd see how damn easy it is....and in less than one second and can have myself back into usual riding position so it's not dangerous....damn you people need bubble wrap if your this safety cautious....actually if your all this safety why the heck are you riding motorbikes

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 20:19
it was a ermmm closed private road :whistle:
since the last drag/stunt day, you've moved from a GN250, to a GPX250, to a ZXR250.. now that you're happy in your 250 choice, please try make it to the next drag/stunt day.. would be a shame not to be able to show off your skills there

skidMark
31st July 2006, 20:20
since the last drag/stunt day, you've moved from a GN250, to a GPX250, to a ZXR250.. now that you're happy in your 250 choice, please try make it to the next drag/stunt day.. would be a shame not to be able to show off your skills there

i'm actually holding out for another one of those...

onearmedbandit
31st July 2006, 20:21
Keep it up mark, you're quite funny...

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 20:22
Area + bike + boredom + idot not wearing protective gear = THIS

This poor guy came of his bike at apporx 40kph (thanks to a car which pulled out in front of him from a side-street) read the story HERE (http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=11327)

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 20:25
damn you people need bubble wrap if your this safety cautious....actually if your all this safety why the heck are you riding motorbikes
Maybe we will be asking the same question at your funeral?

Patch
31st July 2006, 20:25
The difference between stupity and wisdom - the age old battle.

stupid boy, anyone can do the easy stuff - only your stupid enuff to post it on a public forum but thanks for the laugh and giving me something to do while wifey watched dorkland street.

:whocares:

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 20:27
The difference between stupity and wisdom - the age old battle.

stupid boy, anyone can do the easy stuff - only your stupid enuff to post it on a public forum but thanks for the laugh and giving me something to do while wifey watched dorkland street.

:whocares:
:rofl::niceone:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 20:29
Oh shit man thats crazy :gob:...but yeah speeding in areas like industrial centres and suburbia is going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Time and a place for everything.

i wasn't speeding that photo was taken with me doing about 30 kph...

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 20:35
if you're going to do that, seriously, find a 'straight' country road, that has LOTS of viewing (no sidestreets etc), and have a higher speed.. lower speed can lead to a higher chance of loss of balance

crashe
31st July 2006, 20:36

Markauckland - I was doing a slower speed than what you say you were doing, when I had my accident....
look at my injuries that I still have... a sore knee that I still cant even kneel on yet and a sore hand.. and its only been 5 months since my accident.

A accident can happen at anytime..

Yes I am known for my 'hands up' when I'm riding... but I have been riding a lot longer then you and I also know my bike... been riding it for 6.5 years.

In 5 months, you have owned 3 bikes.... yep you came to visit me on your GN250...after my accident.... so you arent really getting to know your bike as such to start doing all these so called stunts.

R6_kid
31st July 2006, 20:43
speed is only a minor factor in any accident, its how fast you stop, or how you hit what makes you stop that is going to cause the injury.

Before you say anthing back to people that are saying you should wear more (basic) safety gear (whether taking the piss or actually meaning it) you should consider the fact that they may not have met you and may want you to survive any accident that does happen to you with minimal damage to yourself..

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 20:45
you should consider the fact that they may not have met you and may want you to survive any accident that does happen to you with minimal damage to yourself..
Just dont dent the pavement!

WINJA
31st July 2006, 20:47
me+industrial area+bike+boredom = this.....
THATS FUCKEN EXCELENT MARK , I STILL DO THAT SORTA SHIT , ID LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS KINDA RIDING , APPROPRIATE GREEN BLING HAS BEEN AWARDED

crashe
31st July 2006, 20:54
you should consider the fact that they may not have met you and may want you to survive any accident that does happen to you with minimal damage to yourself..

Markauckland - Nobody wants to see you getting hurt, nor do we want to be going to see you in hospital...

All we are saying is take it easy out there on your bike.

Ride safe and be safe out there.

WINJA
31st July 2006, 20:56
Markauckland - At this point of time, it time for you to belt up...
As Dynamytus50 is a officer of the law, he has seen your bike in the picture. So mate if he ever stops you for whatever reason... he is justified to do you like the dog's dinner...

The other written rule in KB is dont abuse our cops on the site...
(Unless you are WINJA fighting it out with Scumdog - which is and has been an ongoing thing for a long time, cos they really love each other.)

Mark, you are a young fella who hasnt been riding that long.....
many of KBers can do stunts on there bikes but they have been riding a very long time.

