PDA

View Full Version : Got kr150 parts?

The Flux Capacita
8th August 2006, 15:27
well here i am again looking for yet more bits and bobs for my little bike...which (because of a stupid person going to wide when turning into my street) i have crashed

wasn't high speeds and being a student i can't afford to send it to professional shops so i've glued the fairing back together and it's solid enough if a little ugly but i need a new front right indicator for a 2000 kawa KR 150

have been to kawa and same ol story $70 something for a 3 week wait while they bring it ova from japan:angry:

if anyone has a "street stock" or races one of these with no intention of putting it back on the road or just if you have the right size indicator + housing for it...PLEEEEAAAAASE send me a message

cheers

kiwifruit
8th August 2006, 15:38
well here i am again looking for yet more bits and bobs for my little bike...which (because of a stupid person going to wide when turning into my street) i have crashed

wasn't high speeds and being a student i can't afford to send it to professional shops so i've glued the fairing back together and it's solid enough if a little ugly but i need a new front right indicator for a 2000 kawa KR 150

have been to kawa and same ol story $70 something for a 3 week wait while they bring it ova from japan:angry:

if anyone has a "street stock" or races one of these with no intention of putting it back on the road or just if you have the right size indicator + housing for it...PLEEEEAAAAASE send me a message

cheers

i think i can help you there mate
will have a look tonight after work :)