PDA

View Full Version : I knew it was going to be a shit week when....

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 14:40
1. I woke up and it was raining.
2. I got on the bike and noticed the fuel light was on
3. I couldn't see shit thru my visor cos of rain and fogging
4. The motorway was packed and my supercorsa pro's made it clear they didn't like wet cats eyes.
5. I ran out of fucking gas just before tip top corner.
6. I had to push the bike in the rain to the nearest gasser
7. I got on my way again as water started to seep in to my shithouse Sidis.
8. The rain then made it's way in to my gloves.
9. The rain started to trickle onto my balls.

Quasievil
31st July 2006, 14:42
Bad Luck mate, and on a monday to, where is the justice in that????
I feel for ya!!!!

cowpoos
31st July 2006, 14:44
well at least the power was on so ya could have a preicious latte once and thee office...chin chin...

scumdog
31st July 2006, 14:46
So the fuel light went as if by magic JUST when you got on to go to work?:blah:

kickingzebra
31st July 2006, 14:48
In some cultures, water running down your balls is considered an art form...

Nah, who am I kidding, sucks to be you!! LOL

skelstar
31st July 2006, 14:56
...the rain then made it's way in to my gloves...the rain started to trickle onto my balls.

I wouldnt wear your gloves on your balls matey.

Finn
31st July 2006, 15:04
10) You find out a person you thought was your mate is dating your ex.

Swoop
31st July 2006, 15:04
So the fuel light went as if by magic JUST when you got on to go to work?:blah:
Beat me to it on that one...

The fuel light is on... so I'll go to the gasser, nah straight for the motorway!

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 15:06
Beat me to it on that one...

The fuel light is on... so I'll go to the gasser, nah straight for the motorway!

Yeah, I was in a rush and usually get about 70 - 80km out of the reserve. I figured as I had only done about 35 I would make it to work.

Ixion
31st July 2006, 15:15
Did you try the old trick of turning the tank upside down, to get the bit of fuel that gets caught in the nether recesses. Worked a treat for me a week or so ago when I ran out just before the Otara turnoff (NOT a good place to be pushing a bike!).

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 15:21
No, but I did manage to fire it up again to give it a handful that gave me enough momentum to coast down the off ramp.

Macktheknife
31st July 2006, 15:25
Bummer dude, hope the week gets better

GR81
31st July 2006, 16:13
gutted todd... drink your sorrows away!

The_Dover
31st July 2006, 16:16
Can I have some more abuse and piss taking please?

The sympathy shit makes me uneasy.

Sensei
31st July 2006, 18:28
4. The motorway was packed and my supercorsa pro's made it clear they didn't like wet cats eyes.

A You waking up at all was bad enough !!!
B Spend money on Gas not Grass
C Crap in the Toliet not you helmet
D Don't ride over dead Cats with Slick tyres
E Don't take Ice cream roads
F Refer to B
G Put your feet on the Handlebars
H Put hands under you Fat Arse
I You shouldn't have ya Dick out in the rain as it will shrink even smaller

scumdog
1st August 2006, 08:27
Yeah, I was in a rush and usually get about 70 - 80km out of the reserve. I figured as I had only done about 35 I would make it to work.

You, sir, have the accumen of a woman!! (and a stupid one at that!)

They have been known to drive for days with the needle of the fuel guage sitting hard on the big 'E' and/or the big-red-eye-of-doom glaring at them for days - and then act all surprised when the car fails to proceed due to lack of said fuel. :blah:

Sheesh! In the unlikley event I had a bike with a warning light for low fuel level that was illuminated I would administer copious quantities of fuel to it forthwith to extinguish said light!!

Finn
1st August 2006, 08:31
Just checking in to see if Dover made it to work this morning...

The_Dover
1st August 2006, 09:06
I made it.

kickingzebra
1st August 2006, 09:22
You got it made. You made head, head sherang. Onya.

scumdog
1st August 2006, 10:24
I made it.

WITHOUT pushing the bike?:wait:

sunhuntin
1st August 2006, 13:13
You, sir, have the accumen of a woman!! (and a stupid one at that!)

They have been known to drive for days with the needle of the fuel guage sitting hard on the big 'E' and/or the big-red-eye-of-doom glaring at them for days - and then act all surprised when the car fails to proceed due to lack of said fuel. :blah:

Sheesh! In the unlikley event I had a bike with a warning light for low fuel level that was illuminated I would administer copious quantities of fuel to it forthwith to extinguish said light!!

im a female. i ride. my bike doesnt have a fuel gauge. yet, not once have i even come close to having push her! before the last price hike, i could get 262k to a tank, and have another 20k in reserve. not the price have gone, up adjusted my "k limit" to about 250k, just to sure. i also carry a $10 voucher for petrol in case i overspend. :nya:

Rossi Gal
1st August 2006, 13:47
Bahahahaha you musta pissed somebody off big time for bad luck like that!!!!!

Patch
1st August 2006, 14:04

Thats almost as funny as ya little brother's post last night. :whocares:

Oh, an next time ya come into my work, the least you could do is say "hello" ya bloody homo :finger: or were ya still bit puffed from pushing ya bike :killingme

Quartida
1st August 2006, 15:03
im a female. i ride. my bike doesnt have a fuel gauge. yet, not once have i even come close to having push her!

Maybe YOU haven't.... :o

Ozzie
1st August 2006, 15:12
Yeah, that sux alright, you poor poor man, I shower you with sympathy....

You silly bastard!

1. You rode in that shit yesterday.
2. You risked having to push it.

tisk tisk tisk

The_Dover
1st August 2006, 15:15
Oh, an next time ya come into my work, the least you could do is say "hello" ya bloody homo

Yeah right, you think I wan't the general public to associate me with fat balding ginger truckies?

Fatjim
1st August 2006, 16:11
im a female. i ride. my bike doesnt have a fuel gauge. yet, not once have i even come close to having push her! before the last price hike, i could get 262k to a tank, and have another 20k in reserve. not the price have gone, up adjusted my "k limit" to about 250k, just to sure. i also carry a $10 voucher for petrol in case i overspend. :nya:

Whats the price of gas got to do with how far you can go on a tank.

Finn, I think she proved your point I'm afraid to say.

sunhuntin
1st August 2006, 20:14
Whats the price of gas got to do with how far you can go on a tank.

Finn, I think she proved your point I'm afraid to say.

that the person on the back should have a rough idea of how far he can get, especially if hes lucky and has a fuel gauge instead of having to reset the trip meter every top up, lol. the price went up, therefore the amount of k's i can get has likely gone down. i just havent worked out how much yet.

quartida.....lol. bugger, hope it wasnt too far from a gassy!

kro
1st August 2006, 20:38

You say this like it's a bad thing. Come on, we've all enjoyed the water on balls experience at some time (sorry Ladies, it's a guy moment), it's not to be feared, or stigmatised, but to be celebrated, enjoyed, and photographed when noones watching.

Ozzie
1st August 2006, 20:40
Surely, irrespective of how much it costs you to fill the tank, that full tank is still going to take you just as far as it did previously.

Unless.

Unless you put a $ amount in, which of course now means for $20 you don't get as far.

sunhuntin
2nd August 2006, 11:13
Surely, irrespective of how much it costs you to fill the tank, that full tank is still going to take you just as far as it did previously.

Unless.

Unless you put a $ amount in, which of course now means for $20 you don't get as far.

true....i didnt think like that. btw....if i put $20 in id be leaving a trail of petrol on the ground. most ive ever put was $15.20 and that was a struggle. lol. cheers for that. so im still safe to at least 262k then...thats good.