PDA

View Full Version : Need help: Hunting for a bluetooth mouse

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 18:04
I'm hoping someone may have old stock, or know of someone (resellers included) with a bluetooth mouse I am after.

I need a Logitech MX900 Bluetooth mouse. I don't NEED the cradle, but if it comes with one, I don't care.

Basically, I bought a Logitech Dinovo package a while back, lost the mouse (because it was soo portable :wait: ) and now they are out of production.

Failing this, I'll have to buy an mx1000, but I'm hoping to get a mx900, as it will work with the gear I have at the mo.

edit: I have updated this for those that might have trouble imagining the product :killingme I need the first one...

kro
5th August 2006, 20:15
Sorry, I could not resist

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 20:20
I have updated my first post... :killingme

My whole family liked that one... :rofl: And rep has been duly dispatched

kro
5th August 2006, 20:26
I have to redeem myself.....I'll get hunting for the other mouse.

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 20:32
I have to redeem myself.....I'll get hunting for the other mouse.
this other mouse... it won't squeak or anything, when I try use it?? Least I won't have to plug it in by the tail, as its naturally wireless...

I think I need to attach this clip tho... I hope it doesn't get too off topic tho...

Badcat
5th August 2006, 20:33
is the distributor.
call them monday - ask for the logitech product manager.
they will be able to tell you who has one in stock.
usually the big retail customers all have to report stock on hand and sellthrough weekly by product to the disti.
if they wont give you the info - PM me and i can find out for you.
ken

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 20:39
techpac site no longer lists it, and I was at the Ingram Micro Showcase on Tuesday, iirc, and was able to speak to someone from Logitech. It is no longer manufactured, so I was hoping for someone to have old stock... as in... almost ancient, in terms of IT...

still think I should call them maybe?

Badcat
5th August 2006, 20:41
techpac site no longer lists it, and I was at the Ingram Micro Showcase on Tuesday, iirc, and was able to speak to someone from Logitech. It is no longer manufactured, so I was hoping for someone to have old stock... as in... almost ancient, in terms of IT...

yep - i would as they may have stock data.
i have friends at harvey norman, dick smith etc etc if they draw a blank.
k

Badcat
5th August 2006, 20:43

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Logitech-MX900-Bluetooth-Optical-Mouse_W0QQitemZ250013083893QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1538 8QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Badcat
5th August 2006, 20:45
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=logitech+mx900&category0=

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 21:01
Don't have ebay, or paypal, and they all ship to only their own country... Aus is too soon to try and organise...

I'll phone ingram on monday, no luck, I'll pm you...

The_Dover
5th August 2006, 21:09
have you had an x-ray?

medical science these days can retireve all manner of things.

why, just the other day one of maurice's friends lost a truncheon up his arse, had to ride his harley all the way to balclutha to have it surgically removed.

boomer
5th August 2006, 21:15
i have one, wanna buy it off me??

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 21:22
have you really?? What you want??? How about I buy you a mx1000 or something??

Good condition etc?

boomer
5th August 2006, 21:39
it's in top nik, give me the one fiddy and you've got a deal;

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 21:50
$150.... sure... pm your bank details... I'll make up an internet payment. I'll pick it up when you say you'll be home etc...

Wasp
5th August 2006, 22:20
um, im guessing theres a reason so forgive me but

whys it have to be bluetooth? why not plain old wireless? your not bypasses the cradle and connecting directly to a laptops bluetooth or anything are you? And then why even wireless? and you could buy a bloody decent high-res gaming mouse for around $120....

Gremlin
5th August 2006, 22:23
your not bypasses the cradle and connecting directly to a laptops bluetooth or anything are you?
I am doing that indeedy. I also have an existing dinovo keyboard and media pad (logitech's top of the line bluetooth package), from when I bought it. The keyboard and media pad are awesome.

I could buy a mx1000, but it wouldn't work through my existing cradle, so I would have to have 2 cradles.

I'm building a desktop, which won't have bluetooth, so I will probably go back to the cradle, so I get all the features as well.

Wasp
5th August 2006, 22:30
ahhh, knew I was missing the point ;)

Good luck with the hunt

Winston001
6th August 2006, 21:39
What you need is a bluetooth cat. :D

Had a quick Google but nadda. Anybody good with Photoshop??

Quartida
6th August 2006, 22:10
Sorry, I could not resist

Damnit, if only I had seen this thread earlier. That was EXACTLY what occurred to me when I saw the title. :first: