PDA

View Full Version : large breasts...

600ss
8th June 2004, 20:41
now that i have your attention...been riding 16 years current rides are 95 600ss ducati, 82 xj750 yamaha , 89 gb400 with fcr carb, mike hailwood replica honda 4 , suzuki 50cc , and a whole of bitsas ...live in kapiti and work in porirua, like to ride in all weather and belong to the vintage jap bike club of nz doesnt make me an old foegy tho im only 31 . hope to catch up with all of you either on this site or in person ....oh yeah .. did clubman racing for a few yeras on big singles in rgv frames...and an rgv ,,
cheers :ar15:

wari
8th June 2004, 21:05
:eyepoke:

welcome abored.

:spudwave:

menace
8th June 2004, 22:18
large breasts...

Dam i feel riped off... comeone you cant do that it's illegal u know... :eyepoke:

lol But seriously... welcome to this little corner of madness... :)

wkid_one
8th June 2004, 22:19
Fuck - that must be illegal under the Fair Trading Act - please don't do this in future.

White trash
9th June 2004, 08:10
Lol, good one 600ss and welcome to crazyville.

I notice this thread has 53 views and only 3...oooopps 4 replies. i think you may have disgruntled a few already. :niceone:

Cool stuff for joining and I look forward to meeting you on the road soon.

Hitcher
9th June 2004, 08:44
Lured by the promise of a lewd animated avatar? You could need a cold shower!

Nice first up post mate. You'll do well here!

Ghost Lemur
9th June 2004, 08:58
Brilliant. :killingme

Welcome to the circus.

Eddieb
9th June 2004, 09:04
did clubman racing for a few yeras on big singles in rgv frames...

Welcome to the site, I always thought a big single/RGV frame would make a great twisties road bike. Good torque, bugger all weight and I guess you must get 50-60hp out of a 600 single.

Hooks
9th June 2004, 09:14
:niceone: That's the way to get started !!
I'm originally from Pram myself ...been exiled in the mighty manawatu for a couple of years now but get down there on the gixxer now & then .....Welcome to the madhouse ...I've been here for a couple of months and despite the crazy goings on there are some excellent people here, all helpful when needed and full of good old fashioned humour !!
If you get the chance there is ride this weekend that the locals here are putting together ......sunday @ 1pm at the BP metro in Princess St....goping through Ashurst and places north....just a short jaunt apparently but I'm going along to meet up with others from the area as I don't know any bikers around here !!

Skyryder
9th June 2004, 12:05
I've always been a tit man so I sucked in so to speak. Welcome aboad. Yea there's some interesting types here. That's for sure.

Stay sharp Stay cool Stay alive.

Skyryder

Firefight
9th June 2004, 13:19
Yeah, well :done: mate, think youll fit in nicely !!

F/F :cool:

Racey Rider
9th June 2004, 20:47
Over 24 hours!
and still not a breast in sight! Unbelievable!

Almost time for some administrator intervention wouldn't ya say Spankme?

This is the best I can come up with.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2260

All I can say is, His next post better have breasts in it, or ther'll be trouble! :sly:

menace
9th June 2004, 20:52
I've always been a tit man so I sucked in so to speak.
Skyryder

legs>tits

IMO

SpankMe
9th June 2004, 21:11
Did somebody say large breasts?

wkid_one
9th June 2004, 21:14
Thank christ someone finally posted some fun bags!

curious george
10th June 2004, 08:28
Has anyone else here got in trouble with the g/f for calling them 'fun bags'?
Heehee.

LB
11th June 2004, 05:29
Has anyone else here got in trouble with the g/f for calling them 'fun bags'?
Heehee.
No, not me.

Hi 600ss - welcome to the site. It's a great place.

Joni
11th June 2004, 10:28
LOL - from a girls point of view brilliant - such deceiving abilities!!!

FROSTY
11th June 2004, 19:47
bloody heck deceived again--and by a bloke this time -sheesh

Gixxer 4 ever
18th June 2004, 17:12
Almost time for some administrator intervention wouldn't ya say Spankme?