Industrial areas are where people learn to drive their cars....... badly...
IS THAT YOU RIDING THAT BIKE ON A PUBLIC ROAD WITH NO HANDS ON THE BARS ,ID RATHER HAVE MARK RIDING TOWARDS ME SITTING ON THE TANK THAN YOU EVEN ON THE SAME ROAD AS ME WITH BOTH HANDS ON THE BARS, ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO STOP GIVING THIS GUY SHIT I THINK ITS A GOOD EFFORT , STAND UP WHEELIES NEXT MARK

Qkchk
31st July 2006, 21:00
ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO STOP GIVING THIS GUY SHIT I THINK ITS A GOOD EFFORT , STAND UP WHEELIES NEXT MARK
Fark, who needs to watch Desperate Housewives when I can get as much entertainment out of you lot! :lol: :rofl:

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 21:01
fuck winja, you crack me up

hear that mark you lil fuck, stand up wheelies through mission bay.

we'll meet you there in 20 mins.

WINJA
31st July 2006, 21:05
fuck winja, you crack me up

hear that mark you lil fuck, stand up wheelies through mission bay.

we'll meet you there in 20 mins.
IVE DONE OVER 200KMH THRU MISSION BAY WHEN I WAS MARKS AGE SO THE SHIT THESE GUYS ARE DOING AINT THAT BAD, WE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGING THIS MADNESS DOVER

Skyryder
31st July 2006, 21:10
Fark, who needs to watch Desperate Housewives when I can get as much entertainment out of you lot! :lol: :rofl:

That's what some of us are here for............the only thing I can wheelie is words.....

Skyryder

scumdog
31st July 2006, 21:10
THATS FUCKEN EXCELENT MARK , I STILL DO THAT SORTA SHIT , ID LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS KINDA RIDING , APPROPRIATE GREEN BLING HAS BEEN AWARDED

Pffft! Like bling from you counts for something!:nya:

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 21:14
I am WINJA. Hurry up, we're meeting mark in 5 minutes.

SwanTiger
31st July 2006, 21:31
Haha, I love it Mark, well done.

Everyone has to start somewhere.

I'll upload those wheelie and stoppie videos some time, I've got a cold at the moment and feel like shit, haven't laughed as much today until I read this thread.

SwanTiger
31st July 2006, 21:32
Area + bike + boredom + idot not wearing protective gear = THIS

This poor guy came of his bike at apporx 40kph (thanks to a car which pulled out in front of him from a side-street) read the story HERE (http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=11327)

Nasty! you should see my arm :nya:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 21:37
IS THAT YOU RIDING THAT BIKE ON A PUBLIC ROAD WITH NO HANDS ON THE BARS ,ID RATHER HAVE MARK RIDING TOWARDS ME SITTING ON THE TANK THAN YOU EVEN ON THE SAME ROAD AS ME WITH BOTH HANDS ON THE BARS, ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO STOP GIVING THIS GUY SHIT I THINK ITS A GOOD EFFORT , STAND UP WHEELIES NEXT MARK

what you mean next...i'm already starting to learn standing up wheelies.....helps me get my weight back and get the fooker up

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 21:41
i bet you own a copy of the Darwin Awards, or have at least looked at the website?

SwanTiger
31st July 2006, 21:43
Mark, when are you coming up to my place next so I can video you doing wheelies outside local schools at 3 PM ?

WINJA
31st July 2006, 21:44
i bet you own a copy of the Darwin Awards, or have at least looked at the website?
WHATEVER BITCH , IF YOU WANNA RIDE LIKE A POOF THATS YOUR CHOICE

ZeroIndex
31st July 2006, 21:45
WHATEVER BITCH , IF YOU WANNA RIDE LIKE A POOF THATS YOUR CHOICE
all my stunts are performed on the ct, including wheelies, stoppies, and sitting on the top box (while fixing my jackets zip).. personally, I find doing those, less dangerous than crossing the roads (even with a flouro jacket)

*Edit: and jumping speedhumps :)

SwanTiger
31st July 2006, 21:54
all my stunts are performed on the ct, including wheelies, stoppies, and sitting on the top box (while fixing my jackets zip).. personally, I find doing those, less dangerous than crossing the roads (even with a flouro jacket)

We don't care, this thread is about Mark "The Clown" Auckland.

Cruising through a 50 kmp/h zone, Mark comes flying past me at what I'd presume to be at least 120 kmp/h ... then stalls it at a set of lights and has to push start it in front of other cars.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. His stupidty must be embraced and appreciated.

Mark I want some pictures to remember you by

SPORK
31st July 2006, 22:21
Mark, you're a weirdo.

Crashe, people are going to do what they want to do whether you decide to preach to them or not. Either they're wise enough to know better, or they're stupid enough to not. Either way, just change your signature to something about how will die if you sit on your bike without 5 layers of gear, and three helmets on. Then just do a blank post in every thread.

This isn't a diss, but everytime someone posts about having fun on a bike (even in controlled circumstances) you decide to have a go at them.

SARGE
31st July 2006, 22:28
hey Mark.. i'll buy the wreck

squid

Maha
31st July 2006, 22:47

I also have done something similar.......sitting behind the pillion, facing the other way, doing 130kph, pouring a ready made coffee from my tarten thermos and buttering a muffin....ok droped the muffin, but didnt spill a drop of coffee. .....:nya:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 22:55
We don't care, this thread is about Mark "The Clown" Auckland.

Cruising through a 50 kmp/h zone, Mark comes flying past me at what I'd presume to be at least 120 kmp/h ... then stalls it at a set of lights and has to push start it in front of other cars.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. His stupidty must be embraced and appreciated.

what was that...oooo thats right you crashed my bike earlier that night...thats a bit worse than a stall lol

and yer errrmmmm it was only 120....tui anyone?

Ixion
31st July 2006, 22:57
Tsk tsk . Silly, pointless,irresponsible. :nono: And we all did that sort of shit at your age. 'Cept none of us fossils will admit to it now, cos then we couldn't scold you for doing it.Pompousness is the tribute which age pays to youth.

Don't fall off, or if you do, make it spectacular.

oldrider
31st July 2006, 23:01
Hey Mark, I think the only really dangerous thing you did was to post the pic on here! Keep trying new things, learn new skills.
If you have got the balls to take the ribbing (which you asked for) you might just perfect a few good stunts, good luck to you.
Wasn't that you that got run over by the bus?
At least this time you were on a closed area. :blip: Cheers John.

scumdog
31st July 2006, 23:06
Tsk tsk . Silly, pointless,irresponsible. :nono: And we all did that sort of shit at your age. 'Cept none of us fossils will admit to it now, cos then we couldn't scold you for doing it.Pompousness is the tribute which age pays to youth.

Don't fall off, or if you do, make it spectacular.

And none of us had cameras that could take pics like that and post them on the internetty thingamabob...

kiwifruit
31st July 2006, 23:07
....tui anyone?
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36196&d=1151897579

scumdog
31st July 2006, 23:11
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36196&d=1151897579

And as ye shall speak with forked toungue so shall it sting ye from behind...

Hahahahahahah!!!!!!

skidMark
31st July 2006, 23:17
swanny made it up it's a lie a horrible lie a tell you all.........WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Ixion
31st July 2006, 23:19
And none of us had cameras that could take pics like that and post them on the internetty thingamabob...

Thank heavens. See, we old uns are OK, there's no evidence. I deny everything. But, oh the fun there will be in years to come, when the interwobblywebbly evidence comes back to haunt the hapless youff of today.

DMNTD
31st July 2006, 23:28
.....WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
I think the question is "won't the children think for themselves"...:wait:

skidMark
31st July 2006, 23:34
you lot should be glad i ddn't get a pic of me facing backwards sitting on the tank going down the road....

that was classic...

ZeroIndex
1st August 2006, 00:07
you lot should be glad i ddn't get a pic of me facing backwards sitting on the tank going down the road....

that was classic...
i did that in warkworth without a helmet, jacket or gloves.. i was also eating a hotdog & drinking a beer.. oh yeah, i wasn't moving at the time though.. :D

skidMark
1st August 2006, 12:48
i did that in warkworth without a helmet, jacket or gloves.. i was also eating a hotdog & drinking a beer.. oh yeah, i wasn't moving at the time though.. :D

your a worry boy.

and my baby :D

ZeroIndex
1st August 2006, 13:11
your a worry boy.

and my baby :D
yes, I know I'm a worry.. I've been practicing for years (being a worry)..

your baby? You gave it up for adoption :nya: and when it's all fixed up, you'll want it back..

skidMark
1st August 2006, 16:23
cradle snatcher lol