PDA

View Full Version : Italy MotoGP here - NO SPOILERS

Hoon
8th June 2004, 11:10
Real Player version here (http://motograndprix.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/278/278433.rm)
WMV version here (http://motograndprix.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/278/278432.wmv)

James Deuce
8th June 2004, 11:18
Thanks for that!

k14
8th June 2004, 11:30
Sweet thanks for that. Why oh why did I check out the results on the motogp website yesterday?? I am never doing that again.

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 11:48
Here I am am work downloading this, but wondering if its worth it I have 5 hours to go :spudwhat:
Is this the racing event footage, if so what class ?? and how long does it run for.
GOD I WISH I HAD JETSTREAM :mad:

Cajun
8th June 2004, 11:51
hahah quasi 1 hour 20 mins and i have it finshed.

DrHook
8th June 2004, 11:57
Thanks again Ho-Hoon! :not:

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 12:22
hahah quasi 1 hour 20 mins and i have it finshed.

Well wack it on a disc and send it to me then, :moon: WHERE IS THE LOVE ???? :spudwhat:

Cajun
8th June 2004, 12:26
hahahhaha, i might be across you way this weekend, depends on weather i might be over at visual plastics, seeing if they make me up a rear hugger for me bike.

dss3
8th June 2004, 13:12
hey quasievil,

im downloading it at work at the moment, shout take around 90min, you want me to drop you off a copy on the way home from work tonight?? What version you want?? realplayer of wmv??

-daryl

Hoon
8th June 2004, 13:49
Previously I found the Windows version had really bad audio quality compared to the realplayer version. So I've been getting the rp version. If anyone knows how to fix the wmv audio please let me know as I'd get that format as it plays on my xbox.

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 14:03
hey quasievil,

im downloading it at work at the moment, shout take around 90min, you want me to drop you off a copy on the way home from work tonight?? What version you want?? realplayer of wmv??

-daryl

Yeah man that would be way freckin cool in WMV windows please :msn-wink:

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 14:04
hahahhaha, i might be across you way this weekend, depends on weather i might be over at visual plastics, seeing if they make me up a rear hugger for me bike.

Cool we can go for a ride then !!!! :niceone:

riffer
8th June 2004, 14:19
im downloading it at work at the moment, shout take around 90minl
I'm using fx video converter to save it as mpeg for vcd.

Can anyone suggest something better (and free)?

Racey Rider
8th June 2004, 14:19
Anyone else got problems with that real player link?

EDIT: Got it sorted
Thanks.

dss3
8th June 2004, 14:33
i have downloaded from both links now and they both seem to be fine. Although i can fugure out how to change format so that it will play on my DVD player, which supports mpeg?? Need to buy a DVD burner i guess.

-daryl

k14
8th June 2004, 14:34
Try right clicking on the link and go "save target as" and then you should be able to save it to a place on your hard drive. Currently downloading the wmv copy myself, 3 hours to go.

Cajun
8th June 2004, 14:53
Me raises hand i got a dvd burner sitting at home, mmmm they cheap as now, i got mine one for $150 thats a 4x and with 8 meg buffer, burns primo

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 15:00
Me raises hand i got a dvd burner sitting at home, mmmm they cheap as now, i got mine one for $150 thats a 4x and with 8 meg buffer, burns primo

Yeah I got a DVD burner but me dumbarse stupid bloody retarded freckin computer doesnt recognise its there, stupid damn peice of crap which is way outside the comphrehendability (is that a word ) of me ,your average computer illiterate ducati riding beer drinking tattoo wearing (but no black jersy) bloke !!!!!!! :whocares:

dss3
8th June 2004, 15:38

where'd pick one up for that price? does it let you copy protected discs for when your 'backing up'? if not i s'pose you can download patches for most of these things?

-daryl

Eddieb
8th June 2004, 15:59
your average computer illiterate ducati riding beer drinking tattoo wearing (but no black jersy) bloke !!!!!!! :whocares:

Waddaya mean no black jersey? you're from Hamilton, thats a Southern suburb of west auckland isn't it?

:msn-wink: From an average computer literate ducati riding vodka drinking ex-hamiltonian. :niceone:

Cajun
8th June 2004, 16:14
Quasi you want me to have a look at it next time i am over your way??

dss3 - yes it works well making backup copys of my dvds of off site storage, in a fire proof safe, i and i have also found a nice bit of open source free software, that makes life so much easy making backups as well

pm if you want more info about the drive, i have sold like 3 of these same drives to friends

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 16:33
Waddaya mean no black jersey? you're from Hamilton, thats a Southern suburb of west auckland isn't it?

:msn-wink: From an average computer literate ducati riding vodka drinking ex-hamiltonian. :niceone:

OUCH that cut deep :moon:

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 16:34
Quasi you want me to have a look at it next time i am over your way??

dss3 - yes it works well making backup copys of my dvds of off site storage, in a fire proof safe, i and i have also found a nice bit of open source free software, that makes life so much easy making backups as well

pm if you want more info about the drive, i have sold like 3 of these same drives to friends

That would be greater than a great thing if you know about this stuff, then we can go for a ride ? :msn-wink:

Lord Pac
8th June 2004, 21:09
thx for the link :niceone

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 21:57
Who Won the race, mine cut out with three laps to go ??? :Oi:

k14
8th June 2004, 22:02
Don't post it on here, NO SPOILERS.

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 22:04
Don't post it on here, NO SPOILERS.

Okay Im lost, is this a race where there is no winner, or is it that just KBrs arent allowed to know?? :spudwhat:

Racey Rider
8th June 2004, 22:11
Thankyou K14!

Okay Im lost, is this a race where there is no winner, or is it that just KBrs arent allowed to know?? :spudwhat:

I'm sure someone will PM you with the race winner.

Some of us still have 17 hours of downloading to do on 56k, and don't want to knoe yet.

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 22:31
Well dont bother downloading it cause its got no fucken ending!! :mad:
I guess the reason for not posting the winner is so those with Sky can watch it later, were as the rest of us can spend all day trying to get it on our 56 k modems to be rewarded with no freckin ending, whats the damn point in that :moon:
So if you dont want to know the winner dont read this

GO DUCATI GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :msn-wink:
:not:

jrandom
8th June 2004, 22:43
GO DUCATI GO

Now, I do so hope that was only a joke and contains no indication about the race winner. Here I was, sticking my fingers in my ears, singing 'la la la', not turning on Teletext in case the result came up in the sport section, and not using up my home ADSL data cap to download it because I'll be back at work with all-I-can-eat 2Mbps tomorrow, and you go and make a damn fool comment like that in the middle of a 'no spoilers' thread. Reckon I might have to come down there and, uh, slap you or something.

Quasievil
8th June 2004, 22:49
Now, I do so hope that was only a joke and contains no indication about the race winner. Here I was, sticking my fingers in my ears, singing 'la la la', not turning on Teletext in case the result came up in the sport section, and not using up my home ADSL data cap to download it because I'll be back at work with all-I-can-eat 2Mbps tomorrow, and you go and make a damn fool comment like that in the middle of a 'no spoilers' thread. Reckon I might have to come down there and, uh, slap you or something.

yeah ,come and slap me on the weekend then we can go for a ride.
Okay it was a joke,I dont know who won yet :blah:

Hoon
9th June 2004, 00:24
Well dont bother downloading it cause its got no fucken ending!! :mad:

The link is fine....your download must've died before it finished.

wari
9th June 2004, 01:04
Hey Mr Ho Hoon ... thanks for providing that ... :spudwave:

Brilliant race eh? :niceone:

I almost lit a cigarette afterwwwards ... :thud:

Cajun
9th June 2004, 07:36
That would be greater than a great thing if you know about this stuff, then we can go for a ride ? :msn-wink:

Sweet as Quasi i let ya know

Eddieb
9th June 2004, 08:38
Thats got to be the best racing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for the link again.