This is the best I can come up with.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2260

All I can say is, His next post better have breasts in it, or ther'll be trouble! :sly:

I think these are just fine. I mean all said and done these will go for longer,go harder and let you play with them more than twice in one day. They will not nag if you use other ones and can be ridden all day. Not to bad compared to some of the restrictions put on the other kind.. :bleh: Better than :Pokey:

wkid_one
18th June 2004, 18:58
SOOO NOT WORK FRIENDLY IT ISN'T FUNNY

menace
19th June 2004, 15:55
SOOO NOT WORK FRIENDLY IT ISN'T FUNNY

YUCK!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

How can ANYONE find that atractive?

Gixxer 4 ever
19th June 2004, 16:36
YUCK!!!! :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

How can ANYONE find that atractive?

You have no imagination do you? :confused2 :yeah:

menace
19th June 2004, 21:50

Yeah but not when they are as big as what wikid_one posted... :crazy: :no: IMO thats just gross... meh im just not a boobs guy... i guess..

Gixxer 4 ever
20th June 2004, 08:11
Yeah but not when they are as big as what wikid_one posted... :crazy: :no: IMO
thats just gross... meh im just not a boobs guy... i guess..

I agree with that. :eek:
But Boobs are good. But not all Boobs it would appear :doh:

magnum
20th June 2004, 21:01
hello and welcome.

menace
21st June 2004, 14:06
hello and welcome.
Ass>boobies..

;)

Big Dog
21st June 2004, 17:38
more than a mouthful is a waste and even my mouth is not that big.

Big Dog
21st June 2004, 17:40
Ass>boobies..

;)
Is that a boy or is she just really bad at make up & underage?

SILVER SUZI
23rd June 2004, 15:04
I'm with you Big Dog (about mouthfulls that is) :Offtopic:

Back to the topic... welcome 600ss, hope your'e as mad as the rest of us!!Then again considering what you do it might be better if you were a little sane.

Gixxer 4 ever
23rd June 2004, 16:34
more than a mouthful is a waste and even my mouth is not that big.It is no shame to have some left over and if it will not fit in your mouth find another use for it but to have that much left over is scary. Mind you I am no fan of bags of salt water or silicone. :sneaky2:

Big Dog
23rd June 2004, 18:33
It is no shame to have some left over and if it will not fit in your mouth find another use for it
Do you know how much goes mouldy in my fridge because I couldn't fit it all in already?
Too much may be better than not enough but not so much that she cant fit on the back without bungy cords to stop her toppling off. :Pokey:

Alright people lets hear some alternative uses for the leftovers.

1. Silicone recycled as a non oil cable lubricant.
2. Left over skin used to patch (insert name here )s leathers, cause he always was a bit of a tit.
3. Lend them to the kids, they always wanted one of them swedish balls.
4. Replace the pillow your partner keeps giving you because it is to soft for her :spudwhat:
5. Stitch the implant and leftover skin minus the recycled silicone into a leather camelback, so you don't have to update your leathers to some with a hump.

menace
23rd June 2004, 18:37
I'm with you Big Dog (about mouthfulls that is) :Offtopic:

Back to the topic... welcome 600ss, hope your'e as mad as the rest of us!!Then again considering what you do it might be better if you were a little sane.

Hmm checking the topic it states.... and i quote "large breasts..." So i think we ARE on topic... :P

Big Dog
23rd June 2004, 19:10
Hmm checking the topic it states.... and i quote "large breasts..." So i think we ARE on topic... :P
Yes the originator of the thread seams to be the only one off topic.

Gixxer 4 ever
23rd June 2004, 20:41
Yes the originator of the thread seams to be the only one off topic.
Yes but what an entrance. You still reading the thread 600ss? Just say the word LARGE and BREASTS and you have a thread that will just go on and on. :niceone: Just add blond to it and it will never end :sweatdrop

Gixxer 4 ever
23rd June 2004, 20:44
Do you know how much goes mouldy in my fridge because I couldn't fit it all in already?
Too much may be better than not enough but not so much that she cant fit on the back without bungy cords to stop her toppling off. :Pokey:

Alright people lets hear some alternative uses for the leftovers.

1. Silicone recycled as a non oil cable lubricant.
2. Left over skin used to patch (insert name here )s leathers, cause he always was a bit of a tit.
3. Lend them to the kids, they always wanted one of them swedish balls.
4. Replace the pillow your partner keeps giving you because it is to soft for her :spudwhat:
5. Stitch the implant and leftover skin minus the recycled silicone into a leather camelback, so you don't have to update your leathers to some with a hump.
Hahahah no not going to compete on that. Think you have it sown up hahahahaa :rockon: :lol:

wkid_one
23rd June 2004, 21:50
Did someone say they wanted ass?

menace
23rd June 2004, 23:06
Did someone say they wanted ass?
:2thumbsup

Gixxer 4 ever
24th June 2004, 07:10
Did someone say they wanted ass? :confused2 Ummmm no... :no:

Big Dog
24th June 2004, 15:47
Hahahah no not going to compete on that. Think you have it sown up hahahahaa :rockon: :lol:

Come on theres plenty more,
6. Dry the flap of skin into a chamois and use the silicone to polish the bike and use the emptey plastic from the implants as boot covers for when it rains.
You could market it as Mothers Finest, Jordan finnish.
:killingme ..... come on...........

wari
25th June 2004, 05:25
A photo of MY pet duck© ... :wavey:

wkid_one
25th June 2004, 06:39
Theres no fucken duck in the picture you liar

riffer
25th June 2004, 09:51
In keeping with the interests of the group, may I suggest:

large breasts and large guns!!!!!:

http://gomescriba.sites.uol.com.br/imagem/guerra/guerrairaque.htm

Definitely NSFW

SpankMe
25th June 2004, 11:03
Girlies with guns, one of my favs :bleh:

Big Dog
25th June 2004, 15:24
I see it.
Just to the left of the girl holding the two hemets in leather helmet covers right?

NodMan
5th July 2004, 21:39
now that i have your attention...been riding 16 years current rides are 95 600ss ducati, 82 xj750 yamaha , 89 gb400 with fcr carb, mike hailwood replica honda 4 , suzuki 50cc , and a whole of bitsas ...live in kapiti and work in porirua, like to ride in all weather and belong to the vintage jap bike club of nz doesnt make me an old foegy tho im only 31 . hope to catch up with all of you either on this site or in person ....oh yeah .. did clubman racing for a few yeras on big singles in rgv frames...and an rgv ,,
cheers :ar15:

ANOTHER VINTAGE CLUB RIDER...good ta see ya on here what year is ya MIKE THE BIKE replica???....I still got one or two XR500 600s to put into NS400R frames just for street pleasure...too old and broken ta race now...catch ya round here NODMAN

Midnight 82
11th October 2004, 20:54
Yeah nothin like a bit of fun ay.
Mummy wont pose so thought id show you some pussy?????

Gixxer 4 ever
12th October 2004, 06:04
so thought id show you some pussy?????
You dug deep to find this old thread. :lol: Nice pussy. :banana: It will get the viewing count up for a while and help your posting numbers :yes:

Midnight 82
15th October 2004, 07:16
:msn-wink: Yep seams to be workin ay.

JohnBoy
18th October 2004, 21:20
welcome bro.
im ex pram myself and a ex owner of 600ss...
good to see some more people from the KC on the site.. catch you round the traps.

tinkabell
20th October 2004, 13:41
L plate rider riding a 600? I was freaking out about getting caught on the road on my 250 with out a licence at all when I first got my bike. I think the L plate means L for legal, then the restricted licence means restricted to 100kms/hr, then the full licence, nothing too smart comes to mind :wavey:

avgas
11th November 2004, 05:56
holy shit dude - do those big puppies chase the ducks at the park

Sniper
11th November 2004, 09:46

Thats a nice duck, I used to have one just like it, but it sawam away! :Oops: :lol:

piebuss
11th November 2004, 16:13
not enough tits in this thread.

Motoracer
11th November 2004, 16:27
http://www.vtone.com/Got_Milk.JPG

Blakamin
11th November 2004, 17:00
what about this???

inlinefour
12th November 2004, 12:57
ss :ar15: Whats with "the message is too short business?"

LB
13th November 2004, 04:35
Your posting has to be a minimum number of characters (10??) or else it won't let you post it. It comes back with a message something like "unable to post, not enough characters".